[Guide] ROtMG FAQ: Newbies Please read! page 5

187 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by kiam132:
Originally posted by HEROGAMING:

Some noobs are pretty cool sometimes i mean one followed me around and fought for me as long as i gave him a hp potion or two or some items i mean the one that restores it directly not increases it or regens it the potions i mean ugh the end.

???

Let me re-write that

Did you know some noobs are pretty cool? One followed me around and fought with me as long as i paid him hp potions, mp potions Etc.And not ‘pots’ that permanantly improve the stat, just the one that restores instantly.

Oh and my question (s)

A) how would you pay 10 def without scamming?

B) Why is herogaming such a liar and noob?

BECAUSE YOU DO NOT DESERVE LIFE! lol joking dude but still do not insult people you dont know

Oh, so i cant insult someone I dont know? Well I know you, Jeremy.

Edit: Spawning system broke, AGAIN

Where is he going?

it happens sometimes lich gone out for a walk after someone awake him from his useless slumber also the desert mobs are not a bug they spawn over a long period of time and they keep spawning and spawning themself(whitout being killed)then they’ve got a sawrm now TADA!

Flag Post

Some noobs are pretty cool sometimes i mean one followed me around and fought for me as long as i gave him a hp potion or two or some items i mean the one that restores it directly not increases it or regens it the potions i mean ugh the end.

???

Let me re-write that

Did you know some noobs are pretty cool? One followed me around and fought with me as long as i paid him hp potions, mp potions Etc.And not ‘pots’ that permanantly improve the stat, just the one that restores instantly.

Oh and my question (s)

BECAUSE YOU DO NOT DESERVE LIFE! lol joking dude but still do not insult people you dont know

Where is he going?

I aint this jeremy guy

Flag Post

???

Let me re-write that

Oh and my question (s)

Where is he going?

I aint this jeremy guy

R U SURE, JEREMY?

Flag Post

I have seen 5 or 6 sands \man kings with an army of their soldiers. Its kind of common to me.

Flag Post

???

Let me re-write that

Oh and my question (s)

Where is he going?

I aint this jeremy guy

R U SURE, JEREMY?

He’s Jeremy, and now you’ve scared him, so he’s denying it. :P

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Selling a Mad Gold Ale for some potion any 2 kinds of potions!

Flag Post
Originally posted by LzGaMeR:
Originally posted by player77377:

Im just asking cause im a newbie to pets like the black wolf (my pet). but other than drakes. what do pets do?

nothing pets are for show

well that’s a lie now: pets now can shoot enemies, heal you, or even give you mana, but SOME (Beer Slurp, mmm) will actually spawn gods wherever they find or sniff something or whatnot.

Flag Post

It’s hilarious when you’re at level 1 or something because you just died 6/8 (true story, RIP my 6/8 archer,) and some level 6 with light blue stars and a slayer staff starts saying stuff like: lol noob u suck lol. It’s like: I have red stars, You have light blue! You suck! Get out of my life!

And then a few minutes later, you see: “Lauk died at level 6, killed by a horned drake” in the chat bar.

The lesson for newbies here is: look at people’s stars before you call them a noob. Or, better, don’t say it at all. It sounds really stupid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pickledonkey:

It’s hilarious when you’re at level 1 or something because you just died 6/8 (true story, RIP my 6/8 archer,) and some level 6 with light blue stars and a slayer staff starts saying stuff like: lol noob u suck lol. It’s like: I have red stars, You have light blue! You suck! Get out of my life!

And then a few minutes later, you see: “Lauk died at level 6, killed by a horned drake” in the chat bar.

The lesson for newbies here is: look at people’s stars before you call them a noob. Or, better, don’t say it at all. It sounds really stupid.

Or even better, don’t look at stars. Fame farming a lot =/= a players skill. Also, dont post in a completely irrelevant thread.

Flag Post

Or even better, don’t look at stars. Fame farming a lot =/= a players skill. Also, dont post in a completely irrelevant thread.

Most people who fame farm get bored and leave the game before they get red stars. And actually, I taught a lesson to newbies, which is what this thread is about (if that’s what you meant.) What does "don’t post in an irrelevant thread mean?

Flag Post

Most people who fame farm get bored and leave the game before they get red stars. And actually, I taught a lesson to newbies, which is what this thread is about (if that’s what you meant.) What does "don’t post in an irrelevant thread mean?

Light Blue stars can be pro. I met an 8/8 Wizzy who was only Rank 3. Also, I’ve played realm for 2-3 Years now and im still red star because I dont play a lot of classes. You were also rightthough, dn’t think people are good becaue they have a golden star or something. Some white stars I fame farmers. (I met one)

Flag Post

Sorry about this, I don’t know how to get the green thing.

Light Blue stars can be pro. I met an 8/8 Wizzy who was only Rank 3. Also, I’ve played realm for 2-3 Years now and im still red star because I dont play a lot of classes. You were also rightthough, dn’t think people are good becaue they have a golden star or something. Some white stars I fame farmers. (I met one)

Actually, part of that was some guy responding to the original message. Anyway, there are some exceptions. Plus, some people make new accounts for their pro guys, I think. Or they make many accounts to have different classes playable at the same time. But usually, people with light blue stars aren’t very good. And again, I said the person had, like, T5 equips. Looking at people with light blue stars, it’s pretty obvious whether they’re respectable or not.

Flag Post

those are npes .

Flag Post

Npes? What’s that?

Flag Post

npe
=
new player experience

Flag Post

Hey please explain VITALITY, DEXTERITY and WISDOM. What do they do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by oppositio1:

Dexterity increases attack speed, Vitality Increases Hp regen, and Wisdom increases Mp Regen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by twiliman:

Dexterity increases attack speed, Vitality Increases Hp regen, and Wisdom increases Mp Regen.

Haha:D seems legit. Thanks!

Flag Post

I’ve got another question: How do I earn fame? Can I lose it?

Flag Post

I’ve got another question: How do I earn fame? Can I lose it?

After reaching level 20, an orange bar will appear where your xp bar used to be. If you mouse over this bar it will tell you how much fame you currently have on that character. You passively gain fame when your fighting enemies, or when others are gaining xp around you an leveling up. You never lose fame, when your character dies the fame gained from it’s adventures will be transferred into your ‘bank’, so that you can spend it on stuff in the nexus.