Flag Post
Originally posted by kiam132:

The guy is quite large…

Flag Post

No shizzle

Flag Post

Was kidding :p

Flag Post

I hate how after the few updates and when trading came back the market is crap, def is hard to buy, atk is hard to find, now eggs are thrown into the matter. The duping fix was complete bs because i read about a day after the fix there was ALREADY another way to dupe. Complete waste of time not being able to trade (I personally think drop rates from monsters in godlands went down but i can’t confirm that, it’s just uber hard for me to get pots from anything other than bosses). Farming dex is probably the easiest way to go to build Def up as well as trading equips.

Flag Post
Originally posted by busydon:

I hate how after the few updates and when trading came back the market is crap, def is hard to buy, atk is hard to find, now eggs are thrown into the matter. The duping fix was complete bs because i read about a day after the fix there was ALREADY another way to dupe. Complete waste of time not being able to trade (I personally think drop rates from monsters in godlands went down but i can’t confirm that, it’s just uber hard for me to get pots from anything other than bosses). Farming dex is probably the easiest way to go to build Def up as well as trading equips.

yea u are right i havent seen a atk since a month

Flag Post

i haven’t seen a pot drop from glands in days, all i c now is stupid low-lvl pets

Flag Post

I got 2 spd yesterday, i was amazed, I hadn’t seen any pot drops from normal gods in forever, i drank them immediately for some reason. I have to max the spd on my rogue someday i guess

Flag Post

i keep getting common eggs from godlands,but out of all those gods,the djiin was the only one which keeps dropping me spd pots

Flag Post

lol the only pots i got were spd, i was selling for atk (maxing) but noone was buying. :( Ill just get some equips then. BTW the pot rates DID drop again. thanks alot kabam. >:(

Flag Post

It’s not drop rates, its that eggs have the same bag so you have more of a chance for eggs, since they’re a ton of different ones and gods drop 1 specific pot.

Flag Post

Its still easy to max for people who can do abyss like me c: (abyss = solo , drops vit and def ) (abyss= with partner(1) get loot the same but only 1 got def and vit and other 1 get vit and item ) . if u cant do abyss then i dont care its easy to do abyss c: . (for me )

Flag Post

i agree with flint on this one the abyss tends to be pretty easy most of the time just a little time consuming but you can get quite a lot from the end. perhaps even some attack from the white demons .

Flag Post

Just make sure to bring plenty or pots. Probably 6 of each type. Also, don’t go to the next room unless you have more than 7/8 of you hp.

Flag Post

Make a paladin
Get decent equips (T8/T4/T9/Def ring)
Do abysses solo
???
Profit!!

Flag Post

Same with knights just in my opinion safer!

Flag Post

I feel that paladin is not that great because you have to get right on top of the enemy to hit them and by then your health is 1/4 full and you have to run but with a priest you have long range and can instantly heal yourself.

Flag Post

For slow pet and item grinding, and sometimes pot huntress is best, with the right balance of agility, Hp, atk and dex

Flag Post

I farm pots with priest because you get free dex pots from Simon without thinking about dieing…

Flag Post

From who?

Flag Post

Simon the spirit god _…..
Simple as 123 to solo him as priest…

Flag Post

guys heres how ou farm pots in glands: 1. get a wizzy with t8, t4, t8, para mp then just get to lvl 20 and farm i did this and i got in 1 day: 4 atk, 5 def, 3 spd, 4 dex. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by czczczcz:

guys heres how ou farm pots in glands: 1. get a wizzy with t8, t4, t8, para mp then just get to lvl 20 and farm i did this and i got in 1 day: 4 atk, 5 def, 3 spd, 4 dex. :)

I have better gear and para hp. I guess that’s why I’m not getting any pots these days.

Flag Post

Best way to farm:
1) get wiz
2) get to lvl14+ on quests
3) got to glands and get to lvl20. Around here you want to get def ring t3+ and t8+ robe
4-5) max dex in sprites, then wis in UDLs. Order depends on how good ur are.
6) eventually do snake pits. Do Labs for def
7) you have abysses and burial grounds left.
8) have fun

Flag Post

using gold coins suck mak a fame mart

Flag Post

Farming Guide:
1) Make Wizzard/Necro
2)get basic equips
3)get 60 dex and 40 spd at least
4)Potfarm for 1 hour buy dex and spd (unless maxed)
5)Dont do any events except sphinx for Tomb
6)Spell bomb or circle jerk everything
7)Profit