Your Biggest Ragequit Moment page 8

235 posts

Flag Post

you think thats bad how do you think i felt when my 8/8 sorcerer with conducting ,fulmination,mad scientist, and fucking pyra got killed by a newbie leviathin

Flag Post

My worst death was I saved up 40 def pots to max out a knight. I farmed glands for about a month and a half. I use them all on my knight and I DIE WITHIN AN HOUR. I WAS SOOOOOO CLOSE TO RAGEQUITTING FOREVER.

Flag Post

Not so much ragequit as horror quit. I’m a noob and was having the best game of my life.

Lv20 Priest
Rolled
+7 hp
+20 mp
-5 att
0 def
+3.5 spd
+.5 vit
+.5 wis
+5 dex

T8 Wand, T2 Tome, T8 Robe, T2 wis ring

Stupidly started looking a my stats tab and the minimap after popping open an egg in the Spider Den – figuring I’d see my HP drop in time to cast heal. Spaced out for half a second too long and palmed my head in horror as my 197 base fame Priest died to little green enemies.

Flag Post

O.o Spiders are swarmers

My death was a knight with ALL old tops, and i was running through the godlands and then cube god… Get this. IT SPAWNS ON ME I was like WTF? Cause one min i was alive and the next. Dead

Flag Post

I’m my own worst enemy, it seems. I’ve died in three dungeons and thrice in the godly area. Always Lv20 Priest with T7+ Wand, T2+ Tome, T8+ Robe, and T2+ Ring – except this last time at Lv 16. My latest three deaths were all in the last 24 hours or so, and each time I had an inventory full of T8+ items.

Death1 = -7HP, +43 MP, mostly average other. Died after a Lv20 Wiz said Snake Pit was easy and I got overconfident. Like with spiders, I got too close. A brief lag flash (they were happening on and off for hours) took care of the rest. Seriously bummed because I was wearing a T9 Wand, T4 Tome, T9 Robe, and Ring of Greater Defense, with a UT Wand, Ring of Greater Def, Ring of Paramount Wisdom, T9 Armor, T4 Cloak, T3 Tome, and T3 Prism in inventory.

Death2 = +3HP, +32 MP, +7 Wis, a little below average for the rest. Died at Lv 16 when I got overconfident and went to godlands to party with a Lv20 Knight – only to find that I was surrounded by four slimes in seconds and got blasted before I even understood how much damage they do. Was wearing T7/T2/T8/Para Dex with T7, T8, T9 in inventory.

Every time I die, it’s because of a combination of not knowing the area well and spacing out or lagging for just a moment. Very frustrating.

Investing in a mule now so that I at least won’t lose my inventory if I die again. My vault has a def pot, some para rings, and some UT staffs, and I won’t be playing long enouhg to warrant buying another – I don’t plan to play much after getting Kong achievements. Really, my favorite things to do are helping noobs level up, giving them items I find/collect from players dropping, and provide support in boss fights. I’m a classical healer.

Flag Post

Random stupid death for easily avoidable reason I can handle because quite frankly, I suck. Hardcore.

What jitters my critters is those bloody nexus bots flooding the place with rubbish, and you can’t even ignore them as they reappear after a couple of minutes and you can do nothing about it.

Flag Post

5/8 Wizard with cwhole, ele det, gsorc, and pyra. 900 base fame. Died because of a lag spike…

Flag Post

Found out old tops are being sold in nexus

Flag Post

Well, everything has to end someday. Just lost my Lv20 5/8, +11 +11 Priest wearing Abra’s, DivTome, Elder, Experimental Ring to a blue zombie in Ceme during a lag spike. One second I had full health, the next nothing (despite using heal over and over during spike). Had 5Spd, 1Wis, Lifedrinker, and Fey in Inv from runs for the past hour.

The game is getting more laggy every day and real money is becoming more important, so I think that’s it for me. Plenty of other games to enjoy.

Flag Post

losing a lvl 20 rogue with planewalker rage and griff and 2 def pots aboard

Flag Post

getting scammed for 4 def and a ep. dont know how he did it. maybe he hacked (-_-)

Flag Post

Got confused onto the gas spawners in a lab one dex away from max on my Knight…

Flag Post

Losing a rogue with rage red agent and griffon and 1 dex pot got too cocky around a medusa and leviathan.

Flag Post

I lost a lv12 Priest with Robe of the Master and Purification Tome that I got from some friends, I fought Oryx but got one-shotted by the minions. Now I’m lv20, have good equipment but I still remember that time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kevinmonitor:

I lost a* lv12* Priest with Robe of the Master and Purification Tome that I got from some friends, I fought Oryx but got one-shotted by the minions. Now I’m lv20, have good equipment but I still remember that time.

You have some nice friends. Still. You bought the master robe from the shop right, Sigh

Flag Post
Originally posted by kiam132:

I lost a* lv12* Priest with Robe of the Master and Purification Tome that I got from some friends, I fought Oryx but got one-shotted by the minions. Now I’m lv20, have good equipment but I still remember that time.

You have some nice friends. Still. You bought the master robe from the shop right, Sigh

Yes. I bought it from the shop, after then I had no more coins. I used all of my remaining coins on that robe.. Useless

Flag Post

Fighting Oryx, with Crystal Wand equipped, Bulwark in inventory, Pyramid Ring equipped, freshly looted D Blade in inventory, Mad Scientist Robe on, and Tome of Purification equipped. Plus Grand Sorcerer in inventory, Acclaim in inventory, and Oryx shotgun sucked. RIP 4/8, if not for only 7k fame. . ragequit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kambetal1:

Fighting Oryx, with Crystal Wand equipped, Bulwark in inventory, Pyramid Ring equipped, freshly looted D Blade in inventory, Mad Scientist Robe on, and Tome of Purification equipped. Plus Grand Sorcerer in inventory, Acclaim in inventory, and Oryx shotgun sucked. RIP 4/8, if not for only 7k fame. . ragequit.

wow, i would never carry those around often and the worse possible moment to carry those is when fighting oryx.sir orxy has screwed you once again, theres always 1 person that dies in those, you were the unlucky one sadly:[

Flag Post

dieing at lvl 19 as a class i need for a new class for the 100th time

Flag Post

Looks like I’m the unlucky shotgunned one, I only quit for 3 days straight with Sky, SSS (Snake Skin Shield), Abyssal, and Para Def =(

Flag Post
Originally posted by stripeykiller26:

Looks like I’m the unlucky shotgunned one, I only quit for 3 days straight with Sky, SSS (Snake Skin Shield), Abyssal, and Para Def =(

u arn’t the unlucky shotgunned i am because got shotgunned by oryx when max 4/8 with acclaim a.s.s ogmur colo acrop and pyra :(

Flag Post

Losing plate t2 defense and a gold sword i headbutted my monitor because it was crap to begin with.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kiam132:

Yes. I bought it from the shop, after then I had no more coins. I used all of my remaining coins on that robe.. Useless

Well i keep acidentaly clicking potions.

Flag Post

People be dragging O2 into meee. 8/8 archer I WILL REMEMBER YOU FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

Flag Post

in cant tell how often i said that i would (NEVER PLAY THIS STUPID CRAPPY GAME AGAIN) on this situations when i chat slowly and then some wizard roadtrained a horde gods behind him and ……. across me :( rip.
or a def maxed knight of mine died on ocean trench i was so proud , first maxed def and stood in the midle of VERY LOTZ o bad bikini bottom natives…..first i thought(wow NO dmg cool) ….then i shouted (NOOOO WHY TP DOESNT WOOOOOOOORK)forgot hotkey settingz :( rip
still playing now ;)