[Guide] RotMG Kongregate Community Guide? page 3

128 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Again, please use my guide for something as I am too lazy to bump/update in often enough, still, I’d say it can be useful.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/103-realm-of-the-mad-god/topics/231868-farming-guide-reborn?page=1#posts-4979027

Flag Post

Just a note:
It appears to be hotkey settings are bound to your own computer so when changing computer or computers user account, remember to re-set your own hotkey panel
I died once because my hotkeys were reset and totally mislocated

Flag Post

I am a rotmg veteran here with some advice.
1: If you haven’t unlocked all classes/the class you want, do trains.
2: Warrior, Paladin, and Knight are not good unless you have stat pots and good equips, then they are excelent event soloers
3: If you are new, i recommend the priest.
4: Remember the way of the priest – I can kill them if they can’t kill me. And the way of the wizard – They can’t shoot if they’re dead.
5: Wait until level 20 for godlands, or for epic veterans, level 15 is fine.
6: Don’t even try to farm with melee characters until maxed. Play another account/slot for pots for them.
7: Play with friends or a group, you will survive longer.
8: You have to die to play the game, so don’t stress over it. You don’t need the best gear to be good.
9: Use the wiki. It will help alot, provides information, class guides, and trading advice.
10: Get a guild. Most will give you free stuff and team up with you.
That’s my guide, and hope it helped. Look for me, my name is Kancon, on the USMidWest server. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by kancon1:

2: Warrior, Paladin, and Knight are not good unless you have stat pots and good equips, then they are excelent event soloers
4: Remember the way of the priest – I can kill them if they can’t kill me. And the way of the wizard – They can’t shoot if they’re dead.
6: Don’t even try to farm with melee characters until maxed. Play another account/slot for pots for them.
8: You have to die to play the game, so don’t stress over it. You don’t need the best gear to be good.
9: Use the wiki. It will help alot, provides information, class guides, and trading advice.
That’s my guide, and hope it helped. Look for me, my name is Kancon, on the USMidWest server. :D

For me lvl 5 is usually enough to get me to lvl 20 in godlands, but i dont consider myself a veteran.

Flag Post

I would generally take a Necro to the godlands at level… like, 10. Find a group, and you even have a solid shot at getting a sb.

Flag Post

Is 1 def worth 3 spd or 4spd? I traded 4 spd for a vit recently and am wondering if I got ripped off or not

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiop5040:

Is 1 def worth 3 spd or 4spd? I traded 4 spd for a vit recently and am wondering if I got ripped off or not

vit is usually equal to 1 def, so you did not get ripped off.

Flag Post

1. That’s sort of true.
2. Warrior, Paladin and Knight are Tanks. They are equipped to deal with Oryx and Oryx two, but only certain events. For example, they’re not good at Skull Shrine, but quite good at Pentaract.
3. Newbies should use wizard. Get used to its fragility and its DPS.
4. Um…
5. The moment you hit level 10, you can start farming.
6. Melee characters are not for farming. They are for Oryx and certain events.
7. True, true.
8. Fairly true.
9. Quite true.
10. Not really.

Flag Post

1. That’s sort of true.
2. Warrior, Paladin and Knight are Tanks. They are equipped to deal with Oryx and Oryx two, but only certain events. For example, they’re not good at Skull Shrine, but quite good at Pentaract.
3. Newbies should use wizard. Get used to its fragility and its DPS.
4. Um…
5. The moment you hit level 10, you can start farming.
6. Melee characters are not for farming. They are for Oryx and certain events.
7. True, true.
8. Fairly true.
9. Quite true.
10. Not really.

And epic super pro veterans like me go to godlands at lvl 1

Flag Post
Originally posted by salty_text:

actully he did, vit is 1.5 Def and its supposed to be worth 6Spd,so you got ripped off.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hydrokill:
Originally posted by salty_text:

actully he did, vit is 1.5 Def and its supposed to be worth 6Spd,so you got ripped off.

vit is 1.25 def and 1.5 def is = to 5 spd not 6 spd

Flag Post

HOW DOES THE DROP RATE OF POTS ACTUALLY WORK?? like can i get a list of the monsters who drop a pot of wis,life,mp,att,def,dex,spd??

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicDarkex:

DROP RATE OF POTS ACTUALLY WORK?? like can i get a list of the monsters who drop a pot of wis,life,mp,att,def,dex,spd??

HOW DOES THE DROP RATE OF POTS ACTUALLY WORK?? like can i get a list of the monsters who drop a pot of wis,life,mp,att,def,dex,spd??

You can’t really find the drop rates from what I’ve seen, but go to the forums: https://forums.wildshadow.com/wiki/realm-mad-god/stat-increase-potions This shows all pots and the monsters they are dropped by.

Flag Post

Wisdom – Event bosses, Septavius (Undead Lair Boss)

Life – Nut, Bes, Geb (Tomb Bosses)

Mana – Thessal the Mermaid Goddess (Trench Boss)

Attack – Event Bosses, Davy Jones, Sprite God, Flying Brain, Trio gods, White Demons, Crystal Boss, Brute/Commander

Defense – Ent God, Beholder, Slime God, Event Bosses, Leviathan, Crystal, Mad Lab Boss, Tomb Sarcs

Dexterity – Event Bosses, Limon (Sprite World Boss), Crystal Boss

Speed – Ghost God, Event Bosses, Red Demon, Medusa, Djinn, Stheno (Snake Pit Boss), Crystal Boss, Tomb Sarcs

Those are from the top of my head, I’m certain I missed some. Check out this link for a list of all pot droppers: http://tinyurl.com/azcfhnu

Flag Post

Anyone know the drop percentages for pots?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yankee2012:

Anyone know the drop percentages for pots?

Drop percentages, as stated by devs, won’t be shown to the public. An estimate of fast pot farmers was made that it’s 1.5-2.5% per kill (only for godland gods).

Flag Post

…..
The heck?

Flag Post

Tip for Abyss:
1: Avoid the lava pits. They’ll kill a knight MAXED on effusions (maybe) in like 10 seconds. And in the abyss, those demons should have caused enough hp decrease already.
2: Those golden statues are FREAKIN HARD. SERIOUSLY. Not because of the bullets, but its because of the lava thing. That annoying attack killed like 3 characters i met. Just nexus if your on low hp. If you make it, GOOD LUCK.
3: Malphas does a piercing shot. THAT HURTS. And armor piercing shots can obliterate the purpose of def pots.
4: If you have some hurt buddies trying to get hp via regenerating vitality, DONT DRAG ABYSS BRUTES TO THEIR LOCATION. Same with other demons. I got killed by some moron doing that.
5:If Malphas is not hard enough, there’ll be white demons there too. Not to mention the already hard demons there.
6:Unless your experienced, a coral/double bow, and non-extreme prejiduce staff users will find it annoying to hit malphas in his shrunken form. THAT @*(# MY ACCURACY.
7: Demon blades and vit pots are EPIC.
8: Be very careful if you go solo. I won’t even mention the annoyance of trying to enter the dungeon with that godlands irritation. Believe me, its harder than the abyss in the godlands.
9: Dear morons, demons do not come out of lava fissures. LOL But seriously. SOMEONE SAID THAT THAT WASNT Me.
10: Rushing with a rogue can be tricky because of lava. Mystics and trickster rushes will be super easy LOL.
Thats all, good luck with the abyss!