[Guide] Realm of the Mad God F.A.Q. page 2

461 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Awesomebc:

can someone remind me off all the stats and what they do? (like vitality, speed, ect.)

You can see by hovering your mouse over the stat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NeoAlpha:
Originally posted by Awesomebc:

can someone remind me off all the stats and what they do? (like vitality, speed, ect.)

You can see by hovering your mouse over the stat.

respect the ledgendary Doom Bow

Flag Post

Whats a class quest?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kinzdog:

Whats a class quest?

it is something where you need a specific amount of fame to get a star and it increases the amount of things you can buy, like for the first quest you need 20 fame and then after you complete it you earn one more star, and after that you get another quest and another until you have gotten all 5 stars with that character (the game makes you start out with the wizard first star by giving you 20 fame at the start)(no, stars are not only for your characters you got them on).

Flag Post

do certain monsters drop eggs and drugs? (ex:pirate drops pirate rum)

Flag Post

Yes, some monsters do!There like you said the pirate’s drop pirate rum.lesser gods and gods of the realm drop eggs,(at the same rate of para rings) and the magic mushroom is dropped by grey blobs, at a 1-200 rate.(you can also get loot if they explode)

Flag Post

Adult silver drakes drop eggs .5% of the time. (Note: that is the theoretical chance, the experimental chance may be as low as .3%)

Flag Post

im sure sprites drop sprite wands too =D they r aweshome.. kinda

Flag Post

xarcaniumx i dont think so read the wikipedia

Flag Post
Originally posted by tyruss1123:

Whats a class quest?

it is something where you need a specific amount of fame to get a star and it increases the amount of things you can buy, like for the first quest you need 20 fame and then after you complete it you earn one more star, and after that you get another quest and another until you have gotten all 5 stars with that character (the game makes you start out with the wizard first star by giving you 20 fame at the start)(no, stars are not only for your characters you got them on).

For the class quest, you need to earn a specific amount of fame with your character.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Angelicaaa:

Whats a class quest?

For the class quest, you need to earn a specific amount of fame with your character.

Fame requirments are 1=20 2=150 3=400 4=800 5=2000

Flag Post
Originally posted by 4123441234:
Originally posted by Angelicaaa:

Whats a class quest?

Fame requirments are 1=20 2=150 3=200 4=800 5=2000

Also note, that stars are awarded based off your total fame after bonuses. So even if you have 1500 fame when you die, so long as you get 500 more from bonuses, you’ll still get the 5th star upon death.

Flag Post

The third star is 400, btw, not 200, and I can’t remember the others, but it takes a LOT more than 2000 to get all five stars.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jonny0panic:

The third star is 400, btw, not 200, and I can’t remember the others, but it takes a LOT more than 2000 to get all five stars.

thnx i’ll fix those amounts now

Flag Post

The correct numbers are.

Rank 1: 20
Rank 2: 150
Rank 3: 400
Rank 4: 800
Rank 5: 2000

(This is a FAQ thread, if you’re posting with the intent to answer questions with accurate information, it helps if you actually know what you’re talking about)

Flag Post

so with cardo..
does that have to be in one season whithout warping?

Flag Post

is there a way to link my kongregate rotmg account to steam?

Flag Post

I think you can, link your Kong ACC to web ACC, and in Steam, log-in with that username and password!

Flag Post
Originally posted by tehcool:

I think you can, link your Kong ACC to web ACC, and in Steam, log-in with that username and password!

Nope, not currently possible, very sadly at that.
The whole point is to carry over your Kong account’s data.
You can link Kong to Web, but that gives priority to the Web account, erasing your Kong progress.
Same with Steam, it erases your Steam account’s progress by overwriting using the Web one.
There’s nothing offered that gives priority to Steam or Kong data. :(
I PM’d the developer with this situation.

Flag Post

What is the value of potions with eachother? I mean def = 2 wis = 3 dex = 3 att = 5 spd? def = 1,5 wis = 3 dex = 4 att = 6 spd? What are the values of the potions with eachother?

Flag Post

I suppose everything but def, life and spd being roughly equal, with def costing 6 spd and 2-3 everything else. Life is way more expensive than def because it is dropped by the bosses of Tomb of Ancients, which is dropped (not 100%) by the Grand Sphinx, who spawns once per round.

Flag Post

wis and att are both 3 for a def. dex is 3, and spd is 4.

this is a useful player-made price guide.

Flag Post

i just found a mushroom by killing a grey blob, is it worth anything?

Flag Post

i just found a mushroom by killing a grey blob, is it worth anything?

no, but use it and see what it does :-)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator