THREAD FOR RICH PPL TO DONATE TO THE POOR_______)(*&?%$#@!@#$%?&*() _

81 posts

Flag Post

K guys this thread is mainly for rich ppl to donate sum stuff to the poor. if u have alot of gud items and would like to donate to others, list them and others wanting them can pick which ones they want. u can re-strict how many items per person ud like to give.

Flag Post

What the hell is wrong with you? First off, take an English course, secondly, get your items yourself!!

Flag Post

fr33 st00f pl0x chooz me rich pplz

Flag Post

hehe im not exactly poor *csword*mith shield*abby*para hp* but i cud use anything worth a few def >:)

Flag Post

Lieing*HEY GUYS IM POOR I NEED STUFF!Truth* I HAVE 23482349830298 DEF POTS AND CSWORD ABBY 1341LIFE POTS AND 12431 DOOM BOWS!

Flag Post

Hybrid calm down poor guy. He has aids.

Flag Post

Congarts, you’ve just made a fail thread. I don’t even know why i even commented. Oh, and, begging for good items will get you no where. (I know you might want to say: “Stfu s83ke6n!” But, it’s true….)

Flag Post
Originally posted by saadsaad1234:

K guys this thread is mainly for rich ppl to donate sum stuff to the poor. if u have alot of gud items and would like to donate to others, list them and others wanting them can pick which ones they want. u can re-strict how many items per person ud like to give.

he must be a noob

Flag Post
Originally posted by 12m12:

he must be a noob

Do not call him a noob just for his poor grammar. I believe this game could use an organized charity. Wealthy and powerful players could gather large amounts of medium-level equipment and hand them out to the poor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zorro327:
Originally posted by 12m12:

he must be a noob

Do not call him a noob just for his poor grammar. I believe this game could use an organized charity. Wealthy and powerful players could gather large amounts of medium-level equipment and hand them out to the poor.

They earned their stuff and didn’t rage quitting, not hard to ask other people to earn their own gear. Takes less time to get most gear that’s handed out than the time it takes to beg for it.

Flag Post

As a person who is “wealthy”, I will never give my items to anyone who is announcing that they want free items.

My items are reserved for my friends, people who aren’t annoying about getting free items, and people who are willing to pay for the time I put into getting these items.

Asking for free items is lazy and pathetic. These items are things that others have earned, not you.

Flag Post

mouseyface, i don’t understand :

“I will never give my items to anyone”

“my items are reserved for my friends, people who aren’t annoying about getting free items, and people who are willing to pay for the time i put into getting these items”

get it lol

Flag Post

would i be able to have a dwand and master/illusonist? maybe a rejuvination and ring of nay kind? my name is renfield and i hang in uswest! anything will do for a priest so i was just saying i want them atm. so _ thanks ~Underworld27

Flag Post

I don’t understand the point of this thread… Listing items you are willing to donate? If I have some stuff I would like to give to the beginners, I just go and find one.

Flag Post

Well, when i go god hunting i usualy come back with a few tier 6-8 items that i do not need and i drop them for players around in the nexus.

Flag Post

If I find awesome items around 1-2 speed I trade them with ppl who can use them and if they dont have any pots, I give them for free.

Flag Post

I always find a mid-high tier items. When I don’t need it, I always donate them to the people that needs it. Unfortunately, when I died, nobody ever donated me stuff…

Flag Post
Originally posted by c0pkhuu:

I always find a mid-high tier items. When I don’t need it, I always donate them to the people that needs it. Unfortunately, when I died, nobody ever donated me stuff…

Its cause all these guys we give stuff to go and die somwhere in godlands :)

But at least we gave them some joy :D

Flag Post

(sad and stupid story)…i only give mid-lvl gear away now because not to long ago, I had this dumb idea to give a moon robe to a noob just to blow there mind…then he thought he could do anything now that he had it…so off he went just to die minutes later…i got pissed but it was my fault…(I still give high-lvl stuff away…just to my friends that have experience in the game…never no fail to a noob again)

Flag Post

ok, so im not rich at all just died yest
erday but i have about 3-4 gold chains if ur awarrior tht needs a gud 1 gold chain is plus 10 def repost on threaad if u want it.

Flag Post

Its easy to give to charity, pick up a bunch of medium lvl items like glass sword, double bow, obby dagger and drop in nexus, I only end up keeping the para rings so i got a lot of stuff to drop

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mousethecat:

As a person who is “wealthy”, I will never give my items to anyone who is announcing that they want free items.

My items are reserved for my friends, people who aren’t annoying about getting free items, and people who are willing to pay for the time I put into getting these items.

Asking for free items is lazy and pathetic. These items are things that others have earned, not you.

Thank you Mouse! Fail thread, fail spelling, fail avatar, and fail idea! No one’s going to give any items to you saad, this is already a dead thread, move on!

Flag Post
Originally posted by alternat1ve:

mouseyface, i don’t understand :

“I will never give my items to anyone”

“my items are reserved for my friends, people who aren’t annoying about getting free items, and people who are willing to pay for the time i put into getting these items”

get it lol

I just say that so people stop asking me for freebies.

Flag Post

yea k whatever guys u dnt like thread dnt postr on it. its still gonna be open for poor ppl who need tht kinda stuff. and like i said im not rich if i found a gold bow, id be sooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

AND YO! DNT PICK ON THE AVATAR! ITS SOO PWN! CLOWN!