New Improvemens

8 posts

Flag Post

I think they need to put some yellow dots on the map to show where bags are, and they should make the price guild more serious, theres a bunch of people selling life for 5 def, and everybodys buy life pots for 4 def, when the price is actually 6-7 def, and i think there should be something in the guild hall that showes who’s online and what server theyre in.They should also make some new classes.

Flag Post

I’d personally love the first suggestion to be implemented.

There is no set price for anything. Don’t take the guide too seriously.

Flag Post

I would love for there to be health bars for enemies, and you could set it. So maybe you could have hp bars for only bosses, or set it to every enemy, or just turn them off.

Flag Post

According to devs, there will never be hp bar for enemies neither showing bags in minimap.
The price guide isnt created by devs, blame kazansky for it :P

Flag Post

I’d love the first idea, hate having to look for a cube drop surrounded by a million cubelets. ;_;

The developers will never try to enforce the price guide, since supply and demand varies from time to time. The price guide needs to be updated, hasn’t been for weeks.

I’m quite happy that the price of life is dropping, easier to get to 8/8. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by albert777:

I think they need to put some yellow dots on the map to show where bags are, and they should make the price guild more serious, theres a bunch of people selling life for 5 def, and everybodys buy life pots for 4 def, when the price is actually 6-7 def, and i think there should be something in the guild hall that showes who’s online and what server theyre in.They should also make some new classes.

Dude. If you absolutely HAVE to suggest things they aren’t ever going to implement,at least fucking learn to spell.

Flag Post

Soren, I’ve seen you troll on like 3 different forums. If your going to be that *cough*anally Homosexual*cough* anal about grammar perhaps you should observe your first sentence. It doesn’t have all the necessary components to make it a sentence. Pardon my language, but learn some F**king grammar.

Flag Post

Enough arguing. It’s not like it will get you an ammy.

Yellow dots, are what show players. Price guides were made by players, not Devs. I do support the guild Online status thing.