Rotmg Corrupt-a-Wish page 68

5215 posts

Flag Post

Granted, there are 10000x as many gods and they all shoot you at the same time, killing you instantly
I wish that I could max out my priest, have weapon and armor tops, was invincible, and the devs couldn’t do anything about it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Techy4444:

Granted, there are 10000x as many gods and they all shoot you at the same time, killing you instantly
I wish that I could max out my priest, have weapon and armor tops, was invincible, and the devs couldn’t do anything about it

Granted, but then you delete your priest
I wish that these slimes in UDL did 40 damage, medium 20, small 10

Flag Post

Granted, the slimes are invincible
I wish for awesome armor

Flag Post

Granted, but the meaning of word “awesome” means now something like “lame” so it has 1 defense
I wish for much more new classes

Flag Post

Granted, but then you get scammed and lose it. I wish for “AntonixD” stop asking me “what for life pot?” When he only has like 3 dhides

Flag Post
Originally posted by miguelgreat:

Granted, but then you get scammed and lose it. I wish for “AntonixD” stop asking me “what for life pot?” When he only has like 3 dhides

granted, but in the next patch Dhides become worth 20 defs
i wish i had a wish that wished automatically to counter your anti wishes ( say that fast )

Flag Post

Granted, but there is only one god.
I wish oryx actually acted like he was drunk.

Flag Post

Oops i mean…..
Granted, but you never made a wish so it didnt need to be countered.
I wish for cheese.

Flag Post

Granted but the cheese grows legs and runs away when your asleep.I wish that this wish isnt corrupted.

Flag Post

Granted, but it lied. I wish for a sandwich that heals you to full health

Flag Post
Originally posted by willnsam:

granted, but it gets all moldey.
i wish for my last wish to have a wish to counter it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kridem:

Granted,your last wish is to have infinite health but you countered it so you don’t have that ultimate power.
I wish for ultimate pot that raises all your stats to maximum and its 100% drop from all enemy!

Flag Post

Granted, but every enemy is now invincible and insults your mom.
I wish I had a mustache and a cup of earl grey.

Flag Post

Granted,but an annoying wizard appears and turns your mustach into a goatie and your earl grey into earl black.
I wish ROMTG was not permadeath.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

Granted,but an annoying wizard appears and turns your mustach into a goatie and your earl grey into earl black.
I wish ROMTG was not permadeath.

Granted,but then after everyone do not die there was no delete character button,making all the players stuck with their classes

I wish for T100 Item!

Flag Post

Granted, but it is a mine dropper, that hits only the person that drops the mines
I wish that directioners and beliebers were less crazy

Flag Post
Originally posted by dalumu:

Granted, but it is a mine dropper, that hits only the person that drops the mines
I wish that directioners and beliebers were less crazy

Granted, but then a more god awful pile of shit is born and they release music that destroys the ear drums
i wish for a reverse counter on my last wish so it has a wish to counter but the counter doesn’t hit the infinite heath and a pebble

Flag Post

Granted but it doesn’t work because I dont understand you.I wish fir permanent level twenty with the best stuff and I dont die.

Flag Post

Granted,but since you have accomplished everything and can’t re-accomplish it,you get bored of the game and quit.
By the way,I also wish i could beat over 9000 oryx 2’s at level one with the worst gear and 1hp,1attack,1dexterity,1speed,0everything else.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

Granted,but since you have accomplished everything and can’t re-accomplish it,you get bored of the game and quit.
By the way,I also wish i could beat over 9000 oryx 2’s at level one with the worst gear and 1hp,1attack,1dexterity,1speed,0everything else.

Granted,but everyone was so jealous of you that they left you alone at GL

I wish for an Unliving Oryx statue at Nexus.

Flag Post

Granted, but i comes alive and kills everyone.
I wish for a pet. a pet UNICORN!

Flag Post

Granterd , But the unicorn ran away my , my wish is all of the vaults opened :)

Flag Post

Wish Granted, but then someone hacks your account.
I wish for… Nothing :3

Flag Post

Wish granted, but over 30 people said that wish so it appears nothing becomes something, I wish i had all of the items in RotMG and no one can hack me or ban me!

Flag Post

Granted,but you’ll trade all of them for a single T0 item!

I wish for a new dungeon!