Farming guide reborn page 6

306 posts

Flag Post

I drank 17 def pots, maxed out attack, abbysal armor, csword, mithril shield and an HP PARAMOUNT ring, tips on farming PLOX

Flag Post
Originally posted by marinesoldier:

I drank 17 def pots, maxed out attack, abbysal armor, csword, mithril shield and an HP PARAMOUNT ring, tips on farming PLOX

Wander around godlands packs with priests – you can pick off easy god kills and get back in pack for heals. Enter each UDL/Abyss if you see that some others do enter – priest/pally for Abyss, any range for UDL (to get past packs of slimes). Farm sprites till you have max dex – not that it’s really so much needed, but farming sprites is fast and gives you stable amount of pots. You have enough def to try to kill shrine/cube, preferably with some support, just nexus out if you miss stun or there are too many mobs around. Ah, yes, and pentaracts – free kills if not godland ones. And do not die soon, hopefully your char will farm enough for generating next one when he dies.
UPD PLOX?

Flag Post

look at meh guide to double teaming

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by jon_twist:

I looked.
Sorry, it sucks.
UPD really, it is bad in sooo many ways…

• spelling is horrendous.
  • double teaming involving 4 tricksters? what?
  • whatever, it sucks.

Go read something on English grammar, some FAQ’s/guides for RotMG and get some RotMG experience before posting “guides” there.

/triplefacepalm, I got trolled so hard =\.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qlzqlzuup:
Originally posted by jon_twist:

I looked.
Sorry, it sucks.
UPD really, it is bad in sooo many ways…

• spelling is horrendous.
  • double teaming involving 4 tricksters? what?
  • whatever, it sucks.

Go read something on English grammar, some FAQ’s/guides for RotMG and get some RotMG experience before posting “guides” there.

/triplefacepalm, I got trolled so hard =\.

well the first one works to glitch out most monsters same with the secound

Flag Post

Ahem, not like mobs are very solitary in this game – if you glitch one, you can still be killed by others.

Flag Post

You forgot to mention Trains, the EXP farm of ever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Theunamed:

Do they still exist as massive practice?)
I thought they were long extinct, I had entry about them in early versions of guide.
Plus, I found them really slow in terms of exp gain when I was newb, at least ones that travel across the road. But it’s somewhat fun to try to outrun or at least keep up to huge crowd of people =) .

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by qlzqlzuup:
Originally posted by Theunamed:

Do they still exist as massive practice?)
I thought they were long extinct, I had entry about them in early versions of guide.
Plus, I found them really slow in terms of exp gain when I was newb, at least ones that travel across the road. But it’s somewhat fun to try to outrun or at least keep up to huge crowd of people =) .

Ah the good old days…

Flag Post

How do i farm effectively with a paladin?

Flag Post

How do i farm effectively with a paladin?

Same as with unmaxed knight, but easier – you can solo most dungeons in reasonable time without packs of hp pots. Abysses, UDL’s (duo with someone ranged to get past slimes), highland or woodland penta’s, ocean trenches(do not rush), Sprite worlds(preferably solo) and occasional Snake pits are your main farming grounds.

Flag Post

thank you

Flag Post

thank you

No problem.

Flag Post

Wow, you’re one of the few people who actually stick to their forums, thanks for the dedication, man!

Flag Post
Originally posted by medic0014:

Wow, you’re one of the few people who actually stick to their forums, thanks for the dedication, man!

Thread.

Flag Post

So much hatin’ on knights…. My knight pwns, maxed Dex in literally 30 minutes… But oh well, it IS hard for newer people, but can be vital for pot gets in dungeons. For example…..With a knight, you can tank through sprite worlds, stun Limon, and you’re in and out in about 2 minutes. Simple as that. But good job with the thread, some good info for new people (Don’t really know that I even needed to have read it…I’m red starred…lol) Good job, and hope you come back to playin RotMG! :D

Flag Post

Can someone maybe tell me what class is good for maxing out a charecter for the first time?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pineapple_Kid:

So much hatin’ on knights…. My knight pwns, maxed Dex in literally 30 minutes… But oh well, it IS hard for newer people, but can be vital for pot gets in dungeons. For example…..With a knight, you can tank through sprite worlds, stun Limon, and you’re in and out in about 2 minutes. Simple as that. But good job with the thread, some good info for new people (Don’t really know that I even needed to have read it…I’m red starred…lol) Good job, and hope you come back to playin RotMG! :D

Thanks, man. It’s not hate, just knights are hard for newer people and knights are not my style :P .

Originally posted by RaptorVenom:

Can someone maybe tell me what class is good for maxing out a charecter for the first time?

Priest, I suppose. Priest is cheapest to max – ~50 in def to get to 4/8 (def, spd, dex, att) and gear up. Priest with maxed def and para hp/para def ring (def for dungeons/hermit god) can even survive for long enough time to farm pots for next maxed.
But you need to be good type of guy as you will have to heal and get lesser drops than other people due to least dps.
Or necro – it has decent survivability, costs to max slightly less than wizard and has decent dps. Wizard will get you most dps and most drops, but is not so good for new person as it does not have self-heal. Heck, any range char has its own cool points, just don’t max trickster/mystic if you don’t really like them – these are hard to get use from.

Flag Post

anyone else find leviathans a pain in the arse? :L

Flag Post
Originally posted by tyler4735:

anyone else find leviathans a pain in the arse? :L

They are. Deal with it.

Flag Post

what is the best class for farming (i like long or short range)

Flag Post

Tip for confused – This is a commonly used thing by pros . When you are confused up and right get interchanged and down and left get interchanged . To prevent this , once confused use only up + left or down + right ( diagonal move )

Flag Post
Originally posted by bubb33:

what is the best class for farming (i like long or short range)

Short answer is – wizard, best dps.
But. If you take a lot of damage, better to use self-healing classes, such as necro and priest.

Originally posted by jambola2:

Tip for confused – This is a commonly used thing by pros . When you are confused up and right get interchanged and down and left get interchanged . To prevent this , once confused use only up + left or down + right ( diagonal move )

Another quick tip – “left” means “down” while confused – the direction you might want to go to wait for confusion to wear off (if enemy is up ahead).