Farming guide reborn page 2

303 posts

Flag Post

Until Build 121 I’m mainly staying away from the godlands. Fucking constructs.

Other than that, amazing guide. Better than wiki :P

Flag Post

@ Smilies123
Thankies =) .
Constructs are easily avoided, they do not wander off so they just block chunk of space. With their small damage they’re just annoying, but not farm-breaking.
Btw, I’m not gonna add constructs to guide till 1.21 ’cause they will be nerfed =) .

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

BUMP
Due to my recent death with main char (losing 6/7 priest with top gear is not funny) I’ve paused playing RotMG and in my free time added some new things to guide/updated it to build 1.21. Hope it will be useful for someone (not many newbs read forums though).
Yet to be added – crystal prisoner and Oryx castle.

Flag Post

If you want to get some easy levels without much work, try opening spider den in Nexus. You’ll get 1-3 levels depending on what level you are. But be careful, you WILL lag.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ngrules:

If you want to get some easy levels without much work, try opening spider den in Nexus. You’ll get 1-3 levels depending on what level you are. But be careful, you WILL lag.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR GOLD ON A SPIDER DEN IT IS TOTALLY POINTLESS

Flag Post

no kidding i buy udl and stay back…i get to at least around level 11 with some fair loot…though honestly the best way would be to level up to level 10 and then summon udl

Flag Post

No, don’t, spider den sucks as a leveling place.

Originally posted by runza:

no kidding i buy udl and stay back…i get to at least around level 11 with some fair loot…though honestly the best way would be to level up to level 10 and then summon udl

Sure, OK, if you do want to spend money on keys…

Flag Post
Originally posted by hooverboy:

DO NOT WASTE YOUR GOLD ON A SPIDER DEN IT IS TOTALLY POINTLESS

What could you use gold on, unless you buy more? Well, I guess then you could get vault space, but only if you buy more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fatcom4:

What could you use gold on, unless you buy more? Well, I guess then you could get vault space, but only if you buy more.

Well, I use my 100 to buy clothing dyes on chars I’ve maxed; only things more or less useful that you can buy for <=100 gold are stackable potions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qlzqlzuup:
Originally posted by fatcom4:

Well, I use my 100 to buy clothing dyes on chars I’ve maxed; only things more or less useful that you can buy for <=100 gold are stackable potions.

i’m pretty sure you can buy a snake pit when it goes down, just a spider den isnt a good thing to spend on.

Flag Post

Bump, again too many useless comments, gonna re-make guide once in a while not to be overrun by them.

Flag Post

If you buy cave buy than undead lair when its sheeper

Flag Post

i recomend – weak armor classes – go to highlands from level 1-10 then godlands 10-20
heavy armor classes- go to godlands straight away :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by jambola2:

i recomend – weak armor classes – go to highlands from level 1-10 then godlands 10-20
heavy armor classes- go to godlands straight away :)

for me highlands are usually harder to solo than godlands because of the constant damage from ogres and stuff. if u mean in a big group than that would be good but you would have a very hard time finding one.

Flag Post

Bump
Added one more post – about interaction between players and various methods of trolling in RotMG.
Fixed some minor mistakes, etc.

Flag Post

nice guide :) Really helpful.

Flag Post

Think.You need to be at least level 16 with a high-tiered weapon to go to Spider den.Its too challenging in there.Its better to go to Pirate Cave.Most enemies drop it,and it isn’t hard to beat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Think.You need to be at least level 16 with a high-tiered weapon to go to Spider den.Its too challenging in there.Its better to go to Pirate Cave.Most enemies drop it,and it isn’t hard to beat.

ive soloed spieder den at rank 2-3 with mid tier armor it just took a while with my wissard

Flag Post

Guys, it’s not matter of “can you” or “you cannot” get levels here or there.
It’s matter of time used and risks involved.
As far as I know, spider dens are very time consuming per lever gained.
The best dungeon to get levels is UDL, that if you survive in godlands long enough to see it’s entrance,
risk involved is minimal as long as you never go first – only thing that can kill you there then will be vampires/another fast enemies, coming from behind (uncleared rooms).

Flag Post

Here is another thing that you can do to annoy people that involves the crystal; be a mystic and get a bunch of people by a crystal then keep using the stasis on the crystal, I do this as a stress reliever sometimes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by graycat1234:

Here is another thing that you can do to annoy people that involves the crystal; be a mystic and get a bunch of people by a crystal then keep using the stasis on the crystal, I do this as a stress reliever sometimes.

I thought to include that, but it seems to be too obvious, thanks nevertheless.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

I’ve soloed Spider Den at level 4 with a Wizard and Tier 3 equips, as well as at level 2 with a Necro and Tier 2 equips.

Spider Den is easy potatoes if you know what you’re doing(read:don’t step on eggs and deal with one enemy at a time).