Nexus

6 posts

Flag Post

How do you leave it and get back to the beach area? The only places I see to leave are things that I’m guessing take me to bosses (Djinn Flayer Oger Beholder)

Flag Post

Yeah I had the same problem. Then I tried one, and I was back at the beach! I guess they’re just fancy names for servers or something.

Flag Post

I’ll explain :

These names are server names, they have ALL names of bosses ;)
The closer you get to the center, the more dangerous monsters you will encounter..

Flag Post

Yup, the Caves from Nexus in the main hall (with monster names) are server instances. There is a max concurrent population of 85-players on any given server instance at any given time. Join a full one if you want to find a nice group to grind with, join a light one if you are having lag problems.

PRO TIP: F5 is the default hot-key to return instantly to the Nexus at any time. This will save your ass in a bad fight that is going south. Most players recommend you bind the return to Nexus to a different key. Personally I use left-CTRL, it is a lot faster to hit with wasd-fingers than to reach for F5. Map your hotkey and practice it so you can mash it in a flash without having to think about it, and you will keep your characters alive a lot longer.

Flag Post

Also, underneath the minimap, there is a button that looks like some kind of Greek building. If you click it you will return to the Nexus.

Flag Post

I didn’t think anything about these realm names. They were just names to me.