Your "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Moments

328 posts

Flag Post

Basically talk about any moment when you did something so rage inducing that you induced rage

So a day or 2 ago i was in Oryx’s Castle with a good amount of good people we were sailing along and everything was being good and all.

Behind one of the walls was about 10 warriors of Oryx, so i ran in front and was about to hit them with my special (As a necro) but my keyboard froze :C

They all zerg rushed me and i died, i had a Staff of Horror, Masterobe, para hp,, and Essence Tap

Flag Post

thats not really cool(actually bad :p) equip but with bad equip and you die its more raging than good equip some times i know for me its when my 4/8 ass died(juts 2-3 days before i posted this) there 2 things made me rage 1.i died at o2 thats kinda annoying as you will think(maybe i have get tops and i died!)2.i died cause i changed my ‘q’ from nexus to rotate left i spammed q then i die i was like I SHOULD CHENGED IT BACK <topic>

Flag Post
Originally posted by biscuits22:

Basically talk about any moment when you did something so rage inducing that you induced rage

So a day or 2 ago i was in Oryx’s Castle with a good amount of good people we were sailing along and everything was being good and all.

Behind one of the walls was about 10 warriors of Oryx, so i ran in front and was about to hit them with my special (As a necro) but my keyboard froze :C

They all zerg rushed me and i died, i had a Staff of Horror, Masterobe, para hp,, and Essence Tap

This has happened to me (in a way). I was a level 17 Rogue, almost to level 18, and I was fighting a Goblin Mage (I know, I know, I am nooby), when I was hit with the first bolt of that session. Now, I had Wyvern Skin Armor, a Ring of Superior Vitality, Cloak of the Night Thief, the Fire Dagger, and absolute full health. When I got hit by that bolt, by all means, I should not have taken more than 6 damage tops. The bolt instant killed me!

Flag Post

This is about my friend and im sure it was VERY rage inducing for him
He was in Oryx Castle with his 8/8 warrior and needed 1 more life pot to buy ammy (luckily he had hid demon blade in vault) and his comp likfe froze or something and he died at stone guardians.(lucky part:In his vault he has a dblade and 3 incs!)

Flag Post

laggg

Flag Post

Connecting to Realm
Connected!
Character is dead
Connection failed! Retrying…
Connecting to Realm
Connected!
Character is dead
Connecting to Realm
Connected!
Character is dead
Connecting to Realm
Connected!
Character is dead

Flag Post
<oryx> Puny mortals! My 82075 hitpoints are more than enough!

<oryx> These minions will only get in my way!!!

Huge rubberband

CaptainStd died at level 20, killed by a Minion of Oryx

RIP 4/8 Priest with T11 wand, T4 tome, T11 robe and Exa Def.

Flag Post

How to Rage: A step-by-step guide

1) Go to Godlands

2) Kill a lot of Gods

3) Find a dungeon portal

4) Run to the portal and spam the “Enter” button below inventory.

5) Find out that there was a godmob right behind the portal

6) After lag, find this:

Originally posted by Jeffreak12:

Connecting to Sprite World
Connected!
Character is dead
Connected!
Character is dead
Connected!
Character is dead
Connected!
Character is dead

Sigh, died with 4/8 necro with EP, Dia, Elder, Lifedrink, and Exa Def

Flag Post

LOST MY PRECIOUS FIRE SWORD AND A GREENISH SHIELD!!!!

Flag Post

AND THEY TROLLED THEY HAVE A KEY IN THE WINE CELLAR!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kazuya121:

LOL Fire sword….

Flag Post

Losing my rouge for 7 TIMES STRAIGHT. >:[

Flag Post

gods keeps on stopping me from getting the stat pots. after all gods is dead, i went to get it, but it’s gone table flip

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kazuya121:

thats a huge loss bro. try losing a csword+sky Jug helm Aby EXA hp and 7/8 in pots. i also had a life pot in my inv. i forgot to vault it…….. medusas got me when i was cornered. i was sad… very sad…

Flag Post

I DIED AFTER getting 1200 fame with ancient stone sword,helm of the juggernaut,ring of the pyramid and desolation armor. All from a little brown slime swarm in undead lair D:

Flag Post

@Moshedz, this is a obviously lie you idiot noob. I knew it was fake right away cause you had deso on. I checked your highscores and the MOST fame you’ve ever gotten was 408, You’re so bad at this game you have to lie

Flag Post

Two of them, actually.
Talking to my brother in real-life while facing a Medusa with a Necromancer Lv15 is not smart.
Medusa is the queen of shotgunning.
UDL run with priests and other people and facing Septavius.
Managed to escape, said “hp” many times, no heal.
Septavius’ faggot minions come out and team me to death.

Flag Post

TPA’d into godlands. Fame Farmer killing himself in a horde of gods. Lost Bbow, csilk, cvenom, and exa hp. Sucks.

Flag Post

Lost a 7/8 knight with a Demon, orge sheild ( i think thts what its called), Abyss, Exa def with an inventory containing 2 wine incantations and 6 life pots…….

Flag Post

another one :pthis one is my highest fame earned c; lost pyramid elder astral t5 skull(i cant really remember much)to…..hermit minions :C my first 5/8 char…and my best…for now…

Flag Post

my moment was when I dropped my wand of shadow (2%) in nexus, didn’t play this game for a long time now

Flag Post

trying to take on a sphinx, alone, while only 3/8. you can guess how it turned out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by a_pedestrian:
Originally posted by biscuits22:

This has happened to me (in a way). I was a level 17 Rogue, almost to level 18, and I was fighting a Goblin Mage (I know, I know, I am nooby), when I was hit with the first bolt of that session. Now, I had Wyvern Skin Armor, a Ring of Superior Vitality, Cloak of the Night Thief, the Fire Dagger, and absolute full health. When I got hit by that bolt, by all means, I should not have taken more than 6 damage tops. The bolt instant killed me!

Erm…
Wyvern Skin Armor – meh.
Ring of Superior Vitality – meh.
Cloak of the Night Thief – ehh…
Fire Dagger – eh.

Flag Post

i was a knight soloing a skull suddenly sticky keys apperaed…. i cryed

Flag Post

I was playing as a level 19 priest and I was doing fine but lagged for a minute straight and died with really awesome armor and weps and stuff