[Guide] RotMG Kongregate Community Guide? page 4

131 posts

Flag Post

^^ Some mod got unhappy :P

Flag Post

I forgotten,what did i post in the last 2 posts i made in this forum?!o.o

Flag Post
Originally posted by wantedbandit:

does anyone have any good potion collecting stradgities? i’m trying to max my first charactor and after 2 days of god killing and trading, i haven’t gotten ONE stat potion.

You, sir, have the worst grammar I’ve seen in this forum.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tonchairo:

attack potions: Djinn (unconfirmed)

Djinn drops att pots, he dropped the 1st att pot I’ve ever drunk.

Flag Post

Djinn drops speed pots…
you’re remembering a different god, gonkeymonkey.

Flag Post

djinns drop spd and att i obtained an att for one of them

Flag Post
Originally posted by finncho:

Screenshot(s) or it didn’t happen. Djinns drop speed only.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrLaw98:
Originally posted by finncho:

Screenshot(s) or it didn’t happen. Djinns drop speed only.

With 1000 Hp 20 Def and 100 Exp They drop ONLY*ONLY*ONLY T6-7 Armors weapons 3-4 rings T4 abilitys and SPEED POT, no atk

Flag Post

i have 6 def pots anyone wann bu them?

Flag Post

1. when you start out, reach level 20 asap, regardless of equipment. Once 20 then you can worry about equipment.
2. the first pot-dropping dungeon you should do are snake pits. relatively easy, but deadly if reckless as an unpotted player (assuming you don’t have T9+ items).
3. just keep farming snake pits. Ease your way into getting better equips, and possibly start saving up pots for future maxing. But for inventory’s sake, I’d recommend buying def/atk with each spd, and life with each def/atk. you can resell later once you begin to max
4. after maxing for a bit, you can now freely go through godlands. Abyss isn’t all that hard if you’re careful enough, and if solo’d gurantees def and vit each time, along with chance for treasure/demon blade.
5. ???
6. profit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by G3N3RIC:

1. when you start out, reach level 20 asap, regardless of equipment. Once 20 then you can worry about equipment.
2. the first pot-dropping dungeon you should do are snake pits. relatively easy, but deadly if reckless as an unpotted player (assuming you don’t have T9+ items).
3. just keep farming snake pits. Ease your way into getting better equips, and possibly start saving up pots for future maxing. But for inventory’s sake, I’d recommend buying def/atk with each spd, and life with each def/atk. you can resell later once you begin to max
4. after maxing for a bit, you can now freely go through godlands. Abyss isn’t all that hard if you’re careful enough, and if solo’d gurantees def and vit each time, along with chance for treasure/demon blade.

Sure, snake pits are easier than most dungeons, but they are quite difficult to find. Personally I farm Sprite worlds to max dex. Sprite worlds are easy as long as you can dodge limons bullets with ease. On the rush you only need to look out for the Sprtie gods, sometimes there aren’t even any in there. Other times there can be up to four of them. With dex maxed you can dispatch of many enemies with ease. Good luck in the open realm.
5. ???
6. profit.

Flag Post

5. ???
6. profit.

5. ???
6. profit.

. I agree completely +1 :3

Flag Post

Can someone please post a up to date pet egg and items price guide?

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnderDog269:

All common eggs are 1 spd

As for pots, 1 Life = 5 Def
1 Def =
2-3 Wis/
2-3 Spd/
1-2 Vit/
3-4 Dex/
1 Atk

Flag Post
Originally posted by Valcow:

All common eggs are 1 spd

As for pots, 1 Life = 5 Def
1 Def =
2-3 Wis/
2-3 Spd/
1-2 Vit/
3-4 Dex/
1 Atk

Also, mana can be sold for anywhere from 2 def to 1 life.

Flag Post

Ok thanks Valcow :)

Flag Post

I have not seen anyone post anything about character stats so I thought I would. this is from the site https://forums.wildshadow.com/wiki/realm-mad-god/character-stats-explained
HP (Hit Points) – Your health. When it reaches 0, you die.
Occasionally, when you get hit by a bullet that does the same amount of damage as you have HP, your health will stay at 0. You will live, but you should drink a health potion fast, as ANY enemy can kill you. Don’t nexus, because that will kill your character.

MP (Magic/Mana Points) – Your magic. This is expended to use abilities. Usage depends on what class and ability item tier you are using.

ATT (Attack) – Increases the amount of damage done by weapons. Attack does not affect ability damage.
Damage Multiplier = 0.5 + (ATT / 50)
Therefore,
Total Damage= Base Damage * (0.5 + ATT / 50)
Starting with a base of 50%, each point increases 2%, examples:
10 ATT Priest with a Fire Wand (20-40 DMG) = 14-28 DMG
83 ATT Warrior with a Sword of Acclaim (220-275 DMG) = 475-594 DMG

DEF (Defense) – Decreases the amount of damage taken.
Straight 1 point per 1 damage reduction, but caps at 85% of total damage, example:
60 DMG Attack against 20 DEF = 40 DMG; 60 DMG Attack against 51 or higher DEF = 9 DMG.

SPD (Speed) – Increases the speed at which the character moves.
actual speed in TPS (tiles per second) = 4 + 5.6 * (SPD / 75)

DEX (Dexterity) – Increases the speed at which the character attacks.
APS (attacks per second) = 1.5 + 6.5 * (DEX / 75)

VIT (Vitality) – Increases the speed at which hit points are recovered. Base (0) is 1.0 HP per second, then each point adds about 0.12 HP per second.

WIS (Wisdom) – Increases the speed at which magic points are recovered. Base (0) is 0.5 MP per second, then each point adds about 0.06 MP per second
hope this helps someone

Flag Post

why do we use gold when it bsays use fame tyo buy things.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ninjamaster12343:

why do we use gold when it bsays use fame tyo buy things.

The number of different things you can buy with fame are very limited. Things like dungeon keys, packages, pet food, character skins/slots, etc. can only be bought with gold.

Flag Post

5. ???
6. profit.

5. ???
6. profit.

. I agree completely +1 :3
without soulboundation it would even work

Flag Post

5. ???
6. profit.

I think sprites are easier, and give more/better UT gear. Rack up that pet food! Snake pit UTs suck, only 100-200 feed, sprite UTs start at 200 from the minions, and go to +500 when you get planewalker (awesome item!) and EP staff (decent item but mostly pet food).

The only benefit to snake pits is the treasure rooms, which can let you get more pots per dungeon…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Valentiinro:

5. ???
6. profit.

I think sprites are easier, and give more/better UT gear. Rack up that pet food! Snake pit UTs suck, only 100-200 feed, sprite UTs start at 200 from the minions, and go to +500 when you get planewalker (awesome item!) and EP staff (decent item but mostly pet food).

The only benefit to snake pits is the treasure rooms, which can let you get more pots per dungeon…

I agree with you that Sprite gives better drops, but snake pit is easier and has a relatively high drop rate of pots. Snake would be a better place to be if you newer to the game and sprite is better for Veterans.

Flag Post

is it possible to get good even if you dont spend gold?

Flag Post
Originally posted by detergent4:

is it possible to get good even if you dont spend gold?

Define good.

Otherwise yes, you can for example clear every dungeon, kill Oryx & Oryx 2, get an 8/8 character if you do not pay. Expect to farm a lot of fame (for pets) and die a lot before you consistently play safe enough to get a strong character to do this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shishkabobZ:
Originally posted by Valentiinro:

5. ???
6. profit.

I agree with you that Sprite gives better drops, but snake pit is easier and has a relatively high drop rate of pots. Snake would be a better place to be if you newer to the game and sprite is better for Veterans.

sprites can also drop def and native sprite gods att pot drop rate is around 10 times higher than those of normal sprite gods