Your worst ROTMG regrets page 9

356 posts

Flag Post

1) i died with a T12 robe
2) someone was trading the WC unlock thing for my T7 katana and i denied it.I sold it for 1 att. I later found out how much the WC was worth

Flag Post
Originally posted by rickyxxy:
Originally posted by Zorro327:
Originally posted by Dytht:

My Regret: Changing the Nexus Escape key to Y instead of R (I always have it at R). After that I went to the Godlands and then got surrounded by a group of gods. Then I pressed R thinking it was the Nexus Escape key..

R.I.P my Priest.

“E” is the best escape key. Because it stands for escape, it is impossible to get confused.

Yep… I have it bound to my nexus key as well, and i also sometimes accadentally press it. Oh well. The more safe you are the better!

Try ‘F’, f means FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Flag Post
Originally posted by askd:

My Regret: Changing the Nexus Escape key to Y instead of R (I always have it at R). After that I went to the Godlands and then got surrounded by a group of gods. Then I pressed R thinking it was the Nexus Escape key..

R.I.P my Priest.

“E” is the best escape key. Because it stands for escape, it is impossible to get confused.

Yep… I have it bound to my nexus key as well, and i also sometimes accadentally press it. Oh well. The more safe you are the better!

Try ‘F’, f means FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

I just put my hotkey to nexus at Q, it’s next to my WASD control, and I can simply hit the Quit button if i have issues

Flag Post

Doing MadLab Horrific Creation.

Flag Post

I BOUND My neexus key to q and modt of the time when i try to use an hp pot or something i get teled to the nexus

Flag Post
Originally posted by 42nd_hitchhiker:

R.I.P my Priest.

I just put my hotkey to nexus at Q, it’s next to my WASD control, and I can simply hit the Quit button if i have issues

i agree with the q idea its mine

Flag Post

not trading a def pot for a planewalker

Flag Post

my regret is letting a guy borrow my para dex cuz he was a noob then he wouldnt giv it back but then he said theres a way to get tons of pots by laying your stuff down next to a tree but i wasnt risking everything else i had

Flag Post

Im just gonna say this. you live a good life in realm if thats ur biggest regret para dexs arent worth crap

Flag Post

it was exa def sry thx for reminding me

Flag Post

I have a few regrets:

1. Dropping oreo in lowlands near spawn, because I couldn’t sell it for a decent price.
2. Getting scammed out of Archon, Golden Helm, Vengeance Armour and Exa Def. I ragequitted for a few days after that.
3. Not closing the browser when I hit a lag spike. My best ever character was lost to a lag spike at O1.

Flag Post

Killed myself when a stupid lv 1 warrior followed me into undead lair and I was rushing… So yeah. I died. :P RIP 3/8 rogue. BTW died in the slime room

Flag Post

sold a plane walker for 3 defs…..yeah now im in needed of it and no one seem to be selling it for 3 defs(i was a noob my first white bag ever xP)sarcasm

Flag Post

Sold a Csword for an agate…damn,should have sold it for 4 def

Flag Post

Gave my level 1 wizard tons of high-tier items… and died =(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pinguster:

Gave my level 1 wizard tons of high-tier items… and died =(

Wow…thats stupid…wait,i do it too!:) But i didnt die!:D

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolfailorwin:

R.I.P my Priest.

I use rotate screen at q and e so I use r

Flag Post
Originally posted by terrifyingtaco:
Originally posted by lolfailorwin:

R.I.P my Priest.

I use rotate screen at q and e so I use r

I feel bad besause I use shift…..

Flag Post
Originally posted by DRAGONSOUL77:

my biggest regret was ever playing this game y almost hate now ive failed like 1,000,000 times with UT gear..but y keap playing it its to adicting

How did u get some many UT items yet you dont even have naked and famous. Checked your achievements…

Flag Post

Rush into Sphinx while he shotgunned my 6/8

Flag Post

My biggest regret was last year when I had lost all my amulets on my 8/8 rogue, (I had cronus, chicken leg, bone dagger, coral silk armour and planewalker). I had no amulet and thought I could live a short Undead Lair, turns out I run straight into the ‘Trap’ tile and BAM. Dead. Less than 300 fame…
Overall, worst regret is listening to my friend and playing this game. Waste of time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Friendly_Creepar:

My biggest regret was last year when I had lost all my amulets on my 8/8 rogue, (I had cronus, chicken leg, bone dagger, coral silk armour and planewalker). I had no amulet and thought I could live a short Undead Lair, turns out I run straight into the ‘Trap’ tile and BAM. Dead. Less than 300 fame…
Overall, worst regret is listening to my friend and playing this game. Waste of time.

Why did you revive this?

Flag Post

I regret after maxing ninja,the treasue chest give me a map.
I was not sure what it was and then i doubled-click to see it.
Then it was a f***ing dungeon and i didn’t know it.I opened it in my vault :’[
Moreover,the dungeon did not load.

Flag Post

dungeon never loaded for me either, its ok ;n;

Flag Post

My worst regret was getting scammed into thinking i was about to trade my candy pop ring for a mad lab coat but instead i lost the candy ring and never got it back.