[Guide] Realm of the Mad God F.A.Q. page 3

461 posts

Flag Post

its good if you just need some trains (group or party) so you can lvl up fast cauz when im lvl 8 when i teleported my friend THEIR WAS A TRAIN :O XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLaughingCow:

i just found a mushroom by killing a grey blob, is it worth anything?

no, but use it and see what it does :-)

hmmmmmmmmmmmm……………… what DOES it do?
btw, trains are awesome. they get you so much exp in a short amount of time and all u do is follow the road(best way to do it). but some people say trains are bad cause u dont get the actual playing experience. dont listen to them, trains are very awesome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by davomonster:

btw, trains are awesome. they get you so much exp in a short amount of time and all u do is follow the road(best way to do it). but some people say trains are bad cause u dont get the actual playing experience. dont listen to them, trains are very awesome.

Why would you think your opinion is worth more than these’ people?
You can get yourself to level 20 in 30 mins, and if you think that’s too much consider not dying, and running along the road in the crowd of 20 will never teach you how to not die.

Flag Post
Originally posted by godofwar245:
Originally posted by davomonster:

Why would you think your opinion is worth more than these’ people?
You can get yourself to level 20 in 30 mins, and if you think that’s too much consider not dying, and running along the road in the crowd of 20 will never teach you how to not die.

hey. im saying that you can get to level 20 very vast and THEN you teleport to the other players at the godlands then you fight and pick up stuff

Flag Post

You said that you get XP following roads. None of these are available in godlands at level 20.

Flag Post

dude godofwar you can acess the godlands in the snowy areas.They do have roads like near the cyclops god.duhh

Flag Post

and also godofwar if youre an level 20,theres NO point of getting XP because you went to max lvl. So who cares if youre on the roads at lvl 20. It’s just going to be a waste of time.<.>

Flag Post

actually, xp after level 20 counts toward your fame, but godlands is a much better source for that at level 20

Flag Post

After 150 base fame, does your post-lvl 20 fame bar go away?

Flag Post

It’s not just 150. For all 5 stars per class you need 2000, with stars awarded for 20, 150, 400, 800 and 2000 fame. After that, it remains filled and you will not gain more base fame.

Flag Post

@godofwar245 actually the base fame does increase after 2000 it just doesn’t show how much more you have

Flag Post

Is there any way to change your name after the first name change?

Edit. Just found it. Apparently it costs like 1000 gold. Lovely.

Flag Post

Can somebody help me find a scammer’s list? I always almost get scammed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by comt101:

Can somebody help me find a scammer’s list? I always almost get scammed.

Official scammer list.

http://forums.wildshadow.com/node/24507

Flag Post

Ty mouse ur awesome

Flag Post

heres a question how do you get out of the nexus and into the starting realm

Flag Post
Originally posted by sargent179:

heres a question how do you get out of the nexus and into the starting realm

You get into the middle of Nexus and ou see those caves with a word below them, go to them, click enter where your trade request is and that’s it

Flag Post

im really confussed about the gold system. how can you get gold in the game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by drunkmonkey70706:

im really confussed about the gold system. how can you get gold in the game?

11 hours and noone answers?)
It’s simple, gold ~ kreds ~ real money. You buy gold for $$’s.

Flag Post

thanks qlzqlzuup

Flag Post

does it work better in ie or firefox?

Flag Post
Originally posted by drunkmonkey70706:

does it work better in ie or firefox?

This f***ing guy, use chrome :D

Flag Post

If some item is worth more than 8 def pots how can you buy it from other player? you cant have more than 8 potions in your inventory?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jonzu:

If some item is worth more than 8 def pots how can you buy it from other player? you cant have more than 8 potions in your inventory?

The other player either needs to be trusted, and have some mule with pots, OR you can sell it in items, for example 2 elders and mnova.

Flag Post

ok, thanks raptor