Ideas For The Games

18 posts

Flag Post

this games need clan and more classes.This games kinda hard when your battling “God”.I only killed Ent Ancient 4 times 1 with ppl 3 by my self

Flag Post

A friend/guild system is being worked on, but won’t be done for a while. Meanwhile, as you become more skilled and get better items, you’ll be able to solo pretty much anything in the game. Seriously.

Flag Post

It would be nice to have some kind of distance meter to let you know how far you are from a quest, rather than just walking towards it and hoping it isnt too far.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajfett:

It would be nice to have some kind of distance meter to let you know how far you are from a quest, rather than just walking towards it and hoping it isnt too far.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Flag Post

U can simply know the distance by zooming out the map by the (-) button and know where it exactly is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadow9451:

U can simply know the distance by zooming out the map by the (-) button and know where it exactly is.

True, but a range meter when you hover over the quest with the cursor would be excellent.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadow9451:

unless you have already explored that area no you cannot.

Flag Post

Actually, The red dot is there, explored or not.

Flag Post

would be cool to see a solo version where u have like 5 computer players that just follow u and can lvl up and you equip them :D? but no other people so it doesn’t lag.

Flag Post

I wouldnt mind having the ability to use the keyboard to use items from loot bags, every once in a while i end up in an intense fight against something alone, kill a minion of it, need health, the health potions in the bag, but it would take to long for me to stand still then click it, aiming away from the boss, then start moving and aiming again.

Flag Post

There still needs to be away to earn coins without purchasing kreds. Maybe a much more legit trading system or merchants that give u money for your noob items. Even if it was silver that you got in exchange, 100 silver = 1 gold making it harder to achieve and still leaving the option open for rich people to spend mad cash on the kreds.

Flag Post

I wish i could see the stats of my current character. Like distance travled, tiles seen, monsters killed, and gods killed

Flag Post
Originally posted by sniper9474:

I wouldnt mind having the ability to use the keyboard to use items from loot bags, every once in a while i end up in an intense fight against something alone, kill a minion of it, need health, the health potions in the bag, but it would take to long for me to stand still then click it, aiming away from the boss, then start moving and aiming again.

You can do this hit escape and bind it to any key you want. You can also bin the rest of the keys like Nexus, Spell attack and even fire.

Flag Post

One update I would love would be for the red spiders to either be powered down, or slowed down. They seem too strong for just little spiders, and they go too fast to aim at very well. I take nearly 20 damage every time a SPIDER hits me, and i’m like “Seriously????” Mabey put it down 5 damage, and make it a little more bearable?

Flag Post

Allow us to see our achievements progression like honeyslayer said, it would be nice to see our accuracy, tiles explored, monsters killed, quests done, etc WITHOUT HAVING TO DIE

Flag Post

A boss hp bar for dungeon bosses, crystal prisoner, oryx, quest bosses.
a update list in game so we dont need to go to the game website just to check for specific update details

Flag Post

A separate hall/branch on the nexus designated for trading might be useful. During peak hours it can get really crowded and then lag a lot.

Flag Post

Like ROTMG can actually stop hacking programs and automaticlly disconnect them?