funnies trade offers

36 posts

Flag Post

Just post in here if you have had a funny trade offer.

I will start, I got offered ring of greater magic for a.s.s, I reject so he says “i will even throw in pollen powder”

Flag Post

Why did you not take the offer

The ring of greater magic is the best item in the game

It’s as badess as the green dagger

Flag Post

1 guy wanted my attack potion for snake oil!

Flag Post

Someone Wants My Davy Trickster set for only An HP POt XD

Flag Post

Someone attempted to trade me 2 HP Pots for Astral and Elder… both of which I was clearly wearing…

Flag Post

someone traded with mithril armor and wanted ep for it

Flag Post

vbow for gbow(I’m not a dumb)

Flag Post

2 def for abby and splitter

Flag Post

Someone wanted to give me a dex pot (one of the least rare stat pots in the game) for my experimental ring (super rare ring) PS: the text within the () are so some of the noobs can understand :D your welcome noobs

Flag Post

dude tht ring sux jus saying

Flag Post
Originally posted by ii_relapse_ii:

dude tht ring sux jus saying

It has new stats now.

Flag Post

I think I might win, this guy had a Doom bow and I asked how much and he replied 1 ammy. I WAS LIKE :D :P :O >:) (‘O’) . I got an ammy and we did the trade
P.s This was not an offer it was just a funny trade XD

Flag Post

i was walking around as a rogue with the UT spirit dagger equipped when this guy offered a bronze helm to me. curious i asked what for, and it was for the spirit dagger…

Flag Post

Someone tried trading me a dex pot for Guidance, which to that I call him an idiot. Then, the same guy offers four spd for my Protection, which I called him an idiot AGAIN, and he said that this was a good trade because Protection is worse than Renewing (in one sense, that’s true, Renewing costs less MP and can heal further, but provided the stat boosts and the effect, that guy can go die in a fire…. or lava). After that, /ignored.

Flag Post

I paid 2 ammies for a black shield

Flag Post

thers nothing such as a black shield

Flag Post

idk name it was sexy and i bought it

Flag Post

someone wanted an elder for a ring of minor def
when i regected, he said “but its a fair trade damit!”

Flag Post

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Flag Post

Someone offered his d-blade for my 3 def pots and I neglected his offer cause those three defs is worth more :D :D :D :D

Flag Post

Someone wanted my csilk for drake hide and spd (O_O)

Flag Post

dblade is worth at least and ammy

Flag Post

The notorious G, if your gonna do that, GET OUT OF MY THREAD. I said funny offers, not noobs.

Flag Post

Well um…. cough cough I might have gotton some speed pots for a pollen powder cough cough

Flag Post
Originally posted by cocopops555:

The notorious G, if your gonna do that, GET OUT OF MY THREAD. I said funny offers, not noobs.

And who’s gonna make me? lol incompetent scrub