[Guide] What to do, and what not to do. page 12

617 posts

Flag Post

be careful even at level 20 with desolation and ravenheart and such ive been slayed for trying stupid things (killing medusa alone) so remember not to do anything you will regret.
also if you are going to do somthing like search ruins put your best gear in vault and use slightly worse gear.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by danteekasanee:

be careful even at level 20 with desolation and ravenheart and such ive been slayed for trying stupid things (killing medusa alone) so remember not to do anything you will regret.
also if you are going to do somthing like search ruins put your best gear in vault and use slightly worse gear.

Dude Medusa’s ARE Easy TO KILL!

 
Flag Post

I agree,askd.

 
Flag Post

i can beat a medusa at lvl 5 __

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by danteekasanee:

be careful even at level 20 with desolation and ravenheart and such ive been slayed for trying stupid things (killing medusa alone) so remember not to do anything you will regret.
also if you are going to do somthing like search ruins put your best gear in vault and use slightly worse gear.

Circle the Medusa, problem solved.

I do agree on “not to do anything you will regret” though.

 
Flag Post

What to do: level to 5, goto a god train.
What not do to: using your very rare item at vault and in level 1 and teleported to glands with out a godtrain.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kazuya121:

What to do: level to 5, goto a god train.
What not do to: using your very rare item at vault and in level 1 and teleported to glands with out a godtrain.

Not a good idea

 
Flag Post

Actually, I think it’s better to kill medusas alone. Being shotgunned by a medusa that was not aiming at you is probably one of the most infuriating ways of dying

 
Flag Post

If you’re into soloing you should become a necro. They are the masters of the godlands.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by einar288:

If you’re into soloing you should become a necro. They are the masters of the godlands.

i also find that for me, knights are pretty good, too

 
Flag Post

DONT play minecraft for an hour b4 playing ROTMG, i tried shift clicking an inv of def pots into my vault chest :(

 
Flag Post

clugehead, What the hell made you say that?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DirectorD:

clugehead, What the hell made you say that?

In minecraft shiftclicking an item auto moves it into chests, other parts of your, inv etc. Here though, shiftclicking pots drinks them.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dychronius:
Originally posted by DirectorD:

clugehead, What the hell made you say that?

In minecraft shiftclicking an item auto moves it into chests, other parts of your, inv etc. Here though, shiftclicking pots drinks them.

u should be able to equip a item by pressing 1 to use the slot in ur inventory
 
Flag Post

ok. thanks Dychronius.

 
Flag Post

Here is a tip: when trying to reach Lv 20 and have good gear that you CAN use, wait until lv 10-15 until you equipt. i get cocky when i equipt awesome stuff at low levels and i TP to godlands (and get my @$$ kicked) . Also, if you are starting, use your 100 gold on an EXP booster. you never know when you will need it.

 
Flag Post

O_O when we teleported to the realm god we all got whiped out by one enemy….

 
Flag Post

As for soloing the godlands, I haven’t really played as the knight or necromancer, but for me the rogue is pretty good. Especially if you aren’t with a party. That way there aren’t random shots flying every which way when you are trying to sneak up to gods and kill them.

 
Flag Post

Get much defense, then kill the quests.

Graveyards contain 1 chest with EPIC ITEMS!!! I got my +5 defense ring from there!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Gonkeymonkey:

Get much defense, then kill the quests.

Graveyards contain 1 chest with EPIC ITEMS!!! I got my +5 defense ring from there!

LOL +5 def is worth NOTHING!!! It is NOT epic.

 
Flag Post

True, it’s not epic, but it’s good if you have nothing else. Not all of us have tons of amazing gear to use, nor the expiernce to wield it well. I’m still a light blue star, almost full blue, 1 more class quest away, and I still get happy when I find ANY greater ring. It’s good for new players/those with nothing better.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dychronius:

True, it’s not epic, but it’s good if you have nothing else. Not all of us have tons of amazing gear to use, nor the expiernce to wield it well. I’m still a light blue star, almost full blue, 1 more class quest away, and I still get happy when I find ANY greater ring. It’s good for new players/those with nothing better.

yeah actually paladyns right staring with only T0 gear i can get a supirior ring in a few minutes

 
Flag Post

Guys being good is a combination of working hard begging and scamming and i know ppl are like OMG HE SCAMS!!! but everyone has tried it or thought about it on time or another……………….

 
Flag Post

He’s got a point. While I only successfully scammed one guy (Funny story, lets just say UT daggers that are worse than a T7 are magically worth a T9 robe and staff O_O), scamming helps if your smart about it. Now, I’ve never begged before, since that’s just plain annoying, I’ve still worked hard through everything this game can throw at me. I barely finished my 14th class quest, which got me my blue star, and it felt damn good about it. Begging CAN work if your lucky, but sometimes, being at the right place at the right time helps too. A guy gave me a dbow and an ammy for FREE, simply because he needed to open up space.

 
Flag Post

Don’t be a coward like 90% of the players and when yelled at for hp respond with something ive died coountless times because of cowards and bad healers