Your RotMG Luckiest Moments

44 posts

Flag Post

Just mention the luckiest RotMG moment EVARR.
I’ll start.
My luckiest moment is when i found a ragetalon dagger lying around in a crowded nexus server.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KieronIH:

Just mention the luckiest RotMG moment EVARR.
I’ll start.
My luckiest moment is when i found a ragetalon dagger lying around in a crowded nexus server.

ragetalon sucks.

However I got a free cbow + csilk once

Flag Post

I know somebody who got 3 god bows for free xD

Flag Post

Mine was on testing server, when someone dropped an inc and i got it at the guardians.

Flag Post

wehn some one gave me grif hide for heal pot

Flag Post

Some guy gave me free coral ring and 5 hp pots :D

Flag Post

My luckiest moment………..When i died i gues i never am lucky :(

Flag Post

My luckiest moment would be when i went invsi and ran through like THOUSANDS of gods to get an oreo, and survived. Also, my saddest moment was the second after that when, whilst in the Nexus, JigglyBill gave me a FREE oreo. He said he was trying to find a pally to giv it to, and i had just changed to pally!

THANKYOU,
JIGGLYBILL!

Flag Post
Posted by U up there, um, lolzhss, yeah thats ur name!lolzhss:

My luckiest moment………..When i died i gues i never am lucky :(

Well, i feel for u. i pay my respects to EVERYONE. :)

Flag Post

Whyyyyyy did you HAVE to post this, i just lost an 8/8 Arcer w/ dBow, cBow, Thunder, Griffon and Exa Defense about 2 week ago. Dude, i was sooo mad i stopped playing for a while. D:

Flag Post

But my Luckiest moment is when i Got An Inc., Mana, And Csilk in one day, FROM 2 TRENCHES ONLY

Flag Post
Originally posted by noahlac:

My luckiest moment would be when i went invsi and ran through like THOUSANDS of gods to get an oreo, and survived. Also, my saddest moment was the second after that when, whilst in the Nexus, JigglyBill gave me a FREE oreo. He said he was trying to find a pally to giv it to, and i had just changed to pally!

THANKYOU,
JIGGLYBILL!

lol

Flag Post

My luckiest moment was when i battled limon the sprite god she dropped a cloak of the planewalker

Flag Post

when i battled limon and got ep and plane(ive got both wasted them after)when i battled lotll(i mean WE scum him to death)i got ogmur and when i do trenches opened in guild hall i got inc did forbidden jungle 1 inc and septivius 1 inc all of that done in only 9 monthes!(sarcasm)

Flag Post

My luckiest moment was when someone was selling a planefletter for 1 def, and no one had traded him until I got there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Attaboy104:

My luckiest moment was when someone was selling a planefletter for 1 def, and no one had traded him until I got there.

To bad planetfetter is worthless …

Flag Post
Originally posted by butters123456789:
Originally posted by Attaboy104:

To bad plantfetter sucks …

too bad you misspelled plan E fletter to plan T fletter and also its not that sucky after all it can statis a long time useful for rushing

Flag Post

mine was when i got a def for free and when i got a Dia for 2 HP pots XD.

Flag Post

finding a conflict. Before duping.

Flag Post

When i found an ammy lying on the ground.

Flag Post

Mine was when I got an ogmur shield for free…unfortunately, I sold it for crappy huntress stuff, and never used them .

Flag Post

Noobmaker’s Luckyest moment in RotMG was getting 3 free def pots

Flag Post

My luckiest moment was getting 4 ammys 3 life 1 dbow and 1 cbow for free.

Flag Post

My luckiest moment getting: on testing – planewalker from limon and here – Wine Cellar Incantation – from limon too

Flag Post

My luckiest moment was when I lagged out in front of a levi bullet on 10-20hp i was like FUUUUUUUU then oh?!? Plus i was Knight with asword gshield Vengance armor and ring of exalt Vitality!