Farming guide reborn page 7

306 posts

Flag Post

hey guys i play in us east 2 as playerdos. i just invested into a necromancer, i used everything i had….. i need to max . ive heard that if you wsnt to max make a second account… but i love playing with this one. any ideas. please help :/

Flag Post

Asmart thing to do is purchase a second slot, and you can keep a wizard on it. Get it to level 20, but do not drink pots on it and give it no gear better than t9 to start with. This class can farm pots for your necro, and once your necro gets to 4/8, it can own in glands. Once you feel comfortable with the amount of pots you have, you can upgrade your wizard’s gear and starting potting it as well…

Flag Post

update this shit. white demons do not shoot armour broken anymore, there is a new dungoen called “ocean trench” and ghost kings are NOT chest guards. PLEASE FRIGGIN UPDATE MY EYES CAN’T SEE THIS!

Flag Post

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Flag Post
Originally posted by qlzqlzuup:

Godlands – snow/volcanic area near the center of map, inhabited by realm gods and lesser gods mostly.
Here you can gear up to T8+/T4+/para ring (look wiki for tier system) and get pots and fame.
Soloing godlands:
Basically you clear out some territory from gods/mobs and proceed with caution, trying to aggro gods one by one (3 at max), then fall back a bit and deal with them on your ground.
This strategy can get ruined easily by any noob teleporting on you. If you got surrounded, flee to nexus, even if you will lose some drops – greed kills people here.
Best chars for this strategy are necro and priest – priest has better survivability and range, but necro dishes out more damage and farms faster.
Swarming godlands:
If there are many people in god lands then you don’t need heal so much yourself. Farming is easier but if you have lags, they will increase in crowd tremendously. Just dodge-kill-dodge-kill-collect.
If you’re damaged for 200hp+, better ask for healing – you can easily get shotgunned for 300-400 and if you have full hp you may still survive.

To get good items that cannot be picked by others (SB, soulbound) from any god/mob that can drop SB, you need to deal a chunk of damage (caps differ from 1%to 10(?)% for different mobs) to them.

You can 25.5% chance of getting to a harder dungeon.

Flag Post

Noticed that it said circling the cyclops god is best, there is a chance it will PERFECTLY predict your movement, and if you don’t catch it, it will hurt, bad. It was quite shocking when it happened to me. The level 20’s in uber gear might not be affected to much by this, but any newbs trying to solo or circle him should know this. Probably the same with most of the other mobs too, but i can’t say much about them, haven’t fought a lot of them yet.

Flag Post

omfg ok i died and i accidentally exited out i got back on and i was still alive !!!!!!!

Flag Post

Hmm, I’m back in RotMG for some time. Gonna update some shit and get going again in few days. Tried “new” Oryx, seems that I need to update a lot :P . Harder dungeons? Hmm, interesting. Plus, why ghost kings aren’t chest guards – they don’t have chests anymore?

Flag Post

Trolling: You missed one. Being a Knight. With maxed defense, a Tier 5 shield, and Abyssal Armor, a Knight has a massive 75 Defense. That is huge. What I would do is just run around gathering Gods behind you, and then charge at some cloaking Rogue trying to kill a Cube. The Cube God’s shots should do 25 damage, some more for the bolts (forget their actual damage), so you should be safe with a Para/Exa HP Ring. The Cube God will shoot at you (hitting the Rogue as well), and the Gods will also attack you (hitting the Rogue as well).

Flag Post
Originally posted by AngelicDefender:

Trolling: You missed one. Being a Knight. With maxed defense, a Tier 5 shield, and Abyssal Armor, a Knight has a massive 75 Defense. That is huge. What I would do is just run around gathering Gods behind you, and then charge at some cloaking Rogue trying to kill a Cube. The Cube God’s shots should do 25 damage, some more for the bolts (forget their actual damage), so you should be safe with a Para/Exa HP Ring. The Cube God will shoot at you (hitting the Rogue as well), and the Gods will also attack you (hitting the Rogue as well).

I intentionally did not write about knights killing rogues.
That’s not trolling, that’s just mean.
Or if you want, call it very fat trolling.
Plus, no need to write about it as it happens every hour or so by itself :P .

Flag Post

Okay, tried new Oryx now. Seems like now phases are going in random order, apart from the very first and the last one. I saw at least 2 new phases + the ending one. Gonna try and eat all types of shots to know all bullets damage :) .

Flag Post

I intentionally did not write about knights killing rogues.
That’s not trolling, that’s just mean.
Or if you want, call it very fat trolling.
Plus, no need to write about it as it happens every hour or so by itself :P .

Oh, please. Tricksters can do it better. My 5/8 killed Rogues every other day. Just launch a Prism at a Rogue, sit back, and watch a Rogue die. Then do /ignore [insert Rogue’s name here] for when he starts /tell-ing you all sorts of whines and insults and complaints. And it’s not mean. It’s ridding the world of nasty, O2-SB-Stealing fools.

Flag Post

@AngelicDefender I don’t like your life position. Killing off rogues just because you can is not cool.
Don’t you scam? The same exscuse works – you rid the world of chat-spamming market-flooding fools. Kinda.

Flag Post

I kill off Rogues because I feel like it.
I don’t scam; I igore a sh*t load of people and disable trading.
Killing Rogues is very fun; you should try it some time.

Flag Post

killing off rogues is just plain stupid it costs alot to pot if you wanna kill rogues pot one yourself and kill it you retards rogues are very useful classes eg. rushing tombs/trenches and great for closing realms and they are also a very fun class

Flag Post

^ He obviously dosen’t know how to play rotmg or dosent use his time wisely.

Flag Post

whatever, stop flaming in there :( . Better go and help me with updating ^^
UPD added Tomb of the ancients and Forbidden jungle. To go: ocean trench and manor.

@zonotos yup, I tested, apparently they either added some amount of movement-prediction to him or I haven’t noticed that before. If so, viable tactics would be circling + slight amount of sidestepping never to move in the same direction for long time.

@master_matcher why ghost kings aren’t chest guards? They do have chest in castle :/ .

Flag Post
Originally posted by PCF52:

^ He obviously dosen’t know how to play rotmg or dosent use his time wisely.

I’m better than you at the game :P
And I do use my time wisely. Killing Rogues is ridding the world of SB-Stealing fools.
/startflamewar

Flag Post

/stopflamewar.

Flag Post

im sorry you have trouble getting sb why dont you just kill every potted character cause they will all steal your sb too your just an idiot ever heard of a wizard? they can do alot more dmg than a rogue ever could but i guess all the cool kids like to try and kill people better then them

Flag Post

^
I am a Wizard, and proud of it.

I am talking about the issue on how Rogues just rush Wine Cellars and get SB and over, sometimes dealing 10,000-30,000 Damage or over. I kill Rogues whenever I see one sneaking behind a Cube, and that’s just me being an @$$hole, but I rush with my Knight. If a Rogue’s trying to rush in front of me and me standing behind him gets him killed, then f*ck him, that’s his problem.

Wizards can only do more damage as a Rogue if they can actually hit the Event Boss or get to Oryx in time, before the Rogues have killed him.

I’m not a “cool kid”.

I don’t kill people better than me, I just kill people in my way.

/restartflamewar

Flag Post

• paralyze – (tomb/water trench/hermit minions) renders you immovable, deadly as hell, tpout or flee immediately if you’re caught under heavy fire.
  • How do you flee? Or do you mean before it hits you?

Flag Post
    Originally posted by tyruss1123:

• paralyze – (tomb/water trench/hermit minions) renders you immovable, deadly as hell, tpout or flee immediately if you’re caught under heavy fire.

Flee means teleport to nexus you can do that by pressing ‘Insert’ but its better if you change it in options to ‘F’

Flag Post
    Originally posted by morgen1:
    Originally posted by tyruss1123:

Flee means teleport to nexus you can do that by pressing ‘Insert’ but its better if you change it in options to ‘F’

Or the Q key

Flag Post

^
    I use Q and E to rotate, R to Nexus out.