Your "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Moments page 7

328 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Previously:

Finally got to level 17….and then i tele to someone who is surrounded by medusa etc. my screen froze for a second and i died. /RAGEQUIT

you will come back i would bet my inc on it (if i had 1)

 
Flag Post

I finally got to the WC for the first time, level 20 priest, and my mum wanted to brush my hair so that we could go somewhere. I raged the entire car trip xD

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by swordrush:

I finally got to the WC for the first time, level 20 priest, and my mum wanted to brush my hair so that we could go somewhere. I raged the entire car trip xD

Also, yes, I am young enough to live with my parents. :L

 
Flag Post

i spent an ammy on my knight he was 5/8 and apparently i as unaware that oryx got a new set of attacks that day so i lost my knight with sky ogmur acrop and exa def 4 hours after i got him

 
Flag Post

oryx has new attacks!?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by mara465:

oryx has new attacks!?

I think he’s talking about an update where they (Wild Shadow) put in some new stuff. It was a while ago…

 
Flag Post

Got hacked with ASS. 2. Died with demon blade

AntiFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU: Got def from weak slime god

 
Flag Post

DIED AS 7/8 rogue with only life left because too many people in tomb i got armor broke and it created insta death

 
Flag Post

ive got another FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU moment!
i was in oryxs castle and i was lvl 11 and we killed the stone guardian then it said i died by a haunted armor but when i looked at the screen just after i died there was *bold*NOTHING

 
Flag Post

My best character so far who I was getting close to maxing…. Well, a mother fucking skull shrine spawned on my fucking head and killed me instantly.

So much sheer bullshit that I think I’ll just quit now.

 
Flag Post

while i was gone i maxed hp and mp and dex then a HUGE cube god appeared THEN BOOM
lnothing i died ._.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by fw22:

while i was gone i maxed hp and mp and dex then a HUGE cube god appeared THEN BOOM
lnothing i died ._.

huge cube = Cube God/overseer.

 
Flag Post

:O died at level 8 with mithril armor and firesword plus greater ring of attack because of lag

 
Flag Post

With a protection priest with wine cellar top for the wand and robe and exalted def, at 1/8 but 1 def and 1 att away from 3/8, I was Medusa bombed times 4. I should have lived, if a Sprite God didn’t quiet me from a mile away.

 
Flag Post

When i had 1/8 knight (Defense ) i battled oryx in his wine celler but then lag came in and i died , Lag gets you every time :L

 
Flag Post

Lost my 4/8 Assassin with Agate and Coral picking up my first ever INC drop…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bakainkorp:

With a protection priest with wine cellar top for the wand and robe and exalted def, at 1/8 but 1 def and 1 att away from 3/8, I was Medusa bombed times 4. I should have lived, if a Sprite God didn’t quiet me from a mile away.

there is something called a nexus button and P.S. your a terrible liar

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Realkiller47:

:O died at level 8 with mithril armor and firesword plus greater ring of attack because of lag

That’s nothing to FUUUUU about…none of that is rare. :\

Originally posted by blaziken3214:
Originally posted by bakainkorp:

With a protection priest with wine cellar top for the wand and robe and exalted def, at 1/8 but 1 def and 1 att away from 3/8, I was Medusa bombed times 4. I should have lived, if a Sprite God didn’t quiet me from a mile away.

there is something called a nexus button and P.S. your a terrible liar

How’s he lying? Also, learn to use proper grammar. *There (capital T); *Nexus (proper noun, capitalized); *you’re (your = possessive); *liar. (add a period). Rephrased, that should be “There is something called a Nexus button, you know. Also, you’re a terrible liar.”

 
Flag Post

It’s always smart to carry Holy Prot, WC tops, and exa def on a 1/8.

It’s something I see all the time.

 
Flag Post

Mine isn’t really a death, more of a…fail.As a noobish level 20 rouge, i soloed limon the sprite god and she dropped a dex pot near the portal on one of the conveyor things. since it was moving i couldn’t stay still enough to pick it up so it disappeared! my first dex pot, gone.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by delta132:

Mine isn’t really a death, more of a…fail.As a noobish level 20 rouge, i soloed limon the sprite god and she dropped a dex pot near the portal on one of the conveyor things. since it was moving i couldn’t stay still enough to pick it up so it disappeared! my first dex pot, gone.

Just drink it off the ground next time.

Don’t worry, it’s not like you died from the turrets after you killed Limon. ;)

 
Flag Post

I HATE THIS GAME MUCH MORE THAN A CRAP.
Died level 20 archer with gbow, no quiver, Drake Hide, and a motherfucking para dex

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kazuya121:

I HATE THIS GAME MUCH MORE THAN A CRAP.
Died level 20 archer with gbow, no quiver, Drake Hide, and a motherfucking para dex

What do you want, a medal for shitty equips?

 
Flag Post

GODORAFFLE IS A SCAMER HIS ALT ALWAYS WINS THEN HE CONVERTS THE ITEMS INTO INCS/LIFES THEN REPEATS THIS OVER AND OVER! HE SCAMMED ME RIGHT AFTER I DIED WITH MY 4/8 D:

 
Flag Post

7/8 warrior with tops, ancient stone sword, jugger, and exa hp to afking in the spawn of OT.
I was in there with two friends, a 7/8 huntress with ut’s, and a 4/8 knight with old tops. They dragged mobs onto me and couldn’t kill them.
Killed by an inc bubble.

But I’m back and better then ever.
8/8 warrior with demon blade, and tops.