Rotmg Corrupt-a-Wish page 71

5317 posts

Flag Post

Granted,but the unicorn comes in packs of 1 trillion and they deals 1 trillion damage.

I wish for a new nexus

Flag Post

Granted, but the new nexus has no realm portals and everything is bought for 999999 gold
I wish for control of the game

Flag Post

Granted, but your computer can’t handle all the files and it explodes.
I wish for a separate PvP Realm.

Flag Post

Granted, but you always die to an 8/8.
I wish for a pizza pie that is fresh and made with clean/healthy food

Flag Post

Granted, but you become too healthey to where the military experiments on your body to make the first ssupersoldiers.
I wish for there to be a new type of weapons in RotMG that can be used for any character and have a well balance between range, damage, and attack speed.

Flag Post

Granted but you can only equip it if you are level 21.

I wish that people won’t advertise other websites in the game.

Flag Post

wish granted but no one else goes on anymore and u are forever alone
i wish for a invincible 8/8 character that shoots troll faces at other people and it kills them

Flag Post

Granted, but you forget your login details.
I wish for all players to be rest back to 0 stars and all chests to be emptied.

Flag Post

Granted,but they worked hard and all players now has 70 stars.

I wish for an Ice Dungeon

Flag Post

Granted, but when you walk in it’s so cold you die of frostbite immediately so no one ever goes in it.
I wish for 20 sets of new enemies, no new dungeons.

Flag Post

Granted but they glitch and spawn in the nexus killing everybody.
I wish for a fame-gold conversion.

Flag Post

granted, but you can only buy hp pots with gold now.
I wish I wasnt so bored right now.

Flag Post

Granted, but you get bored 10 minutes later instead.
I wish I could finally find the right character/build for me and stop dying so much.(This is actually true for me)

Flag Post

Granted,but finding your character/build made your head implode(and not explode)
I wish wishing wishes was not a wish

Flag Post

Granted, but then no wishes are ever fulfilled.
I wish for Oryx to have infinitive HP.

Flag Post

granted oryx has infinitive hp and he all was spawns behind you

i wish for all of my characters to automatically become lv 20 8/8 and i always get every fame bunos no matter what i do :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Flag Post

Granted! The devs ban you immediately
I wish my priest was 8/8, had weapon, armor, and ring tops,was invincible, the devs couldn’t do anything about it, nobody ever deletes my character, I have no intention to ever stop playing ROTMG, and no viruses or malware are in my computer.
(Good job to whoever gets past this one)

Flag Post

Granted, RoTMG servers shut down on christmas day forever.

I wish I was a fish. To be fried and eaten by oryx as a sacrifice to give him invincibilty and I would rule by his side as a steaming oryx fish-poo.

Flag Post

Granted, but today is opposite day! You kill Oryx instead of giving him invincibility.
I wish for this wish to not be corrupted.

Flag Post

Granted,you wish for maxed stats on all your character.And granted,all your character have maxed stats.But you don’t want your wish to be corrupted so your wish never come true ;)

I wish for a new balanced character that is not OP nor UP.

Flag Post

Granted,but kabam makes it so you have to buy it with realm gold,and afterwards they make it really weak cause all kabam wants is money.
I wish for my last wish to not be my final wish so i can continue on with his thread.By the way,if this keeps going,this thread will meet its first birthday.

Flag Post

Granted,your next wish will be your last one.i wish for nothing

Flag Post

Granted,but almost everyone else said something like that already so it does not count.I wish that oryx was the nyan cat.And ill keep wishing using the SUPER POWER OF TEAMWORK!…i mean,free will.

Flag Post

Granted,the Nyan Oryx has infinte HP and he fires 500 9001 Damage bullet

I wish for a new UT

Flag Post

Granted, but the new UT deducts 10 of ever stat point.
I wish people would keep this thread alive :>