Farming guide reborn page 4

306 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by jambola2:

I was talking about the newb stage . Before you start hardcore farming . That time melee is the best

In newb stage you should try all classes =) .
And this guide is about newb hardcore farming :P .

Flag Post

UPD the guide, you can max 8 stats now not 7 :o

Flag Post
Originally posted by Megaritish:

UPD the guide, you can max 8 stats now not 7 :o

Fixed, thankies. Well, mbe I still missed it somewhere.

Flag Post

hint/tip for Arachna if you wait long enough the web dies weather Arachna is alive or not so just hide and do something else it’ll make Arachna less hellish to solo with melee

Flag Post
Originally posted by alexader101:

hint/tip for Arachna if you wait long enough the web dies weather Arachna is alive or not so just hide and do something else it’ll make Arachna less hellish to solo with melee

No derp.

Flag Post

how were you having trouble with her in the first place? she is easier than mixlcoatl, for petes sake!

Flag Post

ERROR 405:THOSE TWO WORDS DO NOT BELONG IN THE SAME SENTENCE

Flag Post
Originally posted by qlzqlzuup:
Originally posted by jambola2:

I was talking about the newb stage . Before you start hardcore farming . That time melee is the best

In newb stage you should try all classes =) .
And this guide is about newb hardcore farming :P .

Don’t try all classes. Tier 3s are simply ineffective and Tier 2s are perhaps slightly extravagant, though classes like the Knight, Paladin and Necromancer have their merits.

What you really need for hardcore farming:

1)A class that can deal lots of damage(Wiz)
2)A class that can heal itself(Priest)
3)A good soloer(Rogue)
4)A tank(Warrior)
5)A balanced character(Archer)

All tier 1s.

Flag Post

@ helltank Trying upper tier characters is fun and we’re playing for fun, eh?
But, you’re right about the fact that hardcore farming should be performed on T1 classes (and some of T2 really, like necro(for solo), assassin(for getting easy SB from bosses), pally(for dungeons) and huntress(even easier than archer sometimes) ).

PS I will continue with dungeons overview when I’ll get all screenshots I need and some spare time =) .

Flag Post

i hafta say im suprised how much a maxed warrior an tank i recomend do not use unless max def though and great equips

Flag Post
Originally posted by runza:

i hafta say im suprised how much a maxed warrior an tank i recomend do not use unless max def though and great equips

Please try to be more bloody articulate.

Flag Post

Thanks! This was pretty helpful

Flag Post
Originally posted by runza:

I have to say, I’m surprised by how much a maxed warrior can tank. I recommend not using it unless you have max def, though, and great equipment.

Flag Post

The warrior can tank…. but cant the knight tank more hits?

Flag Post

Any ideas on how best to quickly level up to at least level 15 as a priest?
For some reason, my priest keeps dying from a single hit around 15+, and Im starting to wonder if I might be skipping a tier of enemies each time or something.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rocketbooster:

For some reason, my priest keeps dying from a single hit around 15+, and Im starting to wonder if I might be skipping a tier of enemies each time or something.

Did you have good armor? That’s what I would advise. Also heal a lot when you’re fighting bosses, and have lots of mana potions when you do that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rocketbooster:

Key for surviving with priest is wand’s range. You may not want no go in highlands with all those ogre spamming and you do not have enough firepower to kill ’em. So head straight for the gods in lvl 10 or so. Equip your +hp ring, learn how to uncenter screen and snipe gods from the center of godland group; preferably ones that other people ignored. And may you get sb at least wand of death/tome of renewing so you can solo gods. Consider checking boss chests, maybe you will get something useful.

Flag Post

What ’s the easiest way to solo godlands with a knight. I have ravenheart, gshield, vengeance armor, and superior def ring.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MoCkShOtSalT:

What ’s the easiest way to solo godlands with a knight. I have ravenheart, gshield, vengeance armor, and superior def ring.

There are no easy ways for knight. you will get pummeled and have to nexus often. But in larger groups you will have tough times even getting to gods =\ . I recommend in solo knight pick off flying brains/ents/other low-damaging stuff. Ghost kings can be also picked off at cost of 1-2 bullets in your face and mana for one stun. Medusae should be pulled in cleared area and circled around. etc etc, you can kill nearly any lone target (forget leviathans and white demons, they will cost too much of your hp).

In short, better to proceed slowly, pick enemies one by one, start godland raid in realm with ~30 ppl for less spawns/square feet and with full pack of mana/hp pots. But it’s not that easy and profitable as on ranged chars.

Flag Post

Is there a limit to how many stat pots your character can use?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Loominy:

Is there a limit to how many stat pots your character can use?

Yes, there is. Check wiki for each character’s limit

Flag Post

is there anywhere i can find the price of something?

Flag Post
Originally posted by laserline:

is there anywhere i can find the price of something?

I have link here in guide. http://forums.wildshadow.com/node/36820 – best one I know of.

Flag Post

I don’t like that guide.When trading just use your own sense of logic of what’s good if you like the speed stat a lot then you would want to trade for speed.Only use that guide to figure out what items are worth what if you have pots and you want a certain item.But if you are trading for a pot use your own sense.You don’t have to like life pots like all of us do.My friend prefers dex pots.

Flag Post

Tier1s
wizard,sorcerer,warrior,knight,preist,paladin,necromancer,archer,
rouge (scorcerers gather more powerful wepons that wizard but if balanced they are equal