[Guide] What to do, and what not to do. page 15

611 posts

Flag Post

lol josh9898 has a thing about asses.

Flag Post

Something else you shouldn’t do: If you have good items, don’t just think your badass and rush into a Hobbit Mage at level 1. It’ll 75% of the time get you killed. I learned that the hard way with demon edge. :c

Flag Post

Demon edge isn’t a good weapon..

Flag Post

unless the hobbit mage is hitting 0s on you :)

Flag Post

Oh come on,you are the only one who thinks you are so badass with a stupid T8 weapon

Flag Post

where is the vault?

Flag Post

Here’s a tip. I was a rogue 3/8 Dex Att and Spd almost wis too needed 1 more pot. Watch out for slime god stacks plus a medusa following them. . I lost my ammys mostly from god hordes so I tried to get more pots to get another and then I got totally shotgunned by 3 slime gods and a medusa bomb. I wasn’t mad. I just went like " :O Whaaat theee fuuuuck?"

Flag Post

Actually I WAS 4/8 I maxed my def also. I will never forgive slime gods!!!! I got my first white bag on that rogue too :c Plane Walker…

Flag Post

What kind of Tiers do you get from white bags?

Flag Post

White bags give you the powerful unteired items.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordSparkikus:

Well I wouldn’t say “most powerful”. It’s more like “unbalanced” items. But they are really hard to get and that is what makes them SO valuable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XX22:

Oh come on,you are the only one who thinks you are so badass with a stupid T8 weapon

Nobody said that they we’re so badass, you really have an bad sense of logic. Go back to school, maybe.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hydrokill:

Nobody said that they we’re so badass, you really have an bad sense of logic. Go back to school, maybe.

shes talking to

Originally posted by aerojack7_Backup:

Something else you shouldn’t do: If you have good items, don’t just think your badass and rush into a Hobbit Mage at level 1. It’ll 75% of the time get you killed. I learned that the hard way with demon edge. :c

and i think the we’re(we are)is were right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hydrokill:

ya ok..im bringing you with me to school to improve your english.:P

Flag Post

So youre saying a zombification ammy in a white bag in cemetry is a powerful item,heh?

Flag Post

So youre saying a zombification ammy in a white bag in cemetry is a powerful item,heh?

better than minor defense atleast ;P

Flag Post

UT items are rare and unbalanced, usually giving new benefits to the typical item. E.g Normal tome = just heal, UT Tome = armor + heal

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

lol, I do everything except number 6 in not what to do :D

Flag Post

Something else you shouldn’t do: If you have good items, don’t just think your badass and rush into the glands at level 2. It’ll 100% of the time get you killed. I learned the hard way with my bbow. :c

Flag Post
Originally posted by LudiciumX:

Originally posted by qssc:

Something else you shouldn’t do: If you have good items, don’t just think your badass and rush into the glands at level 2. It’ll 100% of the time get you killed. I learned the hard way with my bbow. :c

Something else you shouldn’t do: run into the pirate cave with no armor on at low lvl’s (1-5) it’ll 99.9999999% of the time get you killed. I learned the hard way when i ran in with unused spd pots at lvl 2. :c

Flag Post

Something else you shouldn’t do: run into the pirate cave with no armor on at low lvl’s (1-5) it’ll 99.9999999% of the time get you killed. I learned the hard way when i ran in with unused spd pots at lvl 2. :c

Flag Post

One time I completely rushed Glands at lvl 1…came out alive at lvl 20 cause I followed one of the rules to back it up: “stick with a friend” and “use your surroundings”. I practically used the guy next to me as a meat shield while he got me soulbounds, then I got maimed by Medusa :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by KieronIH:
Originally posted by LudiciumX:

I do this all the time and live when I’m leveling!!! I soloed Pirate Cave at level 3 on a Necro.

Flag Post

Here’s a tip for what not to do at Haunted Cemetery if you’re not a 8/8 knight= stand of Skuld when he unleashes his first wave of 250-damage+paralysis boomerangs.