[Guide] ROtMG FAQ: Newbies Please read! page 4

187 posts

Flag Post

dark blue bags??? i’ve heard of white but dark blue?

Flag Post

dark blue bags carry stat potions which give you plus 1 for that certain stat.

to see all the bag types and drops it’s here ===> https://forums.wildshadow.com/wiki/realm-mad-god/loot-bag-types-and-contents

to learn about stat potions it’s here ====> https://forums.wildshadow.com/wiki/realm-mad-god/stat-increase-potions

Flag Post

They can sometimes drop items too :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by orangerocket:

They can sometimes drop items too :P

They only drop items when you would have gotten an item drop with or with out the potion drop. The game just throws everything from lower tier bags into higher tier bags if they are present.

Flag Post

k every one to update pot value
Spd : Def 4:1
Dex : Def 3:1
Att : Def 2:1
Wis : Def 2:1
Vit : Def 1.25:1
Mana : Def 1-1.5:1
Life : Def 4:1

Life has gone down cause of duping

Flag Post

actually life is 5-6def but people who are poor want it for 4 def so they can sell it for an ammy.

Flag Post

GOSH sum ppl freggin follow price guides like bibles!

Flag Post
Originally posted by mfs_hume:

k every one to update pot value
Spd : Def 3:1
Dex : Def 3:1
Att : Def 2:1
Wis : Def 2:1
Vit : Def 1:2
Mana : Def 1:3
Life : Def 6:1

Life has gone down cause of duping

Fixed.

1) NOBODY buys def with 4 spd except the rare guy in USWest.
2) Vit went up.
3) Mana also went up.
4) Life went up too. It was ammies that were duped, not lifes.

Flag Post

wis has gone up its more like 3:2 or 8 for an ammy if your lucky like me and find alot like this

Flag Post

EVERYTHING has gone down until not only potion, but also White Bag drops are jackshit.

Flag Post

It seems no one knows I still buy 4 spd with def…

Flag Post

how can you lock on to the bags

Flag Post

Whats an ammy?

Flag Post

An Ammy is a shortened name of the Amulet of Resurrection this special amulet is worth a lot and will save you from death “ONCE” and then it will shatter into pieces never to be seen again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LzGaMeR:
Originally posted by player77377:

Im just asking cause im a newbie to pets like the black wolf (my pet). but other than drakes. what do pets do?

nothing pets are for show

no the beer slurp gives you a map to treasure dungeon

Flag Post
Originally posted by buffy123123123:

actually life is 5-6def but people who are poor want it for 4 def so they can sell it for an ammy.

actually it’s 6-8, when people sell it for less it will be 1:8 of a cheap pot, usually

Flag Post
Originally posted by ima_noob:
Originally posted by buffy123123123:

actually it’s 6-8, when people sell it for less it will be 1:8 of a cheap pot, usually

UPDATE: It’s 12 at most places now.

Flag Post

so a noob walks into a bar and gets killed by grand sphinx shotgun. I see people sell life for 8 vit

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Some noobs are pretty cool sometimes i mean one followed me around and fought for me as long as i gave him a hp potion or two or some items i mean the one that restores it directly not increases it or regens it the potions i mean ugh the end.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HEROGAMING:

Some noobs are pretty cool sometimes i mean one followed me around and fought for me as long as i gave him a hp potion or two or some items i mean the one that restores it directly not increases it or regens it the potions i mean ugh the end.

???

Let me re-write that

Did you know some noobs are pretty cool? One followed me around and fought with me as long as i paid him hp potions, mp potions Etc.And not ‘pots’ that permanantly improve the stat, just the one that restores instantly.

Oh and my question (s)

A) how would you pay 10 def without scamming?

B) Why is herogaming such a liar and noob?

Flag Post

Tip:When the spawning system breaks, NEXUS

(P.s mini map.)
(P.P.S This isnt the worst swarm, But since when do 4 sandsman kings and 2 giant crabs teamspawn?)

Flag Post

loool thats miget

Flag Post
Originally posted by kiam132:

???

Let me re-write that

Did you know some noobs are pretty cool? One followed me around and fought with me as long as i paid him hp potions, mp potions Etc.And not ‘pots’ that permanantly improve the stat, just the one that restores instantly.

Oh and my question (s)

BECAUSE YOU DO NOT DESERVE LIFE! lol joking dude but still do not insult people you dont know

Flag Post
Originally posted by kiam132:

???

Let me re-write that

Oh and my question (s)

BECAUSE YOU DO NOT DESERVE LIFE! lol joking dude but still do not insult people you dont know

Oh, so i cant insult someone I dont know? Well I know you, Jeremy.

Edit: Spawning system broke, AGAIN

Where is he going?