Best ROTMG Player that uses Kong? page 4

92 posts

Flag Post

^ Does not lift.

Flag Post

I haven’t seen one person with at least 2 8/8s post on this forum.

That’s kind of low.

Flag Post

lol what? theres been quite a few people with 8/8s that have posted here(including me). i myself have 7 8/8s.
Edit: proof here(only 6 8/8s on main) http://www.realmeye.com/player/wimbledofy

Flag Post

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS KILL ORYX IS MY TEST TO TAKE HIS STUFF IS MY CAAAAAAUSE

Flag Post

please continue this

Flag Post

oh i have 3 8/8s so woot

Flag Post

CAKE! cake plays on kong

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lime_:

CAKE! cake plays on kong

:o

Flag Post

no matter what, its always kalle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crikt:

no matter what, its always kalle.

if only kalle plays on kong

Flag Post

kalle made a kong account which would therefore make him a kong player

Flag Post
Originally posted by hooverboy:

lol what? theres been quite a few people with 8/8s that have posted here(including me). i myself have 7 8/8s.
Edit: proof here(only 6 8/8s on main) http://www.realmeye.com/player/wimbledofy

I guess you’re the best here then, considering that is actually your account. Good work!

Flag Post

me having 8/8s doesnt necessarily make me the best player, but more of just a player that knows what he is doing. I’m sure there are others on kong with more 8/8s than me. But now that there are no more godland pots, i doubt i’ll be making any other 8/8s for a while.
edit: godland pots are back :)

Flag Post

MouseyFace

Flag Post
Originally posted by hooverboy:

me having 8/8s doesnt necessarily make me the best player, but more of just a player that knows what he is doing. I’m sure there are others on kong with more 8/8s than me. But now that there are no more godland pots, i doubt i’ll be making any other 8/8s for a while.
edit: godland pots are back :)

Building on this. I haven’t drank life on any of my characters since ammys were fully deleted. When I die its rarely because I take one extra 25 damage shot where maxed life might’ve helped, its almost always by major major overdamages where I’m simply doing something I shouldn’t be (ie ninja tomb with high memory) where I take 16 million damage in a quarter second.

Flag Post

lol thread resurrected.
most likely now, i’ll be maxing to 7/8 and not play on the char because of mana. life is more of an accessory than a necessity for me and i find life to be very easy to get. mana is a little bit harder because there is only 1 trench per realm and usually everyone goes in making it harder to get the mana than it would be in tombs, especially since tombs drop at least three life and in a trench you can only get 1 mana.

Flag Post

All true statements.

That being said, I went on a life binge and maxed life on 5 of my 7/8s last night.

Weeeeeee.