You Know Your Addicted to ROTMG When... (locked)

123 posts

Flag Post

Finish the sentence to your liking :P

Here are some of mine:

You Know Your Addicted to ROTMG When an earthquake happens and you think oryx is coming :P

You Know Your Addicted to ROTMG When you throw a bubble at your cat trying to stasis it.

You Know Your Addicted to ROTMG When you eat an oreo before someone tries to punch you thinking you’ll be invincible :P

Some of the Best (Chosen by Popularity)

-

-

-

Flag Post

you see a cube of jello and refuse to eat it so you keep the “friend of the cubes” achievement

Flag Post

when you wanna be a exorcist to kill ghost god and septavius.

Flag Post

when you want to go get lizard hides and make armor then call it “medusa armor” or something like that

Flag Post

When you find a papirus and go all like OMG 5% FAME SPELL

Flag Post

You know your addicted to RotMG when you can’t rage quit no matter what happened.

Flag Post

When you put on a jacket and try to turn invisible after kicking someone in the balls

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

You know your addicted to RotMG when you can’t rage quit no matter what happened.

+900000000111111

Flag Post

You know your addicted to RotMG when you run around the place everyday screaming “I want to be a Cartographer!!!”

Flag Post

When you yell at a tour guide group for multiboxing

Flag Post

you know your addicted to rotmg when you cut down a tree saying “die you damn ent”.
you know your addicted to rotmg when you avoid bunnies in the fear they will attack and rage.
you know your addicted to rotmg when you got up to a priest demanding to be healed.

Flag Post

youi know your addicted to rotmg when you see someone dressed up as a vampire a scream DIE KAGE KAMI AND YOU SHALL DIE DIE MY DOOOOOOM BOW!!! HAHAHAHA! DIE DIE DIE!!!!! R.I.P little Jimmy died by a nuts teenager

Flag Post

You know your addicted to RotMG when you’re afraid to go to Egypt without armor and wine (and even then…)

Flag Post

You know you’re addicted to RotMG when you start drinking multi-colored liquids and try to pick fights with people.

Flag Post

You know you’re addicted to RotMG when you scream at your goldfish asking, " WHERE IS THESSAL!?".

Flag Post

You Know Your Addicted to ROTMG When you die in game and kill your pet snake cos you think it Medusa.
You Know Your Addicted to ROTMG When you try throw daggers at a tree and you think it a ent god.
You Know Your Addicted to ROTMG When you start watching youtube vids on how to make flash games
You Know Your Addicted to ROTMG When your playing the game and telephone rings and you don’t even notice.

Flag Post

you know you’re addicted to ROTMG when you start drawing rotmg stuff OH OH I HAVEE ANOTHER ONE! you know when you’re addicted to rotmg when you buy orange juice and drink it and say WOOOOO MAXEED MY DEX

Flag Post

You know you’re addicted to ROTMG when you don’t do any of there things because you’re playing too much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aranq:

You know you’re addicted to ROTMG when you don’t do any of there things because you’re playing too much.

+1

Flag Post

You know you’re addicted to ROTMG you don’t rage quit no matter if you loose 8 stat pots!

Flag Post

LOL 8 stat pots. yeah cuz thats so much lol

Flag Post

You know you’re addicted to ROTMG when you try to hit the nexus button when your about to die

Flag Post

when you die in the godlands at lvl 20, then you go right back in to godlands when your lvl 1.

Flag Post

You know you’re addicted to ROTMG when you read through all these comments to see which ones apply to you.

Flag Post

You know you are addicted to RotMG when you go to a funeral and say out loud, “He should of worn his ammy.”