Farming guide reborn page 9

306 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by hider1120:

This is kinda a stupid question, but was Ghost Ship released? If so, how do you get it?

Yes, it’s released, and it’s an event like Cube God and Skull Shrine, you fight the ship and it will drop wis, Ghost Rum, or Davy Jones Locker.

Flag Post

You should say and/or, because it can drop all of those at once, not just one.

Flag Post

yesterday i bought a bunch of keys including Davy’s locker and used them in nexus and he dropped ghost rum sadly i did not get it.:(

Flag Post
Originally posted by link4570:

yesterday i bought a bunch of keys including Davy’s locker and used them in nexus and he dropped ghost rum sadly i did not get it.:(

</blockq Tip#1 dont use any of the following keys in nexus UDL,Davy Jones,Manor,and the Forbidden Jungle. Tip#2 You can also solo all of the dungeons by going to the vault and open the keys or do a Guild Dungeon.

Flag Post

you know what pisses me off? when some troll drops a pirate cave tele right on top of say, a Oryx’s dungeon tele and half the people accidently go in it.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

you know what pisses me off? when some troll drops a pirate cave tele right on top of say, a Oryx’s dungeon tele and half the people accidently go in it.

True Story.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pizzadead:

True Story.

once on top of opened oryx wine cellar(the opener intention)

Flag Post

Okay, seems like I won’t be able to update this guide as my main acc is banned. Remove it maybe, it will become even worse as time passes >_> .

Flag Post

um i’ve seen this exact same comment before .

Flag Post

My guild also used to do that ( before it was shut down ) . If it is a private WC , one person makes 90% unexpecting , uninvited people enter the pirate cave .
This is not a troll , but if we have pooled in for a WC , why should we let random noobs come in ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jambola2:

My guild also used to do that ( before it was shut down ) . If it is a private WC , one person makes 90% unexpecting , uninvited people enter the pirate cave .
This is not a troll , but if we have pooled in for a WC , why should we let random noobs come in ?

Yeah thats not trolling,thats called being smart ;)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

To farm I recomend using a necro, wizard, or ranger, get t6+ gear and fight in large parties on the black floor to recieve good gear, and pots.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by kiam132:

Who is this big one?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gonkeymonkey:

Who is this big one?

isnt it obvious?-.-

Flag Post
Originally posted by XX22:

Who is this big one?

isnt it obvious?-.-

No. Who is this big one?

Flag Post

Oryx dude

Seems legit? Where does this road lead?

Flag Post

Sorry if soneones already posted this didnt read all the comments just started playing ROTMG again used to play it on steam about a year ago. But anyways the lich doesnt guard a chest plus there is a LOT of dungeons not on there for example Davy jones locker and Haunted graveyard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XX22:

Who is this big one?

isnt it obvious?-.-

No. Who is this big one?

sigh Oryx the mad god….

Flag Post

Oryx dude

What that means is that you are in the center of the map (Maps can be confusing!)

Flag Post
Originally posted by hydrokill:

Oryx dude

What that means is that you are in the center of the map (Maps can be confusing!)

I was in the nooblands, It was just a dodgy road

Flag Post

very….large, that guy is..

Flag Post
Originally posted by facd:

very….large, that guy is..

WOOT! Go Hiltone!