Farming guide reborn page 5

306 posts

Flag Post

if you are a really great statagist,you could go to level 20 with a tier3 or lower(including the weakest)the only thing that matters is strategy not teirs

Flag Post

if you are a really great statagist,you could go to level 20 with a tier3 or lower(including the weakest)the only thing that matters is strategy not teirs

I disagree. Have u ever tried killing gods with a t0 wand? its hell

Flag Post
Originally posted by comt101:

I disagree. Have u ever tried killing gods with a t0 wand? its hell

well… it IS possible to do so if you are a very good strategist

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:
Originally posted by qlzqlzuup:
Originally posted by jambola2:

I was talking about the newb stage . Before you start hardcore farming . That time melee is the best

In newb stage you should try all classes =) .
And this guide is about newb hardcore farming :P .

Don’t try all classes. Tier 3s are simply ineffective and Tier 2s are perhaps slightly extravagant, though classes like the Knight, Paladin and Necromancer have their merits.

What you really need for hardcore farming:

1)A class that can deal lots of damage(Wiz)
2)A class that can heal itself(Priest)
3)A good soloer(Rogue)
4)A tank(Warrior)
5)A balanced character(Archer)

All tier 1s.

um… knight got best defence so he is the best tank…

Flag Post

well, killing god with T0 wand will take >~2 minutes even for djinn.
And if you get lvl20 without finding at least one appropriate T4+ weapon in chest or somewhere, I pity you =\

Flag Post
Originally posted by sunknight:
Originally posted by helltank:
Originally posted by qlzqlzuup:
Originally posted by jambola2:

I was talking about the newb stage . Before you start hardcore farming . That time melee is the best

In newb stage you should try all classes =) .
And this guide is about newb hardcore farming :P .

Don’t try all classes. Tier 3s are simply ineffective and Tier 2s are perhaps slightly extravagant, though classes like the Knight, Paladin and Necromancer have their merits.

What you really need for hardcore farming:

1)A class that can deal lots of damage(Wiz)
2)A class that can heal itself(Priest)
3)A good soloer(Rogue)
4)A tank(Warrior)
5)A balanced character(Archer)

All tier 1s.

um… knight got best defence so he is the best tank…

True, but he was including only classes on the first row. Personally, I do not care what row a class is on. I would not mind seeing a few more mystics, tricksters, and sorcerors.

Flag Post

new upd! might want to add some stuff to your guide

Flag Post
Originally posted by holton216:

new upd! might want to add some stuff to your guide

Thanks! But I’m not playing RotMG atm, have real life stuff to do, I even couldn’t complete “dungeons” section =\ .
If I will find time for adding then ofc.

Flag Post

Every one,i was level three wiz and had energy staf and spray spel and finished priate cave (no robe or ring)This prooves that strategy counts,not wepons

Flag Post
Originally posted by GMtester:

Every one,i was level three wiz and had energy staf and spray spel and finished priate cave (no robe or ring)This prooves that strategy counts,not wepons

Um, what? The PIRATE CAVE?! I have literally finished that with a level one rogue, no armor, using NO strategy, no health pots, no cloak, no NOTHING, using nothing but starter gear, no armor. Pirate caves are easy.

Flag Post

that’s like saying you can defeat oryx 1 with starter equips at lvl 3 without dying while doing 130 damage.

Flag Post

You’d think the Pirate Caves would have a bit more booty. :c
Where’s the gold?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

You’d think the Pirate Caves would have a bit more booty. :c
Where’s the gold?!

Sorry L2D; pirates are rather poor in this game.
If you want some phat lewts, I’m afraid you’re going to have to step it up a notch and start completing some spider dens. ;)

Flag Post

There is no strategy in pirate caves. It’s just walking through straight to the boss. :P

Flag Post

With all that chit-chat the topic is now 5 pages long. I remind you, the useful part of it is on first page only and it’s still outdated by one build =) .

Flag Post

Just got a att from a medusa…
Also small tip para rings=pots=better items/stronger charecter so if you get a bad one like para health or already have one better sell it for pots and get awsome gear!

Flag Post
Originally posted by iblob:

Also small tip para rings=pots=better items/stronger charecter so if you get a bad one like para health or already have one better sell it for pots and get awsome gear!

Last i checked medusa dropped SPD and not an ATT. Nice try though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zeezon:
Originally posted by iblob:

Last i checked medusa dropped SPD and not an ATT. Nice try though.

Yep it was a speed.
I dunno all i can remeber is that it was a pot and it was AWSOME

Flag Post

@ pelife Strange thing, I thought of number 1 today and I even tested it a bit. Works fine, but needs timing – works best if you drop just before sword will fly in. My current best is 3 newbs K.O.-ed and 2 nexus-ed with 1 firedagger.
2nd does not work fine as newbs do not want to approach Oryx even with items around =\ .
3rd is mean =\
4th will just get you ignored for many ppl and they won’t see your chat, so it’s not that cool.
Thanks for the ideas though!

Flag Post

Wow new dungeon and new oryx in testing you will have a lot of job to do

Flag Post
Originally posted by dduu14:

Wow new dungeon and new oryx in testing you will have a lot of job to do

Ye, I saw that Oryx on youtube. Scary stuff.
I’ve been in manor some times, dunno what to say about strategy as I never actually been there with 0/8 =\ . There are some holy water tricks with Oryx “silence” phase – bring few with you if you don’t want to be weakened/silenced, that will allow you to deal sb even in big crowd.

Flag Post

How do i farm effectively with a knight?

Flag Post
Originally posted by marinesoldier:

How do i farm effectively with a knight?

I dunno. Really, die with it and make some range char. If you so want melee, make pala, they at least can farm smth without pots quaffed. All the stuff I can think for knight (farming Sprite worlds for example) can better be performed with other chars.

Flag Post

their is a way to farm with a knight you go god hunting well that is if your level 20 if your not and you have decent armor find Huge mobs with him and run in to it because of the armor he wont die

Flag Post
Originally posted by sparten58:

their is a way to farm with a knight you go god hunting well that is if your level 20 if your not and you have decent armor find Huge mobs with him and run in to it because of the armor he wont die

He will die. Have 50 def and 3 ghost gods can take u out if ur careless.