Rotmg Corrupt-a-Wish page 2

5523 posts

Flag Post

Granted,this corrupt wish thingy doen’t work XD

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GMtester:

Granted,this corrupt wish thingy doen’t work XD

i wish it does

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jon_twist:
Originally posted by GMtester:

Granted,this corrupt wish thingy doen’t work XD

i wish it does

Guys, it’s a game!!

Granted, but the game overload’s everyone’s cpu from pure epicness.
I wish for more wishes.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by W_A_S_A_B_I:
Originally posted by jon_twist:
Originally posted by GMtester:

Granted,this corrupt wish thingy doen’t work XD

i wish it does

Guys, it’s a game!!

Granted, but the game overload’s everyone’s cpu from pure epicness.
I wish for more wishes.

granted but u use them all for cheese
for this game to be real life

 
Flag Post

Granted but then you get married to a medusa and she ends up grenading you so you died
I wish for limon to be spelled lemon

 
Flag Post

granted, but now all it drops is lemonade
i wish for “friend of the cubes” type achievements for every monster type i.e. friend of the snakes

 
Flag Post

granted you cant kill anything because you want achievements
i wish that i wont die

 
Flag Post

Granted, but you are stuck inside a wall with no way to teleport out.
I wish they will fix the servers.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by p4r4xis:

Granted, but you are stuck inside a wall with no way to teleport out.
I wish they will fix the servers.

Granted, but then Wild Shadow forgets to pay for more players and bandwidth.
I wish my wish can’t get corrupted.

 
Flag Post

Granted, but you don’t get anything so it’s basically a wasted wish so indirectly, it’s already corrupted.
I wish pirates have a 100% chance to drop T12 items

 
Flag Post

Granted, but you need the “Friend of the Pirates” achievement that ari1029 wished for in order to get your fame thus can’t kill any pirates.
I wish that I could get the legendary white loot bag drop.

 
Flag Post

you can already

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by meurz:

Granted, but you need the “Friend of the Pirates” achievement that ari1029 wished for in order to get your fame thus can’t kill any pirates.
I wish that I could get the legendary white loot bag drop.

granted but you die right after.
I wish gods dropped pots 100%

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by greennave:
Originally posted by meurz:

Granted, but you need the “Friend of the Pirates” achievement that ari1029 wished for in order to get your fame thus can’t kill any pirates.
I wish that I could get the legendary white loot bag drop.

granted but you die right after.
I wish gods dropped pots 100%

Granted but all the pots are mp pots/
I wish that fame can be earnt faster

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Klutch:

Granted, but then an admin deletes your comment.
I wish for inifinite health.

lol it really was.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by xavierlowenxiang:
Originally posted by greennave:
Originally posted by meurz:

Granted, but you need the “Friend of the Pirates” achievement that ari1029 wished for in order to get your fame thus can’t kill any pirates.
I wish that I could get the legendary white loot bag drop.

granted but you die right after.
I wish gods dropped pots 100%

Granted but all the pots are mp pots/
I wish that fame can be earnt faster

granted, but all fame buyable itens turn in gold buyable.
I wish O1 drops t14 itens for me and I had infinite ammys.

 
Flag Post

Granted everybody spams you with trade requests for ammys and T14’s You start selling ammys scince you will never run out and the price nose dives until you praticaly give them away completly ruining the permadeath aspect from the game and the game itself.
i wish my charecter could have his own house in the nexus

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by iblob:

Granted everybody spams you with trade requests for ammys and T14’s You start selling ammys scince you will never run out and the price nose dives until you praticaly give them away completly ruining the permadeath aspect from the game and the game itself.
i wish my charecter could have his own house in the nexus

Granted but O1 and O2 are in there drinking some tea and will kill you if you enter in your own house.
I wish I have all the tops of all times accounts for me.

 
Flag Post

Granted you get them when they first created the charecter
I wish the Hunter was released (Heavy archer)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by iblob:

Granted you get them when they first created the charecter
I wish the Hunter was released (Heavy archer)

granted but it has only 100 max hp
i wish that i can block people from spamming me with trade requests

 
Flag Post

granted, but then they keep asking you to drop stuff as trade .

i wish my charactor to have cancer that spreads so he can infect all the annoying monsters
 
Flag Post

granted, but the cancer kills you after infecting only a pirate

I wish that this wish won’t be corrupted.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ghana7:

granted, but the cancer kills you after infecting only a pirate

I wish that this wish won’t be corrupted.

Granted instead it is ignored.
I wish to be the only one who wishes in here.

 
Flag Post

granted..your computer lags so bad you cant see anymore wishes
I wish I spawned with top tiered class eq

 
Flag Post

Granted, feeling cocky you immediately teleport to the godlands, where you are creamed by a god mob/hermit god that the person you teled to was right next to. I wish that keys were worth small amounts of fame instead of coins.