Is it possible to PM? And how?

Flag Post

say /tell <player> <message>

Flag Post

How do you change classes?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ancient81:

If you’re still wizard and want to play another classes, get to lvl5 and die – you will be allowed to play priest. You can see requirements for other classes in character select menu to which you get access if you die (or buy another char slot for $$’s).

Flag Post
Originally posted by qlzqlzuup:
Originally posted by Ancient81:

If you’re still wizard and want to play another classes, get to lvl5 and die – you will be allowed to play priest. You can see requirements for other classes in character select menu to which you get access if you die (or buy another char slot for $$’s).

or when you playw can click classes or talk to the guy standing in the nexus opposite to the castle guy

Flag Post

cant connect to any server keep getting 2048 security error might be because me and my friend playing on 2 almost identical laptops on the same internet connection but he says his other friend used the desktop downstairs and it worked any help out there?

Okaymany attempts now and several hings are preventing me seems I’m connecting and losing connection soon after w/o seeing any game play on my own laptop.

Flag Post

I’m having the same issue, but I’m the only person in my house, with one account and one computer lol.

Flag Post

So, is there a way to take your account that you started on Kong, and play it on, say, www.realmofthemadgod.com? I haven’t seen anything that SAYS you can;t, but…..

Flag Post
Originally posted by fancypantzer:

So, is there a way to take your account that you started on Kong, and play it on, say, www.realmofthemadgod.com? I haven’t seen anything that SAYS you can;t, but…..

In the start-up screen under “accounts” you can link an account on www.realmofthemadgod.com to Kongregate. I assume you have to create an account there FIRST, and then link them. I don’t know about going the other way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ColeVonCat:
Originally posted by fancypantzer:

In the start-up screen under “accounts” you can link an account on www.realmofthemadgod.com to Kongregate. I assume you have to create an account there FIRST, and then link them. I don’t know about going the other way.

Yeah, I saw that, And thought it was pretty nice. But as far as I’ve seen, There’s no way to login to RotMG on another place with your Kong account. Which I’d like to do, seeing as I’ve worked my butt off to get as far as I’ve gotten. >.<

Flag Post

how do i join a guild?

Flag Post

Strangely, they DO present the option to link your Steam account to RotMG thereby forming a global account, but I have no idea why this option doesn’t appear on kong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkchaosruler:

how do i join a guild?

This please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Heez:
Originally posted by darkchaosruler:

how do i join a guild?

This please.

You need to be invited by an appropriately-ranked member of an existing guild. Pretty sure only the Founder, Leaders, or Officers of a guild can dole out invites.

Flag Post

I considered playing RotMG on steam but I don’t get how to link (or replace as it says on steam) my kongregate RotMG. It says I have to enter name and password and I did it but it doesn’t work :( (I entered my kong name and account fyi).
My question is; how do I link my kongregate RotMG to steam?

Flag Post

replace kongregate with RotMG using the replace button on kongregate, then go to steam and login using the new RotMG account. duh.

Flag Post

where is this famous replace button?

Flag Post

They need a storage

Flag Post

do stat potions stay even after you die? like do the stats stay after death?

Flag Post

nothing does unless you have the amulet of rezzurection

Flag Post

So I have some questions I don’t think were answered and if I could get an answer I’d be happy since i can’t get answers on the in-game chat.
1: How do you trade with people, it seems kind of random with everyone just yelling on the in-game chat and it’s hard to communicate with just one person, plus when I click trade it just goes away.
2: How often does Onyx appear and we go to his castle? And are the maps massive, because I teleport to people the farthest away and usually they are fighting monsters that are just a little better then the ones I am.
3: How do I join a guild, I see the guildhall and it says no guild. Fighting with the same people seems fun.
4: When I collect loot drops from dead monsters it never seems to be for my class (Wizard) is that just bad luck or is it supposed to be like that and I have to trade for good stuff.
I really appreciate it, thanks!

Flag Post

If you do enough damage against Oryx and earn a SB bag, are the items viewable by everyone that can see the SB bag or is it just your character?

Flag Post
Originally posted by pablitomoore:

So I have some questions I don’t think were answered and if I could get an answer I’d be happy since i can’t get answers on the in-game chat.
1: How do you trade with people, it seems kind of random with everyone just yelling on the in-game chat and it’s hard to communicate with just one person, plus when I click trade it just goes away.
2: How often does Onyx appear and we go to his castle? And are the maps massive, because I teleport to people the farthest away and usually they are fighting monsters that are just a little better then the ones I am.
3: How do I join a guild, I see the guildhall and it says no guild. Fighting with the same people seems fun.
4: When I collect loot drops from dead monsters it never seems to be for my class (Wizard) is that just bad luck or is it supposed to be like that and I have to trade for good stuff.

1. You can trade with people by clicking on a character icon in the bottom left corner. The other player will have to accept your trade offer and you will go to the trade screen. If you want to trade without a big crowd around you, lead the person into a less crowded area in the nexus and trade with them.

2. Oryx appears when all of the high/mid level event bosses (the quests) are dead. You will know this when the text says that the realm is closed in capslock rage fashion. Also to find harder monsters you must head towards the middle of the map, not the opposite side. Be cautious however, as the monsters in the middle are not easy and will make you die if you aren’t dodging the bullets.

3. You may only join a guild when a founder, leader, or officer of an existing guild invites you. You can also make your own guild if you happen to have 1000 fame.

4. Finding loots specifically for your class is all up to chance, as the game gives you whatever drops it feels like giving you. You can either leave it on the ground or trade the equipment that you can’t use for something that you can use. You can also store that equipment in your vault so that if you ever fell like switching to another class after you die, you can have equipment ready to go.

I hope that this helped you, and have fun with your adventures in the realm!

Flag Post

@henry700 yeah I get how that works I just don’t wanted to loose all my progress I’ve done on my kong account. That’s why I was asking <.<

Flag Post
Originally posted by fured:
Originally posted by pablitomoore:

1. You can trade with people by clicking on a character icon in the bottom left corner. The other player will have to accept your trade offer and you will go to the trade screen. If you want to trade without a big crowd around you, lead the person into a less crowded area in the nexus and trade with them.

2. Oryx appears when all of the high/mid level event bosses (the quests) are dead. You will know this when the text says that the realm is closed in capslock rage fashion. Also to find harder monsters you must head towards the middle of the map, not the opposite side. Be cautious however, as the monsters in the middle are not easy and will make you die if you aren’t dodging the bullets.

3. You may only join a guild when a founder, leader, or officer of an existing guild invites you. You can also make your own guild if you happen to have 1000 fame.

4. Finding loots specifically for your class is all up to chance, as the game gives you whatever drops it feels like giving you. You can either leave it on the ground or trade the equipment that you can’t use for something that you can use. You can also store that equipment in your vault so that if you ever fell like switching to another class after you die, you can have equipment ready to go.

I hope that this helped you, and have fun with your adventures in the realm!

Thanks a lot!