How to get good loot from Oryx

5 posts

Flag Post

This forum is made to teach people how to get good loot from Oryx.

When every quest given by Oryx in a realm is completed, you will be teleported to Oryx’s castle in 2 minutes. When at the castle, groups of people will have to fight their way through the castle and reach the Stone Guardians.(I will not go into explaining Oryx’s castle in this forum) Once the Stone Guardians are defeated, there will be a portal leading to Oryx’s Lair. Once there, you will have to join others and battle Oryx. To get good loot though, you have to deal a lot of damage to Oryx. To do this you have to be close to Oryx. This is very dangerous though, it is advised that you be level 20 with decent equipment (at least all 1%) When Oryx releases the red orbs that inflict Quiet status, you will need to be on the Oryx side of those orbs. When in there, you have to dodge Oryx’s attacks and deal as much damage as you can to him. When the orbs dissapear and he uses his blue artifacts, you should back away a little. If you manage to hurt Oryx enough, he will drop a spell bound (Blue) bag that will have something good in it. I do not have a guide to beating Oryx II for i have never seen him.

Feel free to suggest additions to this. :)

Flag Post

If you want you may post pictures of the fight with Oryx, for they will probably help others understand what im telling them about.

Flag Post

you forgot to mention white also. And this guide isn’t very thorough. the first phase with red orbs is a bad time to attack since u cant dodge his quiet and silence att. The best times to attack are during “If i see u i will kill u”(if u have small range than it wont be as good). A better phase is the “Time for dancing” phase. what u do is u stay on the side near him and all u have to do is shoot and dodge the small white balls that fly at you. since they are slow they are easily dodged.

Flag Post

if blue spellbound i hut him so much i got vengance armor magus and +2 seal but you don’t have to be close i was pretty much safing :3

Flag Post

Deadlock, I’ve written guide sometime ago. It’s 1 build outdated, but still can be useful.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/103-realm-of-the-mad-god/topics/231868-farming-guide-reborn?page=1
Part “Oryx”