When you die do you lose pets?

36 posts

Flag Post

Eh?

Flag Post

Yes, your pet dies, but if you put the generator on your vault, take it out, use it, and pput it back, you can have a unlimited supply of pets, so simply do’nt walk around with the generator and you’ll be fine

Edit: what i mean is, the pet generator has unlimited uses, but is lost when you die, so to keep it safe just put it in your vault and take it out when you want to generate a pet, then put it back on the vault

Flag Post

I see, thanks for the reply.

Flag Post

what is a pet generater?

Flag Post
Originally posted by samross:

what is a pet generater?

its the thing you get when you buy a pet from the shop you use it to make your pet that follows you so you will always have your pet no matter what so long you keep the generator in your vault cause if you die with the generator you lose the generator

Flag Post

what do pets do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by xredxrazordragon:

what do pets do?

They are cute (some of them are not).
Nothing useful.
Buy them if you want to show off that you’ve supported devs :P .

Flag Post

can you trade pets?

Flag Post

Not sure you can trade but it would be awesome if you could.

Flag Post

no you can´t trade :(

Flag Post

But you have to admit it would b awesome if you could trade pets.

Flag Post

well u can only trade valentines or else i think thats it and is the pet generator invisible? i cant find it

Flag Post

When you die, you lose the pet that was with you. Most pets like the Valentine and Lil’ Oryx are scarce because they are limited edition – meaning you don’t get a generator for them and you can’t buy them anymore. A pet generator is the thing you have when you buy a pet. You can use it over and over again to summon a specific pet. You can never lose your generator if you keep it somewhere safe, like in a vault. Generators and pets summoned will die if you die with them.

Pets do nothing but follow you around. But, you may get some respect by having a pet. It shows you spent your money on the game and supported the developers of the game. If a limited edition pet is following you, it’s a sign that shows a person who has survived for a long time (there are very little Lil’ Oryxs in the game). Pets are also soulbound, meaning once you have it, no one else can have it from you. If you drop a pet, it will be in a soulbound bag which only you can see. You can’t trade soulbound items either. There are some pets, like the Valentine, that can be traded. These go for extremely high prices because they are limited edition. And once someone uses it, it’s gone from the trading world.

@Kevin – Generators look like the pets you bought. Simply use it if it says it’s a generator in its description and put it in a safe place, like your vault.

Hope I helped. :)

Flag Post

You really like responding in such LOOONG answers eh lost sinner?:3

Flag Post

XX in 2009 there was a user known as Crypto who did VERY VERY VERY long posts.

Flag Post

Well…im just saying hes the first long poster ive ever seen…btw,your avatar is identical to ilovekirby..CLONE!:O

Flag Post

Well I’m pretty sure that if people read my responses then they’d get their question correctly answered. I can help people in Realm of the Mad God because I’m pretty good at it. :)

Flag Post

To follow up on the person who says: take the pet out of your vault, use it, put in back in: once you buy a pet generator, put it in your vault, leave the pet generator in the vault, shift-click on it (in the vault chest) to activate it (or deactivate it).

Flag Post
Originally posted by lost_sinner:

Well I’m pretty sure that if people read my responses then they’d get their question correctly answered. I can help people in Realm of the Mad God because I’m pretty good at it. :)

you do help a lot

Flag Post

Wait what about the pets in your pet yard? do you keep them if you die?

Flag Post

yes

Flag Post

so not long

Flag Post

when you die your pets return to there pet yard

Flag Post

Guys, i have died multiple times after getting a purple ant as a pet (died about 7-8 times) and when i spawned all i had to do is go to the pet yard and make the pet follow me again. Its that simple.

Flag Post
Originally posted by preownedele74:

when you die your pets return to there pet yard

Originally posted by kaall:

Guys, i have died multiple times after getting a purple ant as a pet (died about 7-8 times) and when i spawned all i had to do is go to the pet yard and make the pet follow me again. Its that simple.

Finally!

People who have played this game over 2 seconds…