[Guide] Realm of the Mad God F.A.Q. page 14

461 posts

Flag Post

Getting to level 20 safely also requires a strategy and a certain amount of skill…
Dodging strategies:
1. Dodging practice: Find a nice, private spot on the beach by some cubes and don’t kill them. Rather stay within their range, but dont get hit. Over time, they will split, thus increasing the “difficulty” of the test. Remember that in the Godlands, each time those cubes hit could deal 100 or so damage. Its a nice, safe practice once you’re a high enough level for beach cubes to be insignificant.
2. Circling: This is my personal favorite strategy and can be quite effective against shotgun types. Run in circles around your target, shooting it as you do so. Eventually they will die. To practice doing this, find a few giant crabs and run in circles while staying within range. The enemy should shoot behind you.
3. Rushing: Run at the enemy and then run out of its range. This is better with faster characters such as rouges, rather then paladins or knights.

Flag Post

1000000 coins

Flag Post

for enemies who do not shoot at you where you are right then, (they shoot in the direction you are running so you will pretty much ‘run’ into the bullets) just make quick short movements to trick them into missing.

Flag Post

Can anyone tell me what the pets are useful for in any way?

Flag Post

pets well some are for show others are for finding a specific thing like a beer slug finds a beer god…

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXEpicWarrorXx:

pets well some are for show others are for finding a specific thing like a beer slug finds a beer god…

Its a Beer Slurp. Not a beer slug.

Flag Post

thank you for fixing and correcting my mistake and also When are they going to enable trade again?

Flag Post

Well, I can’t even play the game because it won’t load! Can someone PLEASE help me!

Flag Post

its ur computer thats the problem, it works fine, theres probably something wrong with ur computer or laptop

Flag Post

I’ll bet he plays on a mac

Flag Post

Hmm. How to quickly level? 1. You can either start with vaulted gear, or you can start fresh. Either way, try to stay in lowlands. When you get to be a higher level, simply follow the path of quests. They will lead you to an area that suits you. 2. It’s up to you to solo or go with a group. Always be ready to nexus at any given time. If you’re in a group, it is suggested you have a heal with you. Always carry some HP and MP pots. 3. If it’s good gear you want, leech in godlands. Eventually, you may come along a populated UDL Or an abyss. If so, Enter. You will most likely be able to damage the enemies enough to get some soulbounds. Though trading is disabled at the moment, you can always use your vault or the quick change method. What is this you say? 4. Since soulbound is in effect, if you want to change classes, drop an item in the nexus. If you don’t care about getting the fame from the class, go to the options and delete your account. Come back as the class you want, and pick up the item. I do hope this helps anyone struggling. It’s all I have learned from my 40 rankings in Rotmg. By-XTheHealer.

Flag Post

dont listen to anything any one has said. its one easy step to get to level 20. go to euwest 2 find the dungon everyone is crowded around get in and go to godlands. level 20 in under 3 mins guranteed

Flag Post
Originally posted by TommyD2:

dont listen to anything any one has said. its one easy step to get to level 20. go to euwest 2 find the dungon everyone is crowded around get in and go to godlands. level 20 in under 3 mins guranteed

That’s actually the easiest way to get completely destroyed by a Medusa grenade. Have you been playing this game very long?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy5000:
Originally posted by TommyD2:

That’s actually the easiest way to get completely destroyed by a Medusa grenade. Have you been playing this game very long?

Clearly he hasn’t noticed the level 10 cap as well. Under that and you get almost no xp.

Flag Post

stay in the lowlands for a while, then when you have decentish gear go to godlands and leech until level 20

Flag Post

Yes, Kabam has screwed up the game

Flag Post

How do the stats(Dexterity, Wisdom, Defense, Attack, Speed, and Vitality) effect your character?

Flag Post

How do you kill certain gods, for example: The Eye of the Dragon? Even when I am a level 20 with good upgrades and armor. I walk in an get killed in less than a second.
oh, and one more thing; how does dexterity, wisdom*, and vitality effect you?

*how does your character being smarter effect how you battle?

Flag Post

Is Godlands the center of the map? or is there a portal or something?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

stop removing my posts please!

Flag Post

PLEASE STOP REMOVING MY POSTS! WHAT DID I DO FOR YOU TO REMOVE THEM!!!!!!??!?!?!?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by bangojetty:

PLEASE STOP REMOVING MY POSTS! WHAT DID I DO FOR YOU TO REMOVE THEM!!!!!!??!?!?!?!

That’ll be the spam filter in overdrive… see your mail for suggested cure.

Flag Post

how to loot graves?

Flag Post
Originally posted by deimantas123:

how to loot graves?

Is it possible?