Your "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Moments page 10

328 posts

Flag Post

One day i was buying gear for my rouge so i can get my class quest so i got a red agent a hippogriff and a emeraldshard dagger then i started lvling up i went to the undead dungeon and then a wizard starts leading a pack of black smiles to me then i died D:

Flag Post

Lag+ paralysed killed me… that ancient stone dude with sword killed me…

Flag Post

^ If the A.S.S. ever lands on you, nexus immediately. It will kill you.

Flag Post

when i was almost reaching lvl 20 and then the game LAGS and my controls got glitched like having delay and then i died in the oryx castle

Flag Post

Having a nice lagg screen tea-party next to lord of the lost lands and his crystals I lagged Inside his crystal circle. Bye Ammulet of ressurrection .__.

Flag Post

At least you didn’t die

Flag Post
Originally posted by vasfv:

when i was almost reaching lvl 20 and then the game LAGS and my controls got glitched like having delay and then i died in the oryx castle

getting to lv 20 isnt hard

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragofire0327:

One day i was buying gear for my rouge so i can get my class quest so i got a red agent a hippogriff and a emeraldshard dagger then i started lvling up i went to the undead dungeon and then a wizard starts leading a pack of black smiles to me then i died D:

well y did u even go in it?

Flag Post

My Fuuuuu moment was when this guy asked me to tele on him because he had sick pots and….and…..and….He was in the middle of a bullet storm and died with asword and cbow in inv.

Flag Post

My Fuuuuuuu moment was when I got a cool katana to my Ninja (It was stronger than others) I wanted to test it… When I were at a random place I don’t remember what it was… some 70 (or more) enemies attacked me and I runned fast away When I got away a friking god teleported me to his random place and I died (I were buyed things whit the coins and fame) Now I don’t haz much fame or coinz and then I rage quited ;P (I didn’t have Amulet of Resurrection)

Flag Post

got the new treasure map and didnt know what it did. so opened it with my lvl 1 wiz with energy staff and died within 10 seconds. FUUUUUUUUU what a waste

Flag Post

lvl 20 paladin with +90 fame. went into mad lab, alone, and died. lost 3 stat pots T_T

Flag Post

someone sold me a T9 katana for 1 hp (IKR) anyway i wanted just one more lvl cus i was 9 and was guna ell if you get another pet for hitting lvl 10 either waay teled to the GL HUGE lag storm death .

Flag Post

Was typing ‘hp’ while I died with my 300 fame archer… I know not a big loss, but I suck at this game, so give me a break!

Flag Post

Chills eating and playing in rotmg Awwwww people keep trading me in glands! STOP TRADING ME! Goes and kills gods in glands and a person runs while a whole mob of gods run at him and 12 medusas shoot at me and i die
R.I.P Necro T11 staff T11 Robe, Para Dex, and T4 skull :’(

Flag Post

Ammy break while picking up a just earned cbow >:(

Flag Post

My rotmg regret is fighting the oryx golden effigy

Flag Post

i died once

Flag Post

My worst Fuuuuuu- moment was when I was skyping my friend, and gave him 1 ammy. he died, so i gave him another one. died again, and another one, and he died again and i stopped giving him any more. At the time, I lost 4-5 ammys due to lag. 7-8 ammys lost in a matter of hours.

Flag Post

finding a jewel eye katana and dieing 3 seconds later :/

Flag Post

well i was fighting oryx wwith my 4/8 wizzy he said"all who look upon my face shall die" he hit me with both the big bolts i was sent to the menu screen my first thought was “o god no not my last ammy!” i rolled over my wizzy with my mouse i breathed a sigh of relief it was still there “did he attack make me exitout of my game?” then i went in game to find empty ring slot .

Flag Post

breaking an ammy while on the phone.

Flag Post

remeber my 4/8 wizzy from a few posts ago? well he bit it fighting the ghost god at the UDL………

Flag Post

i just got done playing minecraft after an hour, and tried to shift-click a whole inv of def pots into my vault :(

Flag Post

Rogue Level 20, 70 Something Fame. T9 Dagger (Luckily I put my T11 in the vault) and everything else above T6. I was in Oryxs Castle and hid behind a wall to answer a message. Died before I could warp to Nexus. Fml