AWESOMEST GAME MOMENTS

35 posts

Flag Post

As a sort of contrary to the earlier forum, this is collecting people’s best/most hilarious/awesomest experiences in this game. My two are 1) Collecting an insane bow dropped by a ‘pro’ then raising hell with it and 2) Charging into the godlands under the effect of magic mushrooms XD

Flag Post

Love your fav but mine is when i was walking in godlands and i found a loot sack on the ground and it was a def pot!

Flag Post

getting my pet penguin <3

Flag Post

When me (fresh wizzard) and 2 potted guys finished off Oryx 2 all alone XD

Took us like 1h, but was worth it!

THX to MrBunk and TyteK !!!

Was Adrenaline PURE!

Flag Post

Going to UDL with 2 pros.They got 2 wis,and dropped them!plus T5 prismim!

Flag Post

When me and my friend finished undead lair with 2 fresh lvl 20 priest in class

Flag Post

:D

I Greatest moment is that I finished a Cube GOD and it dropped me an Dirk of Cronus!!!

ign : aiger

Flag Post

Someone selling a Staff of Extreme Prejudice, and I was able to buy for Golden bow, Dragon soul sword, magesteel quiver, and a superior defense ring! And also when a awesome rogue gave me a free planewalker cloak!!!!!

Flag Post

when i entered a realm i found a def lying on the ground no one was there and i picked it up then i sold it for an item i forgot

Flag Post

Found a Gbow at level 5 from a god i killed myself :D
(Seconds after i posted this i got a T5 trap dropped in the Nexus!)

Flag Post

going into snake pit with someone stronger than me, thought i would get nothing, and i got an inc :D

Flag Post

I was walking around when someone randomly came up to me and gave me a gbow.
Someone dropped a horror staff in the nexus and I managed to get a magesteel with it.

Flag Post

That awesome moment when i was about to die and a guy teleported in front of me.

Flag Post

going to red demon chest finding horror then going to 2 more chest finding 2 gbows on my rouge then later on soloing lemon and getting dex pot. bit noobish but not bad for 3 spd pot 1 dex pot in half an hour

Flag Post

My favorite time was my first time killing Dreadstump. He dropped the dirk of kronus but, me being a noob, thought that I couldn’t use it so why pick it up? Bad idea in the long run…

Flag Post
Originally posted by coltonator:

My favorite time was my first time killing Dreadstump. He dropped the dirk of kronus but, me being a noob, thought that I couldn’t use it so why pick it up? Bad idea in the long run…

lol your ONLY CUBE GOD DROPS THAT!

Flag Post

coltonator you must be saying dirk not dirk of cronus NOOB

Flag Post
Originally posted by henry700:

That awesome moment when i was about to die and a guy teleported in front of me.

that.

Flag Post

one time someone gave me a free gbow and before i died, i had collected 3 more gbows!

Flag Post
Originally posted by henry700:

I think that guy miight have been me XD

Flag Post

The awesome moment when my sister leaves the kitchen and i go grab some chocolate bars from the fridge and hide behind the wall my sister passes me then she saw me hiding she shouted but then i said i ws doing nothing then ran to my room with the chocolate bars :D

and the awesome moment when i ate buckets o ice cream while staying up all night ;D

Flag Post

The awesome moment when a priest heals you at the time of Perfection ;)

Flag Post

The awesome moment when you max a stat in a character the first time ever.

And then again. And then again. And then again. And then again.

All <3 7/8 Necro 1/4 Chicken Oryx.

Flag Post

my most awesome moment was when i went to snake pit with 2 other peeps i didnt know and killed stheno and got all the loot which was a snake skin shield some snake armour the snake ring and a spd pot

Flag Post

That awesome moment when I entered a field that somehow contained 200-300 sandmen…and walking out of the same field with about 1000 exp :D