Worst monster combos

61 posts

Flag Post

Urgle + Cyclops

Flag Post

No worst is definently
Medusa+Medusa+Medusa+Medusa+Medusa=intanst kill for almost everyone if it’s a small group or no priests

Flag Post

Soloing crystal wiuth group,10 medusas attack and pwn everyone

Flag Post
Originally posted by GMtester:

How can you solo with a group? Anyway i agree with scrapper.

Flag Post

5 ghost gods surrounding you, then you forget how to go back to the nexus.

Flag Post

How can you solo with a group? Anyway i agree with scrapper.

Attacking crystal with group and 10 mdeusas attack and pwn everyone even with plaladins and preists,there

Flag Post

sprite gods and slime gods and medusas, the slime gods and medusas pwn u and make it impossible to attack the sprite god.
Worst? sphinx and pentaract and skullshrine, or 2 pentaracts

Flag Post

beholder blinds all of you and 12 medusa spawns in the middle of your screen.

Flag Post

Hmm… Let me think… AH!

How about this scenario:
Part1: You run into a Medusa, Slime god, and Beholder. Beholder blinds you, Medusa bombs you successfully, and Slime god slows you down.
Part2: After almost dying to the gods you just faced, you run into an area with a Pentaract. Great! You are too stubborn to nexus, since everything has gone so well so far. You run once again, only to face the trio that tried to kill you earlier + 20 or so penta eyes.
Part3: After running for a mile, with revenge on your mind, you run up into a Skull shrine. Some people are killing it, so you decide to give it a pass. Running straight into the area with the Pentaract, you search for the trio that tried to kill ya. You get assaulted by dozens of penta eyes, and escape with 100 HP or so. (Lets assume this char is a sorc)
Part4: Once again running for your life, you run into a mass of gods. Drinking the rest of your pots, you start running back at the Pentaract. Soon finding yourself surrounded with penta eyes and a mass of gods, you finally reach for the nexus button. Only finding yourself with this message: [insertnamehere] Level 20 Sorcerer, Killed on [insertdatehere] by [insertnamehere]. (insertnamehere for the monster, because of the sheer mass of stuff on the screen, i cant decide what killed you.)

That is my nightmare combo.

Flag Post

Slime god+Medusa
GMtester, soloing means killing something alone.

Flag Post

5-10 medusas trapped in the water around the cyclops castle, all throw their bombs at the same time…

Flag Post

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 oryxes around you while you can’t use your mouse and no insert key :P

Flag Post

worst is a mix of medusas and leviathans with a couple of sprite gods forming a god wall

Flag Post

360 degree leviathans…

Flag Post

Step 1: Teleport to a player
Step 2: find yourself spawning right next to 5 levithans and a gravestone
Step 3: Back into some rocks.
Step 4: Try to nexus.
Step 5: Find a death screen on your monitor.

Flag Post

my best combo are in the castle of a cyclop 15 or more medusas trapped in the water im are a assassin an use the venom and kill all im gain 900 or more xp

Flag Post

200 god mob full of levis, medusa, and sprites, …………….. while watching a multiboxer kill them all lol

Flag Post

-Start attacking a crystal, back up because of its shots without centering the screen on you.
-leviathan shotgun to the face
(boom headshot)

Flag Post

Double pentaracts with at least 30 gods….

Flag Post

“Cube Hermit” with a wall of gods.

Flag Post

9001 Cube Gods,Pentaracts,Skull Shrines,Grand Sphinxes,Hermit God and Lord of the Lost Lands

Flag Post

now something serious, STEP 1: you run in a flying brain while still level one.
STEP 2: you try to escape while you bump at two leviathans.
STEP 3: you are dead, isn’t it obvious?
STEP 4: there is no step 4

Flag Post

A slime god & 2 Levis.

Flag Post

15 Medusa

Flag Post
Originally posted by mattawesomedude:

“Cube Hermit” with a wall of gods.

agreed. although i have run into a double cube+ sphinx, which was lol. realm didnt close for ages.