Infinate Loading? Please Help. page 2

80 posts

Flag Post

erm, im sorta having the same thing, but i hypothesize that the update is doing this or you have a very laggy comp.

Flag Post

same problem hear :(

Flag Post

mine goes loading to 100% for me then the loading… at the bottom of the screen and it just stays at that i dont know why and i cant play the game… please fix soon kabam

Flag Post

It means you’re banned for using the hp/mp cheat.

Flag Post

hp/mp cheat?

Flag Post

its working now just took time i guess

Flag Post

@el_ja, No it doesn’t. It’s just a problem with the loading I believe. The game wont load on my main computer, but it loads on others.
Under the same account.

Flag Post

Oh, glad to hear.
Last days that meant a banned account, but loading problem is much better :)

Flag Post

I recently got the game to load on Opera, but still no luck with Chrome or Firefox. Maybe because I was on the test server…

Flag Post

Listen, you guys are not banned or such thing.
Kabam has blocked all the accounts to check for hacked items and to remove them, so youre in a kind of queue.
If they checked your account you can logg on again.

Flag Post

@melittle We already settled this. It isn’t that, since we can log in on a different computer.

Flag Post

I have this problem as well, but it doesnt work on my other computer either, I can only play it on other computers. Maybe I can’t play it on a computer using the same internet connection?

Flag Post

By “other” I mean they aren’t mine or at my house.

Flag Post

I waited for over an hour, meanwhile playing league of legends. When I got off it was working :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by smuggle:

I waited for over an hour, meanwhile playing league of legends. When I got off it was working :)

keep on refreshing it and if that doesnt work go on another browser

Flag Post

I prefer the league of legends wait solution.

Flag Post

I have left this run for a few hours and still nothing, Ive spent alot of kreds on this game for it to work when ever it wants to….

Flag Post

i have had the same problem all i did was clear my browser cache works fine now

Flag Post

Yeh that didn’t work for me.

Flag Post

Go get the game on steam. works much better

Flag Post

yeah, for me it’s a blank screen after loading
is there a solution?!!!!!!

Flag Post

WC! YAY!!! Infinete loading..FUUUUU

Flag Post

happens to me too, Error loading…. we wlil try again.. 10hours later Error Loading…. we will try again me: fuuuuuuuu
(i didnt do this)

Flag Post

Eror loding apear afiter die

Flag Post

this has been getting to be ridicolous. Kabam really needs to do something about this. No matter what i do, within 2 mins im getting a loading screen that never goes away.