Most annoying enemy creature page 3

180 posts

Flag Post

The most annoying god I have faced is definitely not the Medusa, ever since I made up a strategy to defeat them without getting hurt in the process.
It’s a tie between ghost god/sprite god for me.
The most annoying regular enemy is definitely gray blob.
I was power leveling as a wizard. I was at a pretty decent level, then while I was stopping to take a rest, one gray blob happened to show up and explode in my face while I had full health.

Flag Post

I think it matters on the situation. Most of the annoying creatures are ones that catch you by surprise, when you’re fighting other creatures. Those ice sprites are annoying when you’re trying to dodge, medusas are annoying when you’re in a group and relying on others to tank the damage, and flayer gods are the worst to back into when trying to keep your distance

Flag Post

Beholders teleport.

Flag Post

i’d say medusa but the sprites ar pretty annooying.

Flag Post

Medusas are easy i just go in circles while the medusa is the midlle and keep shooting . Beware other monster can attack you while going in circle beating medusa.

Flag Post

FRICKING. SPRITES. (Those are the flame-like blobs that are orange, blue, light blue, and sometimes black or white). I hate them, because they’re impossible to hit and EVERYWHERE I want to go.

Flag Post

For me, my #1 is the red spiders. They’re tiny and fast (therefore difficult to hit) and their attacks are nearly impossibly to see. I’ll be doing just fine, then one of those sneaks up on me and I don’t notice…“Crap, where’d half my health go? What’s hitting me?! There’s nothing there!! Ohwait GODDAMN SPIDER!!!” Don’t even get me started on when you’re stuck going through a field of them XD

Below that, though, definitely the sprites. Like the spiders, they’re not too dangerous, just plain fricking annoying.

Between the overpopulation of sprites and red spiders, I hate playing any class that’s got low SPD (especially my current char, which is a knight >_<)

Flag Post

Jellys ar so annoying-they attack you in huge armies!!!(40-50 jellys)

Flag Post

Ent gods and Slime Gods suck balls

Flag Post

Cube God and Skull Shrine lick dick

Flag Post

White Demons and Red Demons they both suck

Flag Post

Medusa+Djiin=Death

Flag Post

Flying Brain Army backed up by Beholder x_x

Flag Post

Lesser Gods party, ruuuun!!!!

Flag Post

Ent Ancient and sprite swarm

Flag Post

I can dodge every shot by every monster EXCEPT Slime Gods. I don’t know why they are so annoying, they have a wide range of attack and an INCREDIBLY LONG Slowed status effect.

Flag Post

Ghosts -hit hard but very easy to dodge either move a little to the left,right and backwards.
Medusas – med dmg + bomb easy to dodge using circle or backwards
Beholders – hit hard but easy to dodge move left,right,backwards
Brains – very weak dmg semi easy to dodge even though they’re like beholders
White Demons – low dmg difficulty varies with distance (farther away easier to dodge) circle method works with 50+ spd and backwards
Ents – mid dmg + predicts semi easy-med circle to left then cut back right keep doing til its dead,backwards
Slime – mid dmg + predicts + slow easy-med same as ents but with slow
Sprites – mid-high dmg + predicts + quiet med-hard same strategy as ents

my strategy i made works on all gods except medusa cause of her bomb take cover behind an obstacle like trees,rocks,walls (1 layer) etc positioned correctly you can shoot through and not take dmg

Flag Post

For priests, anything that can silence you is deadly.
Pentaracts are annoying due to their speed and ability to hit relatively hard
Slimes in the UDL cause you turn the corner, and there are 25 of them in a small room all shooting at you
Cube gods are p hard, cause it spams so many cubes

Flag Post

i changed my mind. the brown slimes and sprites are annoying as HELL. but the crystal is by FAR the WORST. you need to get about 30+ people just to get it open. and NOONE WANTS TO HELP because they scared of dying…. also i see people just standing there not even hitting it at all.

Flag Post

grey blobs. Dieing is annoying as hell at time’s but bullet’s are just bullet’s really, grey blob’s kamikaze though! That’s personnel brah!!

Flag Post

Medusa’s, Flayer’s, Sprite God and those dang sprite minions.

I hate teleporting to a high level group in the godlands, then find myself bombarded by medusa’s. And that is bullcrap about circling them. If you can circle the just one medusa and there is not a single other medusa or god anywhere near you, sure, any monster is easy enough by itself pretty much, save a few. I usually run into two or three medusa’s, surrounded by ghost gods, ent gods, djinn, whole deal. You cannot circle that. Luckily I am a priest, lets me hit them from longer range, and I can heal when they do hit me. A lone medusa is easy to kill, does not make them not annoying though, cause it is not everytime you find them alone like that.

Flayer’s. I like to kill them, cause I like to go through Snake Den. They are easier alone, but again, how many times do you get a Flayer alone that is not in a group of Flayer’s or around a ton of other powerful enemies?

My class is priest, so being quiet’ed from them, and then seeing those two medusa’s come up, scary sight, cause again it is usually not just a medusa or two, but lots of minions to slow you down as well. Why the Undead Lair killed me one time, enemies quiet there. Definitly the most annoying status effect for me, quiet.

The Sprite God’s cause they can also quiet, and have wide spray attacks and high health. I think I have killed only one or two so far, and I mean that like just me and maybe one other person. Other times it takes whole groups to attack them for me to see someone finally take one down, or even mess with one. Most people, including me, just give them a wide girth cause you cannot pull them into areas you want, they just sit there and shotgun you in the face and quiet you.

Sprites cause, I mean come on, they are fast. As a priest I do not have a good rate of fire like, say, wizards. So I have to be a lot more accurate to hit the the fairly small and really fast sprites.

Actually, I throw the Pentaract in there now. Some high level got other high levels to help fight it, including me. Holy freaking crap, even with my constant healing myself, I was ripped to shreds and almost died from all those freaking eyeballs flying around. They have the annoyance of sprite speed, but they hit WAY harder. You think they are not bad, but try being a priest, with low defense, slow firing rate, and twenty eyeballs fly through you while firing. Say bye to your HP, and you cannot even hit them as they fly off or strafe around you.

Now, we did not have a big group, it was like three or four guys, so we could not watch and defend each other. As a priest, that is something I cannot solo. I can solo lots of stuff, but not a Pentaract, or solo against ten or twenty of those freaking eyes, in the middle of the godlands with other gods spawning in. Too much.

Flag Post

Pentaracts for me are the easiest I use my high damaging trap on em,with a few mana pots, I’d Say its a group of medusas

Flag Post

sprites

Flag Post

grey blob with their circling balls attack and SPIDERS

Flag Post

Lag