Your worst ROTMG regrets

325 posts

Flag Post

My biggest regret was after a few weeks of making a program of giving stuff to noobs And clearly stating my name, then clearing my vault for it. a priest crossed me in udl and i got killed while i was typing. when i died noone gave me free stuff even those i gave stuff to.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zphantom4:

My biggest regret was after a few weeks of making a program of giving stuff to noobs And clearly stating my name, then clearing my vault for it. a priest crossed me in udl and i got killed while i was typing. when i died noone gave me free stuff even those i gave stuff to.

I know right.

 
Flag Post

Your fault.
My regret : Getting scammed 24 def in the first two weeks of playing.
Then again, it taught me anti-trust values.

Second regret : Not potting at an earlier time.
Rogues are so much fun when potted.

 
Flag Post

looking at the tv when I got bored in godlands….gods spawned on me and I completely missed it

 
Flag Post

my regret shud hav had sold ammy and doombow :/

 
Flag Post

My regret – that I let myself scammed very badly two times in a row.

 
Flag Post

ever moving in a group with a near maxed character.

solo..always solo. teaming up is a recipe for disaster. the most dangerous enemy in this game is other players.

 
Flag Post

My regret: i was staring at the tv and i was just stood there on the corner while everyone on the server were trying to kill this lich i looked at my character and he was flashing red then bam RIP 4/8 necro… killed by a haunted spirit

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sh00td3ad:

My regret: i was staring at the tv and i was just stood there on the corner while everyone on the server were trying to kill this lich i looked at my character and he was flashing red then bam RIP 4/8 necro… killed by a haunted spirit

Lol, same happened to my 4/7 (well, there were no mp pots at that moment) priest, I was chatting and got killed by haunted spirit after realm was closed and lich long ago killed.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by qlzqlzuup:

My regret – that I let myself scammed very badly two times in a row.

same… except iPod not tv

 
Flag Post

my biggest regret is playing this game.

another addiction added into my life.

 
Flag Post

My biggest regret: not using my vault enough. I was walking around the godlands with a bunch of good stuff, then I got ambushed. I tried to hit the Nexus button, but the game lagged on me and I didn’t make it in time. Never been able to get such great items back.

 
Flag Post

I regret maxing a priest instead of a wizard. Being a 3/7 priest makes you feel so invincible ;_;

 
Flag Post

My regret: trying to hug a leviathan.

 
Flag Post

my worst regret. die trying killing atleast a dozen gods with bad armor and a VERY good bow _

 
Flag Post

None. Game is structured to make progression highly difficult (and a grind if you are not a paying player).

Pros: (1) Dying to a new enemy – I like the “curve” to learn what new enemies do. If I run into a Sphinx (have) on my first encounter with it, my fault for dying. (2) Free to play/try it out.

But Cons: (1) Lag. Developers have mentioned it’s an issue (also have taken steps to remedy it, but a better server(s) is needed.
(2) Pay to play elements. Even if you go really slow in the godlands, and pot yourself with good gear, you will likely die with unexpected groups of minions/other player pulls. Also – takes time. Better to just dish out $40 and get some more room in vault.
(3) One hit kill shotgun on Oryx 2 – kinda get the point of this, but think it is unfair. Much better if it took away 90% of your hp, not a base amount.
(4) No Auction – Not being able to sell gear through an auction for pots is a structural flaw. Supposedly it makes people pay more $$ to play, but a lack of features just turns paying players away. Makes getting gear more tedious. Doesn’t fit the storyline either/makes no sense. INDUCES SCAMMING as an incentive.
(5) Trading – How am I supposed to trade 15 def pots for that epic robe I want? Incentivizes scamming.

I Have No Regrets. The game has structural flaws. I still enjoy playing it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Swifttiger:

None. Game is structured to make progression highly difficult (and a grind if you are not a paying player).

Pros: (1) Dying to a new enemy – I like the “curve” to learn what new enemies do. If I run into a Sphinx (have) on my first encounter with it, my fault for dying. (2) Free to play/try it out.

But Cons: (1) Lag. Developers have mentioned it’s an issue (also have taken steps to remedy it, but a better server(s) is needed.
(2) Pay to play elements. Even if you go really slow in the godlands, and pot yourself with good gear, you will likely die with unexpected groups of minions/other player pulls. Also – takes time. Better to just dish out $40 and get some more room in vault.
(3) One hit kill shotgun on Oryx 2 – kinda get the point of this, but think it is unfair. Much better if it took away 90% of your hp, not a base amount.
(4) No Auction – Not being able to sell gear through an auction for pots is a structural flaw. Supposedly it makes people pay more $$ to play, but a lack of features just turns paying players away. Makes getting gear more tedious. Doesn’t fit the storyline either/makes no sense. INDUCES SCAMMING as an incentive.
(5) Trading – How am I supposed to trade 15 def pots for that epic robe I want? Incentivizes scamming.

No Regrets. The game has structural flaws.

are you saying there are no regrets or that u have no regrets?

 
Flag Post

some guy tryed to trade me a planewalker for a def and i saw a similiar colored robe equiped he cancelled and tried to trade me again and i declined 5 secs later i trade him he still has the bs cloak equipped and a def pot

 
Flag Post

I regret not vaulting an incantation because I didn’t know what it was. I died later and somebody told me the value.. :(

 
Flag Post

I regret not taking the offer of an astral for my horror and 3 spd pots. D:

 
Flag Post

My regret was not listening too my friend…We were in abyss and well we were walking until he died and then said WATCH OUT ITS COMING and i was like . its just a monster and then one came and i died..I had low hp but it was the brute so it came so fast i couldnt shoot I had Arcana magus soul silphon and i forgot my ring but still MAJOR loss from a nub nub

 
Flag Post

My regret is waking up early too play. I was half awake in godlands and i died with griffon armor emmy dagger para def and red agent cloak… horrible day!!!

 
Flag Post

my regreat is getting skype
the sounds still hunght my dreams
DUN DUN DUHH!!!!

 
Flag Post

My regret is abandoning a Horror because it “didn’t look cool” the first time I went to godlands.

 
Flag Post

When I went to an undead lair and charged in like an idiot. ._. I lost a t10 equip.