Rotmg Corrupt-a-Wish page 138

4650 posts

Flag Post

Granted, but you soon wish to die when your mom grounds you. You actually die.
I wish i wasn’t so bad at this game.

Flag Post

granted but kabam shuts down the game shortly after you maxed a character.
I wish that i could have a 5-shot bow.

Flag Post

Granted but each arrow only deals 1 dmg each

I wish necromancer could have op stats again

Flag Post
Originally posted by visitor6666:

Granted but each arrow only deals 1 dmg each

I wish necromancer could have op stats again

Granted, now everyone is an necromancer and you are the only knight in the game.
I wish for nothing.

Flag Post

Granted. You get nothing including oxygen and die of suffocation.
I wish for all weapon projectiles to be 3 times as far, for example, priest wand shots travel 30 blocks instead of 10.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mance122:

Granted. You get nothing including oxygen and die of suffocation.
I wish for all weapon projectiles to be 3 times as far, for example, priest wand shots travel 30 blocks instead of 10.

Granted, but mob spawn rates have increased and you pull agro from a billion and a half things in the god lands.
I wish for a new class that uses fists for weapons

Flag Post

Granted, but his fists break after 5 attacks leaving you weaponless. I wish for my previous dark lord class to use a Dark Lord Sword instead of a Fish

Flag Post

Granted the Dark Lord sword does -10000000000000000000000000000000 damage.

I wish for 10 character slots and that only i could access or see them.

Flag Post

Granted, but then someone hacks into your account and gets you banned. XD
I wish for all my vaults to be unlocked and still hold 8 items each.

Flag Post

Granted , but then all the vaults cannot be accessed by you because u didn’t pay for them.
I wish that , I had wish that , I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, I had wish that, ETC

Flag Post

Granted, but then the infiloop overloads your computer, blowing it and yourself up.
I wish for all WC tops, UNMODIFIED AND ACCESIBLE BY ME ONLY.

Flag Post

granted but ur computer explodes because wc tops overload i wish for opposite day to be real

Flag Post

Wish NOT granted.
I DON’T wish to be on the legends leaderboard.

Flag Post

the wish must be granted but cursed… granted but then u become a legend i wish for an free infinite unmelting icecream

Flag Post
Originally posted by drakox123:

the wish must be granted but cursed… granted but then u become a legend i wish for an free infinite unmelting icecream

wish granted however the planet becomes so hot as an attempt by the gods to melt your ice cream that you die before enjoying it.
i was i was invulnerable to said heat and could enjoy your ice cream instead

Flag Post
Originally posted by IANF1:

wish granted however the planet becomes so hot as an attempt by the gods to melt your ice cream that you die before enjoying it.

Granted, but ice cream tower fell and killed many people. Police arrested you for killing people.
I wish i was invulnerable to heat, rockets, god, vehicles, water and enjoy that ice cream tower.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WoG1747:

Granted, but ice cream tower fell and killed many people. Police arrested you for killing people.
I wish i was invulnerable to heat, rockets, god, vehicles, water and enjoy that ice cream tower.

granted, your mum grounded you and you died 17 posts ago (including this post).
I wish i was invulnerable to heat, rockets, god, vehicles, water and enjoy that ice cream tower and have sprinkles on it.

Flag Post

has anyone seen the new demon pets??

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1248667:

has anyone seen the new demon pets??

do you know what this forum is about?

Flag Post

Aight well since you two interrupted our rhythm, lets start again.

I WISH I HAD ALL UT ARMOR :D

Flag Post

granted, you get the forbidden jungle set.
i wish i could fly in rotmg.

Flag Post

Granted, but airplane crushes you.
I wish for

Flag Post
Originally posted by qssc:

granted, your mum grounded

Originally posted by qssc:

granted, your mum grounded you and you died 17 posts ago (including this post).
I wish i was invulnerable to heat, rockets, god, vehicles, water and enjoy that ice cream tower and have sprinkles on it.

granted but the spikes poison you i wish i was invulnerable to everything and the icecream be unmeltable and be an god :P

Flag Post

Fail :P sprinkles :P

Flag Post

I wish i was invulnerable to everything and the ice cream be unmeltable and be an god :P

Granted, Ice Cream God creates it’s own nation and left you alone.
I wish Ice Cream God’s nation was my puppet nation.

Edit: No, i’m not playing so much HoI :c