[Guide] Realm of the Mad God F.A.Q. page 6

475 posts

Flag Post

so is there aay to put it on fullscreen or at least a bigger screen?

Flag Post

i meant to say a way

Flag Post

Only way I know is by zooming in on the screen :P

Flag Post

you can can get a bit bigger screen by clicking on the frame and then clicking f11

Flag Post
Originally posted by kakaisland:

Only way I know is by zooming in on the screen :P

yea that is the best way that worked for me. f11 just removes the toolbar thingy(at the top of the screen). but thanks anyways

Flag Post

How do you join a guild?

Flag Post

you must be invited to a guild

Flag Post

What are pets for?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndreiTan:

What are pets for?

A useless thing that follows you so you can waste your money
oh but its helping the game

Flag Post

How do you loot items without having to manually put them in a specific inventory slot? Can it be auto-slotted just simply by holding a key down with a left click like many of the typical MMORPG???

Flag Post

Because this is an INDIE GAME, WHICH ARE SUPPOSED TO BE UNIQUE?!

Flag Post

I didn’t mean to bash on this game or something. In fact, I think it’s real interesting but would prefer to know if there are any tips pertaining to gameplay… Or if I should re-word by question, is it possible to loot the items without having to stop attacking and dodging bullets?

Flag Post

The best way to loot is to clear all the enemies you can first, and be really quick with the looting, because i have seen many people die from spending to long on a loot bag. Also, if you drop a useless item onto it, the items will automatically switch places.

Flag Post

how do we leave a guild?

Flag Post

Zapzero, go to the guild book in nexus (in the right area).

Flag Post

i think that the fame earned in the game should be able to pull up like a store on the game not another website that would allow you to spend ur fame to buy weapons and other stuff

Flag Post

does the clothing and accerory dye last for all characters ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Uptheirons711:

the dye only works on 1 character and is lost apon death.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tecmo111:
Originally posted by Uptheirons711:

the dye only works on 1 character and is lost apon death.

dam

Flag Post

What is the difference among Ogre, Beholder and Medusa. I think it seems it is overall difficulty with Medusa hardest, but exactly I don’t know.

Flag Post

how do i get guild points to advance in my guild(just got added)

Flag Post

i noticed that’s there’s always few people in ogre

Flag Post

i dont think the different realm have different difficulties, i think its just different names, and also you get guild fame the same way as normal, just when you die whatever fame you gained also goes to the guild, you still keep the fame though it isnt lost

Flag Post

well bad and good news. rotmg is easy to become rich in but you can only keep a limited amount even if your a buyer.
plus if your rich you get kinda bored

Flag Post

]