Rotmg Corrupt-a-Wish page 12

5670 posts

Flag Post

Granted, but nobody sees your posts. i wish i always got tops from O1 and O2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

Granted, but nobody sees your posts. i wish i always got tops from O1 and O2.

Granted, but you do 0 damage to O1 and O2.

I wish that I had a pet medusa that would drop def pots and never hurt me and be my close friend :3

Flag Post

Granted, it takes 1 million years to drop a def, also, you overfed it the first day and it died.
I wish I could play this game better >_< (I usually suck at it).

Flag Post

Granted, but you play so well the mods think you cheated and ban you, I wish i could get fame faster

Flag Post

Granted, but you die right before 2000 mark.
I wish to one shot everything.

Flag Post

Granted, but everything one shots you. I wish I could get some more gold…

Flag Post

granted,but your cash somehow disappeared from[wherever you put it]. I wish I wished for a wish wishing I wished a wish.

Flag Post

granted but useless, so it is ignored.
i wish for a dancing mouse.

Flag Post

granted but the mouse went crazy, killed you, and danced on you grave.
I wish i was able to fuse all the equipment in the game and create the best equipment in Rotmg and it respawns in the vault when i die plus every character can use it

Flag Post

granted, but everything one-shots you ;P

I wish for there to be giant floating pies in the sky :D

Flag Post

Granted, but the pies all merge together and fall onto you (-10000000 HP & DEX)
I wish for an uncorruptable wish.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fatcom4:

Granted, but the pies all merge together and fall onto you (-10000000 HP & DEX)
I wish for an uncorruptable wish.

Granted you get 1 uncorruptable wish in 20995.
I wish limon was in the godlands.

Flag Post

Granted, but they put in packs of 10+ limons in a group. When they all rush at you or spawn turret boxes, well… good luck.

I wish ammies were soulbound.

Flag Post

granted,but they turned into giving -1 in all stats but def;-9000.I wish the ten next wished are pie-concerned

Flag Post

Granted, but they concern rated R pie.
I wish I was blue. (I dare you to corrupt this!)

Flag Post

Granted, but a few moments later, your skin falls off and never grows back.
I wish I wished a wish wishing that I was always lvl 20 with the best equips.

Flag Post

ninja’d EDIT:
granted but then you wished you where lvl 20 but you didn’t actually wish for it.
i wish i had a certain thing i’d rather not tell you about out loud.

Flag Post

granted, It immidiately broke after you touched it
I wish the worth of wis pots went up

Flag Post

Granted, its rarity also increases to the point where you only can get them from oryx 2, and have a 1 in 1 million chance of doing so. I wish for SMOF’s definition to be deleted, as it is disgracing all that is smof (look it up in the urban dictionary SMOF is lame, but smof is awesome (though not in the urban dictionary) XD)

Flag Post

Wish granted, but since i don’t know what smof even means, i’ll just say a dictionary fell on your head and killed you, I wish the drop rates were better.

Flag Post

granted,but the stuffs were way less good than usual.I wish being level 20 was all about gaining 20 exp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by supermaniop:

granted,but the stuffs were way less good than usual.I wish being level 20 was all about gaining 20 exp.

granted, but you still have the stats and equipments of a lvl 1. I wish that oryx 1 was harder

Flag Post
Originally posted by AssasinVinnie:
Originally posted by supermaniop:

granted, but you still have the stats and equipments of a lvl 1. I wish that oryx 1 was harder

Granted,O1 becomes so hard that “eyes cannon” has somwhere about 5748134587345187415845328542874512784 shots that do damage around 265926598658926589265892465247856247856248.Everyone dies,and you jump from Empire state Buliding because everyone wants to kill you.I wish my shots would pierce armor.

Flag Post

granted,but every health bar went up armour x normal health.I wish I was…[sees a dragon,and in his amazement,says]a dragon!

Flag Post

You quite successfully become a dragon, and going about peaceful dragonly things you have a great life and go for a big long sleep in a dark cave. then a few hundred years later you get rudely awoken by a tiny little man called Christian Bale. In anger (because he woke you 300 years before your alarm went off, which is just unacceptable) you proceed to burn everything that can burn and mate with everything else. Then this Bale chap blows your head off.

I wish for a market system in RotMG. I believe this wish is far too pure to be corrupted, and anyone doing so is a traitor to sensible thought… :)