Farming guide reborn page 11

306 posts

Flag Post

1.Make a Sorcrer or a wizard
2. Get Decent Gear- T8/T4/T8/T3-4 Ring
3. Rampage in Glands and attack gods
4.Easy Profit- i got up to 2 Def pots in 5 minutes =D

 
Flag Post

1. Make a Rouge
2. Get Some Gear (t7-t10 will be good enough, and t9 armor t4 cloak is recommended.)
3. Do Sprites and Snake Pits.
4. Drink all pots you get. (Dex and Spd is Recommended)
5. Do lots of pentaracts
6. After pentaracts RAMPAGE AND CLOAK Skull Shrines
7. Repeat until you are ready to do hard things, or if you wanna.

Recommended Level: Level 20-20

 
Flag Post

the best way to max is this… make a pally(dscale at least with divine tome def or hp ring and raven) and get to lvl 20, once youve reached lvl 20 run sprite worlds, with a pally these are extremely easy. by the time youve maxed dex you normally will have received at least 6 def from sprites as well. that pretty much sets you up xD

 
Flag Post

1. Make a necro
2. get to lvl 20 with okay gear (t7,8,9 wep and armour t2/3/4 ring)
3. farm a humanoid egg
4. Hatch and feed pet gland tops (master, horror etc) if you dont have better
5. Get healed while you farm pots

 
Flag Post

1. Choose Priest if you’re a bit inexperienced, Necromancer if you are a bit experienced.
2. GRIND SPRITE WORLDS. Drink dex pots until your dex stat is 40 (if priest) or 50 (if necro).
3. GRIND SPRITE WORLDS. This time sell those dex for def, the current price is 3-4dex=1def. Plus Limon sometimes gives def.
4. Repeat step 3 until you have 20 def (yes it will take you LONG. make mules to hold the defs).
5. Suicide your beloved farmer, and choose Wizard.
6. Once Lvl20, drink the 20 Def, and farm for the last 5def (it should be easy.)
7. Start maxing your other stats (DON’T DIE).
8. Once 4/8, your Wizard will pwn and you’ll get rich (better if your pet is healing).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by agentSafeGuard:

1. Choose Priest if you’re a bit inexperienced, Necromancer if you are a bit experienced.
2. GRIND SPRITE WORLDS. Drink dex pots until your dex stat is 40 (if priest) or 50 (if necro).
3. GRIND SPRITE WORLDS. This time sell those dex for def, the current price is 3-4dex=1def. Plus Limon sometimes gives def.
4. Repeat step 3 until you have 20 def (yes it will take you LONG. make mules to hold the defs).
5. Suicide your beloved farmer, and choose Wizard.
6. Once Lvl20, drink the 20 Def, and farm for the last 5def (it should be easy.)
7. Start maxing your other stats (DON’T DIE).
8. Once 4/8, your Wizard will pwn and you’ll get rich (better if your pet is healing).

Orrrrr just continue maxing the necro or priest, why bother starting over again with maxed def when you can max dex and def on the current character?

 
Flag Post

Sprite worlds on necromancer or knight usually goes well.
Use t7+, t4+, t8+, t3+ equips for it to go fairly smoothly.
Recommended level: 18-20

 
Flag Post

the best is worrior and paladin then get whit them better eq and get necro then whit good items you can win agains gods

 
Flag Post

Easy way to get pots:
1.Make a assasin
2.Get decent gear, especially the poison (t2-t4 should be good enough, poison stronger = more $$$)
3. Get to level 15-20.
4. Do Cementary’s. (Poison at bosses when they are vulnerable makes you get a higher chance to get loots.)
5. After 3-4 cementary’s, get some pots, after getting some, drink them.
6. Repeat step 4 if you still need more items.
7. After getting super strong, do some dungeons.
8. After dungeons, be fun to destroy event bosses. (be careful at cube and skull, they might mash your potatoes.)

 
Flag Post

That, will take a while. ^^

 
Flag Post

lol

 
Flag Post

1. make a mystic
2. get gear (t10,t5,t10,t4)
3. get lvl 15-20 and kill a lot of gods and pick up loot.
4. sale or drink pots.

 
Flag Post

You forgot one thing, 5. find people who are destroying a crystal then stasis it :3

 
Flag Post

1. Kill stuff.
2. Profit.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kazuya121:

Easy way to get pots:
1.Make a assasin
2.Get decent gear, especially the poison (t2-t4 should be good enough, poison stronger = more $$$)
3. Get to level 15-20.
4. Do Cementary’s. (Poison at bosses when they are vulnerable makes you get a higher chance to get loots.)
5. After 3-4 cementary’s, get some pots, after getting some, drink them.
6. Repeat step 4 if you still need more items.
7. After getting super strong, do some dungeons.
8. After dungeons, be fun to destroy event bosses. (be careful at cube and skull, they might mash your potatoes.)

you forgot to say:watch out for crystals,oryxes and masive amounts of gods in 1 place

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by agentwerewolf:

1. Kill stuff.
2. Profit.

DA BEST GUIDE EVER!

 
Flag Post

Oh, I see my guide is still there.
I don’t think I’ll ever fix main account so I hope this is still helpful even though its outdated as sh*t.

 
Flag Post

Have you played Realm recently? If so, what’re your thoughts on the various updates?

 
Flag Post

make a necro get to lvl 20 farm and GET RICH$$$$$$

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by agentSafeGuard:

1. Choose Priest if you’re a bit inexperienced, Necromancer if you are a bit experienced.
2. GRIND SPRITE WORLDS. Drink dex pots until your dex stat is 40 (if priest) or 50 (if necro).
3. GRIND SPRITE WORLDS. This time sell those dex for def, the current price is 3-4dex=1def. Plus Limon sometimes gives def.
4. Repeat step 3 until you have 20 def (yes it will take you LONG. make mules to hold the defs).
5. Suicide your beloved farmer, and choose Wizard.
6. Once Lvl20, drink the 20 Def, and farm for the last 5def (it should be easy.)
7. Start maxing your other stats (DON’T DIE).
8. Once 4/8, your Wizard will pwn and you’ll get rich (better if your pet is healing).

Da best guide ever!

 
Flag Post

Ok, mine.

1. Make a priest.
2. Once level 20, get your best gear from your vault. If you’re a noob like me, get t5, t3, t3-7, t2-3 def and 25 atk. If you don’t have 25 atk at lvl 20, suicide.
3. Farm gods.
4. Profit!

 
Flag Post

1) make wizard
2) go to euwest2, join fame train to be lvl 20 in like 10 minutes
3) equip some decent stuff (for me its t10, t5, t11, t4)
4) farm dex until maxed. meanwhile you should have gotten some def/att (if you get inc, sell it for about 2life=10 def)
5) farm godlands for spd/att/def. if you have a good guild, ask some (good) knights for your guild to do abysses with you
6) continue farming stuff until 6/8
7) farm shitloads of def/att to sell those for lifes
8) if you feel like it, you could drink all the lifes/buy manaa to get 8/8 (id rather just store them since i die alot :3)
9) win

 
Flag Post

1)make warrior pally or wizard or archer; the one that matches your gameplay
2)farm up to lvl 20 and farm gear
3)go to glands avoid leviathens go for flying brains;flying brains drop att whitch is a def worth (leviathins drop def) and flying brains drop labs;leviaathens only drop def and are much much harder then flying brains (i know i put alot for #3 but who cares)
4)safe guide: cemetry-1/8 trench-2/8 tomb-3/8 manor-1/8
5)don’t DIE.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by danieldubois:

1)make warrior pally or wizard or archer; the one that matches your gameplay
2)farm up to lvl 20 and farm gear
3)go to glands avoid leviathens go for flying brains;flying brains drop att whitch is a def worth (leviathins drop def) and flying brains drop labs;leviaathens only drop def and are much much harder then flying brains (i know i put alot for #3 but who cares)
4)safe guide: cemetry-1/8 trench-2/8 tomb-3/8 manor-1/8
5)don’t DIE.

</blockqthat is unneeded just do dis
get an archer with a dbow. doing so i got 5 def in 1 min

 
Flag Post

Can someone take the time to make a new one? This ones kinda outdated.