Most annoying enemy creature

180 posts

Flag Post

The most annoying is not all the time the strongest or the biggest enemy. For example, I always considered the elementals annoying, and mostly the slowing guy. Even though they don’t have a great damage they attack fast and they’re so fast that they seem to teleport.

Example: I usually go kill Flayers in the forest but guess what, there always have to be those slowing guys, and after I’m slowed I can barely avoid Flayers’ attacks.

Say which is the most annoying creature and why.

Flag Post

im thinking medusa just because of that freaking bomb i teleport to a friend who just happened to be dodging one and there goes half my health from a direct hit

Flag Post

well ghost kings are annoying to but i give my vote to medusa

Flag Post

its the flayers definatly, when soloing as a priest , and getting hit by their special attack, im like ‘FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU’, but bombs to low lvls suck , true

Flag Post

Medusa XD

Flag Post

elaments mosters.there so fast and the slower whens make you not able to retreat that well.

Flag Post

Well, definetly the Medusa is one of most annoying enemies, cause of it’s row attack and bomb. Although if you go near Medusa, it’s really easy to avoid her attacks. I’ve thinken about the Pentaract Eye. It flies fast and if your “team” doesn’t clear the Pentaract clearly, some level 1’s might die like instantly. Also, the slowing Elemental is making pain, to slow you down and it is hard to hit it. I’ve also thought about the slimes in Undead Lair, because if you don’t have a Priest or someone who uses wands, it’s really hard to hit them without getting hit by yourself. Also, the Crystal Prisoner minions are kinda annoying..

Flag Post

The most annoying enemy is the guy that ports to you, pulls several gods, dies or ports away again. He changes names but he´s following me for days now.

Flag Post

I don’t like medusa or ghost king quite frankly. However I hate the god called Lag…..

Flag Post

If you’re a class that relies on your special ability, like a Priest, there is no more annoying enemy than the Flayer God, aka Cthulhu. Being quieted is deadly. I could be in godland fighting every other major god, but when a flayer shows up I drop everything and try to take out that damn thing asap.

FYI: Medusas have one major weakness. They shoot where you are now instead of where it thinks you’ll be going. The trick is to circle the Medusa at about 3-5 squares distance. Do that and you’ll never get hit by the shots or the bombs. ;)

Flag Post

Medusa is most annoying, period!

Flag Post

little things like snakes

i was there fight ting something a few days ago and then the snakes kept going in my way and taking the bolts so i ahd to run away (i thing there was a Medusa with snakes every where)

Flag Post

I say Medusa for overall and sprites for the epicly noobishly high speed

Flag Post

Medusa is G**! he killed my lvl 2 archer with doom bow!!!!

Flag Post

why do you give a level 2 that high tier weapon do it when you are at least 10

Flag Post

what idiot goes to godlands with a level 2 archer with doom bow, you deserved it 100%

Flag Post

i agree

Flag Post

Janiye, you deserve that, and about the most annoying creature its those spirits who pops up from nowhere and come to spam crazy **** on you! (they are annoying not dangerous)

Flag Post

Lmao, you guys just got trolled! xD. I have never had a doom bow and i’m not that stupid that i would put a doom bow on a lvl 2 archer…But the medusa did drop a doom bow :)

Flag Post

I say Ent, Oryx, Medusa, and anything that slows.

Flag Post

Wow…I just killd Oryx with 2 other people (a knight and a Necromancer). All we got was an attack potion…

Flag Post

cool story bro

Flag Post

One of the most annyoing monsters I know of has to be the slimes in undead lair. They hit freekign hard and you really hesitate to shoot them because when you do they just split and still hit just as hard. Without good defense they will decimate you in seconds if your not careful. Oh and due to the layout of undead lair they often lock you out of rooms and theyre hard to hit for non wand classes.

Flag Post

ENT GOD+3XMEDUZA= X_X

Flag Post

stop lie’n janiye, we don’t beleive you anymore! :P