Best stat farming class(es)? page 2

35 posts

Flag Post

Rogues definately aren’t the best. Wizards do the best both maxed (because of their 75 att/dex) and unmaxed since they have long range.

Flag Post

Wands have the longest range. Wizards are horrible pot farmers unmaxed. Unless you have a stock of pots to feed your wiz, you should use a necro if you want to do unmaxed farming. You will never die if you know how to survive with a necro and will only nexus because you can’t carry more pots.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lost_sinner:

Wands have the longest range. Wizards are horrible pot farmers unmaxed. Unless you have a stock of pots to feed your wiz, you should use a necro if you want to do unmaxed farming. You will never die if you know how to survive with a necro and will only nexus because you can’t carry more pots.

somehow wizzy isnt that hard to farm with necro is best though

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:
Originally posted by DARkpheonix22:

Actually you are all wrong all classes can be used for farming because farming is just circling around a god and killing it my best opinion for farming is the knight a stunning class, As soon as that knight stuns a god its dead.

I’m sure Knights can circle Leviathans, Ghost Gods, Djinns, and Beholders easily like everyone else.

Ghost gods shotgun is too large for any melee class to circle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:
Originally posted by DARkpheonix22:

Actually you are all wrong all classes can be used for farming because farming is just circling around a god and killing it my best opinion for farming is the knight a stunning class, As soon as that knight stuns a god its dead.

I’m sure Knights can circle Leviathans, Ghost Gods, Djinns, and Beholders easily like everyone else.

You can’t circle Leviathans, their weapon can even kill a maxed character in seconds, Ghost Gods shooting in a large area, cannot circle, Djinns maybe easy to circle as a knight, but why circle Djinn when he is just sitting and shooting randomly? Beholders can be little hard, because their shot moving slowly, not fast as Flying Brain’s.

Flag Post

Since its pot farming I think necro and wizzy. The necromancer acan heal himself as much as he needs and still can do long range damage with his skull.
The wizzy can Do it just as well with little mp when its in pinch. (Rogues are good for event bosses and dungeon soloes in my opinion)

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1oOoOo1:

Since its pot farming I think necro and wizzy. The necromancer acan heal himself as much as he needs and still can do long range damage with his skull.
The wizzy can Do it just as well with little mp when its in pinch. (Rogues are good for event bosses and dungeon soloes in my opinion)

choosing wizzy or necro kind of depends on wether or not your starting with good gear and ive found the heal much more useful as i dont plan on maxing my pot farmer any time soon he kicks ass in the godlands anyway. (and rogues also have there perks as they can potfarm far better than a fresh knght and rund dungeons much mor safely than a wizard((from expirience))

Flag Post

Actually if you are new to this game for pot farming you should use priest so you can kill gods.

With a priest i could solo gods at level 11 (but that was last year)and they can kill the UDL slimes without having to get within their range.So for you noobs out there who want to pot farm use priest.Also,try and get some people to help you get in UDL and a rejuvanation tome coz i had that at level 11 and i could solo gods.

Flag Post

Necros can be a bit dangerous if you’re not a pro. Because of the healing ability, people depend on it and die. i personally think that the ninja and wizard are the best. Wizard has good DMG but also has a long range to be safe. Mnova and Elementary and kill a god with just one shot. Ninja has high DMG because of his ability but to use the katana against Oryx umaxed is pretty dangerous. And you can circle Leviathans. i got a Def pot :)

Flag Post

For a new player I would recommend a necromancer. An unmaxed necro has the same base stats as an unmaxed wizard, therefore their dps with the staff is equal. So it just comes down to whether you want the healing scull or the spell. I find healing far more useful as the spell does not deal as much damage as many people think.

When maxed the wizard is stronger because he has about 30% more dps using the staff and once you get a healing pet the necromancer’s ability becomes far less useful.