[Guide] Realm of the Mad God F.A.Q. page 10

461 posts

Flag Post

What is this?

Flag Post

like this reply?

Flag Post

What would happen if a Guild Founder were to renounce their position?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenonea626:

What would happen if a Guild Founder were to renounce their position?

Nothing much, ’cept there is no founder visible.

Flag Post

What happens if I buy stuff from rotMG Vault or maybe ORYXSHOP.RU? Do I need an account on the Original rotMG Site or will be kong account work fine? Never bought any rotMG stuff before >_>

Flag Post

What is the max fame in the level up bar for a single character?

Flag Post

@lightswrath its infinite, but its proven that around 94000 fame is possible.

Flag Post

Hey guys, im looking to play this on another site/client, and i was wondering how i can log in with my kongregate account. Do i have a hidden ID/Pass for the game somewhere?

Flag Post

@lightswrath its infinite, but its proven that around 94000 fame is possible.
No I think h means base fame

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drakkose:

Hey guys, im looking to play this on another site/client, and i was wondering how i can log in with my kongregate account. Do i have a hidden ID/Pass for the game somewhere?

no if you play on kongregate you cant bring your characters and everything over on the other client.. but you can bring all your stuff

Flag Post
Originally posted by bubb33:
Originally posted by Drakkose:

no if you play on kongregate you cant bring your characters and everything over on the other client.. but you can bring all your stuff

I know its possible though, For instance on another mmo on kongregate, clicking a buy button would send you to the original site, and on the site, you would be logged in with an ID of random numbers. The pass was obtainable by contacting a mod and asking to reset the password. Which would make you able to log in threw any sites.

I know all kongregate MMO’s use this same principle, but to start it off, i have to find out my random ID….

Flag Post

you can log in to other accounts, you just need to click account on the first menu screen then the link button.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lebossle:

Is it possible to play with your kongregate account on a standalone flash player?

More details: it’s quite easy to get the standalone flash. I use it on games to reduce lag, because browsers can be quite resource-heavy. If I got it right, kongregate gets the game from this url:

http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/kongregate.html?DO_NOT_SHARE_THIS_LINK=1&kongregate_username=USERNAME&kongregate_user_id=USERID&kongregate_game_auth_token=AUTH TOKEN&kongregate_game_id=127641&kongregate_host=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kongregate.com&kongregate_game_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kongregate.com%2Fgames%2FWild_Shadow%2Frealm-of-the-mad-god&kongregate_api_host=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.kongregate.com&kongregate_channel_id=CHANNEL ID&kongregate_api_path=http%3A%2F%2Fchat.kongregate.com%2Fflash%2FAPI_AS3_API PATH.swf&kongregate_ansible_path=chat.kongregate.com%2Fflash%2Fansible_ANSIBLE PATH.swf&kongregate_preview=false&kongregate=true&KEEP_THIS_DATA_PRIVATE=1

however that’s a .html, not a .swf. Looking at the source code I couldn’t find much, specially because I’m not that good with JS. So, my question is: given that url, specially all the data that I hid, what’s the .swf url that is the game?

i have the same question

Flag Post

If you link your Kongregate account to a Realm of the Mad God account, can you re-link it to a different Realm of the Mad God account?

Flag Post

No, you cant link it.

Flag Post

I trying to get ninja on ‘realm of the mad god’ on kabam to link the account but it won’t let me

Flag Post

I can’t believe this post got sticky, between to many things…

RotMG has changed, good luck.

- Thanks for the sticky.

Flag Post

Confused as to how to get pet, help?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamH58:

You can buy a pet with gold, or as I did, get a pet as a gift in the vault.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jmjon211:
Originally posted by SamH58:

You can buy a pet with gold, or as I did, get a pet as a gift in the vault.

To get a pet in a gift vault you need at least a level 10 ninja and if you want treasure map you have to get a level 20 ninja

Flag Post

(Sorry that this is a noob question.) Where can I get tier 3+ stuff for a ninja quickly? thanks.

Flag Post

So I joined a guild. I see there’s a nice guild hall that looks pretty but has pretty much nothing in it except a stats page, a “guild board” I can’t write on, and an option to upgrade it that I can’t use. Is there any point to being in a guild? Do this building do anything? What’s the purpose of a guild within this game?

Flag Post

Dont bother playing as a ninja, assassin is the better than both ninja and trickster. But if ur really keen, just restart as lvl 1 and go to godlands. Find the area where there is a lava strip. there usuallyt is a chest with T7 to T9 stuff. Like i got a T8 katana there before. Let other people fight the gods while u dodge their atks and steal the chests’ contents

Flag Post
Originally posted by McMcrs:

Dont bother playing as a ninja, assassin is the better than both ninja and trickster. But if ur really keen, just restart as lvl 1 and go to godlands. Find the area where there is a lava strip. there usuallyt is a chest with T7 to T9 stuff. Like i got a T8 katana there before. Let other people fight the gods while u dodge their atks and steal the chests’ contents

I think you are totally wrong, Ninja is a sick damage dealer with shurunkiens doing 400 dp at t4. And katanas are(Slightly) Overpowered. oh and armor is alright, they have supah dupa spd and dex.

Flag Post

How to join a guild?