Flag Post

but that password is so complex it blows up your computer
i wish i had teir 15 items

Flag Post
Originally posted by pridewinner:

granted but WS closes your account for hacking his game
i wish i can swap fame for gold and have 9999999999999999999999 fame 1 fame to 1 gold

Flag Post
Originally posted by 44982:
Originally posted by pridewinner:

granted but WS closes your account for hacking his game
i wish i can swap fame for gold and have 9999999999999999999999 fame 1 fame to 1 gold

granted, but the long numbers add lag to the game, and you rage quit.
i wish for somebody to corrupt this wish.

Flag Post

Granted, but nothing happens

I wish my character has 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 hp

Flag Post

Granted, but to balance it out, your stats and mana become zero, and you can only stick with the starter items.
I wish that dungeons could be bought with (affordable) fame.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kungfumaster1111:

Granted, but to balance it out, your stats and mana become zero, and you can only stick with the starter items.
I wish that dungeons could be bought with (affordable) fame.

granted but oryx hacks in and kills you after you get a white bag and your nexus key glitches up and doesnt work
i wish i can solo oryx’s castle and the wine cellar and can swap fame for realm gold

Flag Post

Granted, but new patch made oryx castle and wine cellar unaccessable until you are at least 10 ppl and all the swapped fame for gold returned because they removed that thing from game :-)
I wish patch that will give more classes,new monsters and dungeons,new event bosses,new items,higher lvl cap,moore good items that we can buy for fame,bigger invs and crafting system!And it will be released completely fixed and without any new bugs!

Flag Post

Granted, you have now reached heaven, sadly you cannot play the game from there.
I wish for all creatures in this game to live in harmony. Even with the players.

Flag Post

Granted, but then when one player attacks, all harmony is lost, and all creatures seek revenge and become super-creatures. Plus, if all creatures lived in harmony with players, there would be no point of the game.

I wish for a guaranteed drop at oryx at least worth # defs. The # equals the percentage of damage I did to oryx. And I always do over 1%.

Flag Post

Granted, but you have so many pots and no space for them so you just throw them down and when a GM sees how many def pots a day you drop he thinks you are a hacker and bans you.

I wish an ability for all classes that gives you shield like have Ancient Ent or Djinn.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pinikl:

Granted, but you have so many pots and no space for them so you just throw them down and when a GM sees how many def pots a day you drop he thinks you are a hacker and bans you.

I wish an ability for all classes that gives you shield like have Ancient Ent or Djinn.

granted but your mp is attacked and when that all goes your hp goes and you cant heal as all your pots suddenly require mp and to return to nexus requires 1 mp

Flag Post

granted but your mp is attacked and when that all goes your hp goes and you cant heal as all your pots suddenly require mp and to return to nexus requires 1 mp

Where’s ur wish? ._.

Flag Post
Originally posted by askd:

Where’s ur wish? ._.

where yours
I wish I had the powers of the mods and cannot be deleted or hacked or bugged or glitched or anything bad

Flag Post

Where’s ur wish? ._.

where yours
I wish I had the powers of the mods and cannot be deleted or hacked or bugged or glitched or anything bad

Granted, Now you can’t access your account!
I wish for a urinal cake

Flag Post

Granted but the cake poisons you. I wish for the power to spawn Any monsters I want!

Flag Post

Granted but the cake poisons you. I wish for the power to spawn Any monsters I want!

granted but all the monsters are spawned on you so when you try to spawn a grand sphinx you get shotgunned and die. I wish the enconomy will stabilise

Flag Post
Originally posted by xavierlowenxiang:

granted but all the monsters are spawned on you so when you try to spawn a grand sphinx you get shotgunned and die. I wish the enconomy will stabilise

Granted but all the enemies become Oryxs and slaughter everyone and they start destroying the nexus
I wish i could find the locker

Flag Post

Granted. But you broke your ammy

I wish I can Control Oryx.

Flag Post

Granted but oryx 2 starts killing u until u no longer control oryx1 i wish i can have infite ammys

Flag Post
Originally posted by fw22:

Granted but oryx 2 starts killing u until u no longer control oryx1 i wish i can have infite ammys

Granted, but, they fill up your vault and cant get rid of them.
I wish that my wish wont corrupt after I pick up a pot.

Flag Post

granted but you get crushed by the infite weight of infite ammys
I wish I had T9 equipment for wizard

Flag Post

Granted but the T9 is useless
I wish that i had infinate potions and fame and gold

Flag Post

Granted but restart of servers deletes all saved datas from your PC and you must play RotMG again with only wizard unlocked without anything.
I wish i had an ubreakable ammy that will never break when i get killed

Flag Post

Granted but restart of servers deletes all saved datas from your PC and you must play RotMG again with only wizard unlocked without anything.
I wish i had an ubreakable ammy that will never break when i get killed

granted but a mod sees it and u got banned I WISH FOR A PONY

Flag Post

Lol do you even know what a urinal cake even is?
@44982 granted, your pony dies
I wish for “better” quality