AWESOME GAME IDEA

8 posts

Flag Post

should be possible to toggle other peoples shoots/bullets, this could prevent alot of lagg and also help for when killing bosses in masses so u can see wich bullet is enemies and wich is allies, plz add this to the game would be nice with a hotkey to toggle it!

Flag Post

also a custom mouse graphic that is diffrent then gamecolors would help.

Flag Post

I like the first idea but I’m not sure about the 2nd one…

Flag Post
Originally posted by paintingguy:

I like the first idea but I’m not sure about the 2nd one…

I agree with paintingguy, I think the first comment is great and you could also change your own mouse graphic.

Flag Post

kk the 2 one could be ignored since the first is kinda the same. but i wanna have defoult cursor when outside the game and i dont wanna change cursor all the time, so i kinda stick to both.

Flag Post

How much times do I have to get this through your heads? Post useless threads like these on the official RotMG forum where the creators actually check the threads. Gosh I hope all you noobs read this.

Flag Post

i hate it when sometimes the emerald shard daggers projectile is the same as medusa _ also the others too like the crystal wand’s projectile to leviathans projectile… >_<

Flag Post

ropeline the reason i posted it here is becuse i wanna see what others think first, before i post to the maker of the game himself.