KaBam

15 posts

Flag Post

Well, a LOT of people on Wild Shadow Forums have complained about KabAm. Is this affecting anyone else here, or is it just there? Is the game going down hill? Are you going to quit because of Kabam?

Flag Post

i think no theres new equips new dungeon and hotfixes its being better for me

Flag Post
Originally posted by suterla:

i think no theres new equips new dungeon and hotfixes its being better for me

I agree, though many people who are on Wild-Shadow forums strongly disagree. Example: https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/145614 I also like the new dungeons and what-not, but would enjoy some endgame to the game.

Flag Post

I do not like the new dungeons, because look at the new equips. Totally uncreative, totally out of place, ie glass sword weapons (spirit, conducting wand), and look at the mad robe’s description: A well worn robe used for Science! I could go rambling on, but that would take forever.

Flag Post

I know this is a REALLY stupid question but…What the crap is KaBam?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mr_Fun_Guy:

They bought the game from Wild-Shadow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hider1120:

What! When did that happen?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helius250:
Originally posted by hider1120:

What! When did that happen?

I think back in July?

Flag Post

What exactly has KaBam changed?

Flag Post

how is this JUST kabams fault its wildshadows also stop blaming kabam just cause you play for along time then got bored of it

Flag Post

Guys Kabam is one of the best things that ever happened to this, Otherwise there would be no new updates and it wouldn’t be trying to stop duping. (Duping has not been introduced because of Kabam someone has randomly found out and exploited it)

Flag Post

Also! Wildshadow is working with Kabam. Kabam did not buy the game off wildshadow!

Flag Post

Well Kabam officially bought ROTMG, but they kept on the lead developer (Willem) to help out with the game.

Flag Post

Well, learn a new thing everyday thanks Bongoz for the information

Flag Post

Bump Kabam also removed Linkshot as a admin, but banned him from the forums as well. Just trying to keep this alive.